Photo

I can't save Johnny's Hexer!

3 replies to this topic
Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

The Killer Hills Killer

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

So I've been trying to save Johnny's Hexer in BoGT, by failing Not So Fast, and then pushing the Hexer with the Firetruck, and that's all well and good, I can get it to the safehouse in one peice, but then when I go inside to save it so I can ride it, the option to save the game doesn't show up, and I can't save. If I go back inside later, after the bike has disappeared I can save again. This has happened on three different attempts now. Is there anyway to aquire this bike, or am I just SOL?

I'm on the PS3 and using the EFLC disc by the way, if it's important.

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:49 AM

I think there is no way to save the Hexer in TBOGT, maybe because it's a TLAD exclusive vehicle.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

The Killer Hills Killer

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (Fisciletti @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 16:49)
I think there is no way to save the Hexer in TBOGT, maybe because it's a TLAD exclusive vehicle.

This video seems to indicate otherwise.

Lancet
  • Lancet

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:13 AM Edited by Lancet, 04 June 2013 - 05:16 AM.

It's definitely obtainable, at least on the 360 version. I don't have a PS3 and thus can't say if it works for PS3 version it's possible it might have been "fixed," like they did for the Skylift.

But the not saving thing seems weird. The mission IS over when you are pushing it, right? Can you see safehouse icons? What messages does the game give if you try to save? And I'm assuming you're pushing it to Luis's safehouse? If the mission is over, just getting the Hexer into the parking spot and driving away should give a reasonable level of success.

EDIT: Based on my guide (which I had to look up since I'm a bit rusty on TLAD vehicles), you should push it to a parking spot and then do a mission replay (of any mission). Once that is done, you should be able to return and the Hexer will be in the parking space properly. If that strategy doesn't work for you, let me know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users