Do You Think That Michael (GTA5) is Claude

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
GTAMAN567
  • GTAMAN567

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:46 PM

A lot of people wonder what happened to Claude after GTA3, so is it possible that Michael could be Claude?

Ok I realise that a lot of people are going to say "No returning characters from 3d era" but hear me out. It is has been said by many in the past that Micheal could be Tommy Vercetti, however this clearly didn't work as Micheal is only around 5-10 years older than Tommy was in 1986 meaning that it would be impossible for that to be so. However Claude is only 28 in GTA3 meaning he would be 40 as of 2013, him and Michael also have some other similarities such as they both rob banks shown by numerous previews and by the start of GTA3. This fits with Michael's past as Claude was robbing banks in Liberty City from 1992 with Catalina meaning he is somewhat of an expert. Other similarities include similar appearance, both white, brown haired etc. It also fits with what Michael says in 1st trailer "Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather?" As Liberty City is based on New York which has quite a chilly climate. Also Claude did used to live in San Andreas so it would make sense that he might return. Michael is in the witness protection programme, which most probably gave him a new identity. Claude after the events of GTA 3 could quite easily have gone into the witness protection as he could have given information to the FIB about SPANK in exchange for his safety from just about every gang in Liberty City. Both Michael and Claude are clearly addicted to chaos.

So there it is, every reason I can think of for why Michael is Claude. The only flaw I see in this is the fact that Michael has kids, but this could easily be fixed by Rockstar by saying Claude got his future wife pregnant in the 90s during a break from Catalina before getting back with his wife a few years after GTA3. So anyway those are my thoughts, what are yours?

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

Lord Protector

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:31 AM

This is pertaining to GTAV. Also, he isn't.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users