Photo

Will Chop be killed?

28 replies to this topic
Niick99
  • Niick99

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

I dont know about anyone else, but I think Chop is gonna be killed during franklin's storyline. Think about it before you get mad too, it would be the climax of his story and would give emotional depth to franklin, and I can totally see some ballas just capping Chop just to get at Franklin. I would be sad to see him die, but I know it would serve a purpose and franlkin would go on a rampage and take the ballas out Chuck Norris style! What do you guys think

Opinions Appreciated
Your GTA Buddy,
Niick99 rolleyes.gif

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:05 PM

I don't think so. A dog isn't really the biggest thing in a person's life, and if it is other people don't really suspect that. Maybe instead of killing Chop to piss Franklin off someone would break into his house and kill Chop to shut him up.

I still think it's not likely that he'll be killed.

evoluon--720
  • evoluon--720

Left Field

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

No but its so obvious Lamar will be killed or locked up. Which will be the breaking point or eye opener for Franklin.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

The Killer Hills Killer

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

First they gotta be able to cap him, and that sh*t ain't happening. Chop sleeps with one eye open and dodges bullets with a quickness. cool.gif

#TeamChop

Patriot_Action
  • Patriot_Action

Upstanding Citizen

• Members

If they integrate Chop more as an "ability" than a "character" in the gameplay (like a horse in RDR), I doubt it, unless he's replaced by another (generic) dog.

But, him dying in some fashion would probably be a powerful event, and it's potentially more feasible than killing one of the three main characters (which I'm not going to discuss here; there's other threads on it). I could see Chop "saving" somebody (whether it's Franklin or someone else, showing a bonding between the characters) and ending up taking a bullet meant for the other person, or something.

Niick99
  • Niick99

Playa

• Members

QUOTE (zoo3891 @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 21:05)
I don't think so. A dog isn't really the biggest thing in a person's life, and if it is other people don't really suspect that. Maybe instead of killing Chop to piss Franklin off someone would break into his house and kill Chop to shut him up.

But if we will be using chop in certain missions, that means hes playing a somewhat important role in franklin's life

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:11 PM

Huh?

Magic_Al
  • Magic_Al

Boss

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:17 PM

Of course if Chop dies, the story must end with getting a new puppy to complete remaining dog-related achievement/trophies for 100%. And everyone will bitch about how the puppy's bark sounds annoying compared to Chop's bark.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:20 PM

We don't know yet how will Chop be implemented and what will be his exact purpose. But I doubt I'll care if he dies, though he probably won't.

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:21 PM

You've clearly never had a dog

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Niick99 @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 20:58)
I dont know about anyone else, but I think Chop is gonna be killed during franklin's storyline. Think about it before you get mad too, it would be the climax of his story and would give emotional depth to franklin, and I can totally see some ballas just capping Chop just to get at Franklin. I would be sad to see him die, but I know it would serve a purpose and franlkin would go on a rampage and take the ballas out Chuck Norris style! What do you guys think

Opinions Appreciated
Your GTA Buddy,
Niick99 rolleyes.gif

You are not alone here man. Every since he was revealed I kept saying the he'd end up getting killed. I stick by that.

Niick99
  • Niick99

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 21:21)

You've clearly never had a dog

Thats what im saying. I have a 2 month old golden retriever, and when he eventually grows old and dies im gonna be hurt. And hes such a chill dog, mostly because I get him high off his ass and he never barks, he tried once and my girlfriend gave him this look and he hasnt done it since lol

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

I think Chop will leave the "crew" and will become the main antagonist!

The games ending (which my uncle who works for R* told me!) at the very end all 3 and chop are on top of the main bank, and it auto switches to Franklin, and you must make the choice to join back up with Chop and kill the other two, or kill Chop.

If you choose to save Trevor and Michael, the stay playable for the freeroam... if you kill them, Chop becomes playable as well as Franklin.

Chop wont be able to drive cars (of course that would be dumb), but he can buy clothes, in the form of things like bandanas, and outfits like the funny one in the new "Go Compare"(UK) adverts!

user posted image

My uncle says he isn't sure if Chop will be in Online for those with that ending, but he thinks he is!

*edit* The dog at the back isn't real! It's sewn on.**

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

The Killer Hills Killer

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:32 PM

I still think Chop is going to be the R2D2 of GTA V (i.e. the unsung hero who pulls the protagonists' asses out of the fire time and again).

Niick99
  • Niick99

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (blakeney @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 21:26)

The games ending (which my uncle who works for R* told me!) at the very end all 3 and chop are on top of the main bank, and it auto switches to Franklin, and you must make the choice to join back up with Chop and kill the other two, or kill Chop.

