Modded car models don't render until close

2 replies to this topic
Xeorage
  • Xeorage

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to modding, only been at it for a couple of months. So far I've managed to work through every problem I've encountered, but this one has me a little stumped.

99% of the car models I add display in game perfectly, but there is the odd one that when seen driving on the road will initially only show portions of the interior from a distance or won't render the wheels until the player gets close enough. This isn't a huge problem because as soon as I get within about 50 yards everything appears fine.

Was just wondering if this is something to do with e.g. my graphic options setup, my processing speed or if the modded car itself doesn't have a low poly version to load at a certain distance. As I said, bit of a noob so I really don't know so any insight would be appreciated.

Apologies if this has been posted before, I scanned through several pages but couldn't find anything similar.

Thanks.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

Probably the auhtor didn't add LOD models, so the problem is inside the model file.

Xeorage
  • Xeorage

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:16 PM

Yeah I think you're right, reading some reviews of the car, it seems a lot of people have the same problem.

Thanks. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users