Photo

~Vagos Trece~

62 replies to this topic
The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (SonsOfMayhemMC @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 14:19)
QUOTE (The Imposter @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 13:24)
QUOTE (Mr Costello @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 12:55)
QUOTE (The Imposter @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 02:54)
QUOTE (SonsOfMayhemMC @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 02:37)
QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 17:12)
It's just a bit of advice and we both know its true. The Malikovs had a fair few members, disbanding was a bad idea.

You dot know the reason why we disbanded, we had our time and where not coming bac again quite sad but ow well haha biggrin.gif

What do you mean by had your time?

The Malikovs based themselfs on turbos not pure skill.

Well he means "We Had Our Time" notify.gif

Don't f*cking start this sh*t again Cavalcante! Yh we used Turbos (Not including myself) AND WHAT!?!

I'm not starting anything.

I'm just saying most of the Malikovs used turbos to gain wins even when they were up against legit players.

So by saying We had our time, You're basically saying you had your time in the spotlight which you didn't even with turbos.

Anyway, Have fun with this one, I doubt i will see it in GTA V but if i do ill be sure to kill you.

Good Luck and Good Bye.

Ow yeah I've been meaning to ask you when cam we have a proper TDM without you backing out we where looking forwards to that 25 colony that's a corner glitters game most people know that we wanted to play open so nobody can corner glitch so I'm waiting for you to agree now when do you want to do it me and chronic are looking forwards to it or do you want a 8v8 up to you I don't mind it'll be fun. If you want friendly or not that will be okay to we personally don't mind weve been looking for a good gang to play against SoA are terrible and Gigantes just make up excuses so f*ck that haha so we thought you'd be fun to TDM if you want to do it and sorry about chronic talking trash it's what he does to get people to start the game haha.

The reason i backed out of that 2v2 was the fact that it was like 11Pm and your guy put it on 75 kills on a 2v2, So I'm not going to sit on my Xbox for like and hour playing a TDM.

We can have one saturday, 8v8

SonsOfMayhemMC
  • SonsOfMayhemMC

SoM

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (The Imposter @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 14:26)
QUOTE (SonsOfMayhemMC @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 14:19)
QUOTE (The Imposter @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 13:24)
QUOTE (Mr Costello @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 12:55)
QUOTE (The Imposter @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 02:54)
QUOTE (SonsOfMayhemMC @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 02:37)
QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 17:12)
It's just a bit of advice and we both know its true. The Malikovs had a fair few members, disbanding was a bad idea.

You dot know the reason why we disbanded, we had our time and where not coming bac again quite sad but ow well haha biggrin.gif

What do you mean by had your time?

The Malikovs based themselfs on turbos not pure skill.

Well he means "We Had Our Time" notify.gif

Don't f*cking start this sh*t again Cavalcante! Yh we used Turbos (Not including myself) AND WHAT!?!

I'm not starting anything.

I'm just saying most of the Malikovs used turbos to gain wins even when they were up against legit players.

So by saying We had our time, You're basically saying you had your time in the spotlight which you didn't even with turbos.

Anyway, Have fun with this one, I doubt i will see it in GTA V but if i do ill be sure to kill you.

Good Luck and Good Bye.

Ow yeah I've been meaning to ask you when cam we have a proper TDM without you backing out we where looking forwards to that 25 colony that's a corner glitters game most people know that we wanted to play open so nobody can corner glitch so I'm waiting for you to agree now when do you want to do it me and chronic are looking forwards to it or do you want a 8v8 up to you I don't mind it'll be fun. If you want friendly or not that will be okay to we personally don't mind weve been looking for a good gang to play against SoA are terrible and Gigantes just make up excuses so f*ck that haha so we thought you'd be fun to TDM if you want to do it and sorry about chronic talking trash it's what he does to get people to start the game haha.

The reason i backed out of that 2v2 was the fact that it was like 11Pm and your guy put it on 75 kills on a 2v2, So I'm not going to sit on my Xbox for like and hour playing a TDM.

We can have one saturday, 8v8

Nice sounds good time or shall we just invite you?

Itz Only Adz
  • Itz Only Adz

Mikey Palmice, Sonetti Family Head Capo

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

Oooooohh BEEF! cool.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users