If you choose to save Trevor and Michael, the stay playable for the freeroam... if you kill them, Chop becomes playable as well as Franklin.

Chop wont be able to drive cars (of course that would be dumb), but he can buy clothes, in the form of things like bandanas, and outfits like the funny one in the new "Go Compare"(UK) adverts!

user posted image

My uncle says he isn't sure if Chop will be in Online for those with that ending, but he thinks he is!

You sound dumb. And I dont believe you know anyone that works at R* without evidence, and im pretty sure if they did they would get fired for them telling you the ending and you PUTTING IT ON THE INTERNET FOR THE WORLD TO SEE

Korisselys
  • Korisselys

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:34 PM

PETA? O_O

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (Niick99 @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 21:33)

user posted image

You sound dumb. And I dont believe you know anyone that works at R* without evidence, and im pretty sure if they did they would get fired for them telling you the ending and you PUTTING IT ON THE INTERNET FOR THE WORLD TO SEE

LOL I sound dumb?? you're the dumb f*ck that's stupid enough ot think for a second that i was being serious!?!? mercie_blink.gif suicidal.gif

somedude224
  • somedude224

Brody

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

user posted image

He was trolling you retard.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (somedude224 @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 21:38)

user posted image

I wouldn't even call it that ffs lol... only a retard would believe that sh*t i wrote for comedy!

Trolling would be if i made it sound like a believable ending and kept up the ol'my uncle works at r* routine.....

The fact he read it and looked at the picture, and still thought i expecting him to believe it tells me he is dumb and was close to thinking it was real... mercie_blink.gif ph34r.gif

Niick99
  • Niick99

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (somedude224 @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 21:38)

user posted image

No need for insults bro, your period will be over in about 7 days hang in there

Niick99
  • Niick99

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (blakeney @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 21:38)

user posted image

LOL I sound dumb?? you're the dumb f*ck that's stupid enough ot think for a second that i was being serious!?!? mercie_blink.gif suicidal.gif

Bitch at least I dont make sh*tty posts looking for attention

twistedweather
  • twistedweather

dust in the wind

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:09 PM

NO! not Chop!!! *pours 40oz*
if they do Franklin can jus go to the Los Santos pound and adopt.

Wug
  • Wug

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

Topic already about this, do not know where though.

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (Niick99 @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 22:06)

user posted image

Just f*ck off already, y'ain't makin' any friends here in a hurry.

Niick99
  • Niick99

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:54 PM Edited by Niick99, 01 June 2013 - 11:12 PM.

QUOTE (ChrisMathers3501 @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 22:21)

user posted image

I didnt start the insults buddy. And make me f*ck off tough guy. Im sick of you wannabe internet badasses tryna push people around, but you gonna learn real quick im not the one to f*ck with buddyroo

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE (Magic_Al @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 21:17)
Of course if Chop dies, the story must end with getting a new puppy to complete remaining dog-related achievement/trophies for 100%. And everyone will bitch about how the puppy's bark sounds annoying compared to Chop's bark.

Not to mention that new damn puppy sh*ttin on our new sofa and carpet, I vote we let chop die then kill the puppy.

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (Niick99 @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 22:54)

user posted image

I didnt start the insults buddy. And make me f*ck off tough guy. Im sick of you wannabe internet badasses tryna push people around, but you gonna learn real quick im not the one to f*ck with buddyroo

And I quote, "You sound dumb." That was you. Nobody's trying to be an internet tough guy but you, and all you managed to do is make this thread smell like the greasy beer sh*t I just took. Congratulations.

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:43 PM Edited by GlitzyTomb, 02 June 2013 - 11:46 PM.

user posted image

Irony?

Any way I expect I'll take quite a liking to Chop. Used to go on Homie Road Trips in San Andreas but I figure I'll just take Chop with me.

I think the theory (by a post here) that Chop will belong to Lamar until Lamar is killed is probably correct. I don't see Chop dying either.

gdsaqqq
  • gdsaqqq

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (ChrisMathers3501 @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 03:39)
QUOTE (Niick99 @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 22:54)

user posted image

And I quote, "You sound dumb." That was you. Nobody's trying to be an internet tough guy but you, and all you managed to do is make this thread smell like the greasy beer sh*t I just took. Congratulations.

Niick99: Are you inbred? or just plain dumb?

Your topics suck. I read a topic a while ago with you saying "opinion are appreciated" But when someone has a different opinion, you go all ape-sh*t over them.

Hypocrite much? bored.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users