Photo

Possible PC Port?

5 replies to this topic
azianiraj
  • azianiraj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:05 AM

I've seen ports for LCS and VCS on PC that run atop of VC and SA. The question is: can the same be done for Chinatown wars? This would be epic and I am willing to help in any way.

l911
  • l911

ⒶⓌⒺⓈⓄⓂⒺ

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (azianiraj @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 06:05)
I've seen ports for LCS and VCS on PC that run atop of VC and SA. The question is: can the same be done for Chinatown wars? This would be epic and I am willing to help in any way.

it can be done but it will be much harder, VCS / LCS uses similar engine to VC Chainatown wars use different . Soo basicly all of the stuff will need to be remade no converted.
Now you can play it on DS emulator and in the future on PSP emulator ( Now it dont work good)

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

There's not really any need for it to be done. If you can get yourself a DS emulator and the game's files in a playable format you can play Chinatown wars on the PC.

LCS/VCS were ported by the community because the PS2 couldn't be emulated so well at the time, so there were no options for PC users to play those two games, but it's a different story with Chinatown wars and DS emulation.

azianiraj
  • azianiraj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (zoo3891 @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 18:03)
There's not really any need for it to be done. If you can get yourself a DS emulator and the game's files in a playable format you can play Chinatown wars on the PC.

LCS/VCS were ported by the community because the PS2 couldn't be emulated so well at the time, so there were no options for PC users to play those two games, but it's a different story with Chinatown wars and DS emulation.

Would it be possible to just get the map in 3d?

Bucky914
  • Bucky914

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (azianiraj @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 06:05)

Yes, I'm sure Rockstar will come beating down your door to help with a DS to PC port.

How about buying a used PSP or DS and playing it on there?

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

PKDY Crew Representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:04 AM

As previously mentioned, wait for a psp emu (looks way better than ds), or just get a psp. I first thought a psp was a waste, but now I love it. Since my ps3 ylod, I have had so much fun on my psp and it is helping pass the time til I get v and a new system.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users