is the gambetti crime family

6 replies to this topic
greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:10 AM

the most powerful gang in liberty, i know their the most powerful out of the cosa nostra families, but in the wiki it says their the strongest gang in liberty city...

are they really the most powerful overall

NicVicious
  • NicVicious

Nic

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:05 AM

I imagine their biggest rival outside the 5 families would be the Petrovic bratva. While the Russians seem more heavily armed and visible the Gambettis seem more entrenched and thus have more influence in the city (particularly among some of the more "legitimate" elements such as crooked cops,politcians etc).

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:35 AM

I wouldn't really call the Gambettis a gang but I would say that they are the most influencial criminal organisation in Liberty City. The only others than the five families that would be a problem would be Kenny Petrovic or Alfonso Vasquez (having controls of all Spanish Lords crews).

NicVicious
  • NicVicious

Nic

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE (Niko Vercetti 112 @ Tuesday, Jun 4 2013, 09:35)
I wouldn't really call the Gambettis a gang but I would say that they are the most influencial criminal organisation in Liberty City. The only others than the five families that would be a problem would be Kenny Petrovic or Alfonso Vasquez (having controls of all Spanish Lords crews).

Where is it stated Vasquez is linked with with the Spanish Lords?

Gino Pavano
  • Gino Pavano

Underboss of the Pavano crime family

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:37 PM

They are the biggest earners out of the La Cosa Nostra families in Liberty City. Jon Gravelli controlled alot of businesses in Liberty City. They are very powerful. They aren't a "gang". The Gambetti family is very organized not like the punk-ass gangs in Liberty City. But, I believe they have more power than all of the gangs in Liberty City.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (NicVicious @ Tuesday, Jun 4 2013, 11:04)

It's stated that he has control over "multiple mexican and hispanic cartels" around the city on the LCPD database. And since, other than the Northwood Dominicans, there are no other hispanic gangs there's no other logical decision.

NicVicious
  • NicVicious

Nic

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Niko Vercetti 112 @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 07:53)
QUOTE (NicVicious @ Tuesday, Jun 4 2013, 11:04)

It's stated that he has control over "multiple mexican and hispanic cartels" around the city on the LCPD database. And since, other than the Northwood Dominicans, there are no other hispanic gangs there's no other logical decision.

On the database it only says he is in control of "Mexican cartels" which would be different to the spanish lords who are a largely Puerto Rican street gang. One of Vasquez's cartels may very well operate in LC however like the Jewish mob and to a large extent the Mafia they may not be visible on street level. Also Vasquez's LCPD file states no affiliation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users