Photo

SA Widescreen/SMF/IMG Adjuster

3 replies to this topic
Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:04 AM Edited by Raptomex, 03 June 2013 - 12:42 AM.

Is there a way to use the "widescreenfixlite.asi" with the stream memory fix for loading a ton of hi-res texures?

I have downgraded my Steam Version to 1.0 successfully. I have weapon mods loading and all is successful. The IMG Adjuster doesn't seem to be working because I'm using an HD vegetation pack and everything is loading slowly. When using the Stream Memory Fix asi files the game doesn't launch at all. The problem I think is the widescreen may have it's own dll files. It uses Silent's asi loader. The regular asi loader files don't work with the widescreen asi file. I have everything backed up.

Even after removing the widescreen mod, stream mem fix doesn't work and won't launch the game, and the img limit adjuster doesn't seem to be working. See below:

Textures still take forever to load but the widescreen mod is active and working:
http://i.imgur.com/2Utz3Ov.jpg

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

ThirteenAG
  • ThirteenAG

Soldier

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:01 AM

Try this: StreamMemFix.asi

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:50 AM

I use the 'sa_widescreenfix_lite.asi' with 'StreamMemFix.asi' and 'ImgLimitAdjuster.asi'

The LimitAdjuster is only needed if you exceed the default IMG Limit loaded by gta.dat (6 I think?) .. LimitAdjuster is only needed if you use more .IMG files, or use another tool like IMG_Organizer .

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (ThirteenAG @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 00:01)
Try this: StreamMemFix.asi

That worked, thanks.

And thanks above for letting me know about the limit adjuster.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users