3 replies to this topic
AerialRocket
  • AerialRocket

The one they fear

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

First Boxing Match I had.
I'm the guy in the Black and white shorts
Tell me what you think if you watched it?

3niX
  • 3niX

Lazy idiot

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:28 PM

Well...

I'm definitely not an expert, but your oponents defence seemed to be really sh*te. Also, he didn't commit to his punches and his legwork towards the end was quite bad.

You at least had solid basics.

sclodyon
  • sclodyon

Harbinger

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (3niX @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 14:28)
Well...

I'm definitely not an expert, but your oponents defence seemed to be really sh*te. Also, he didn't commit to his punches and his legwork towards the end was quite bad.

You at least had solid basics.

Yeah +1 for the comment about legwork and defense.

I mean, for the most part he was just throwing wild hooks, hardly any jabs in there. And his guard was sh*tty too.

Fedor
  • Fedor

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

I think his opponents biggest problem is the fact that he went out there and wasted all of his energy in the first 20 seconds of the match. You could tell he was pretty gassed out the whole rest of the fight after that. I'd say he needs to work on conserving his energy a bit more if he wants to last more than two rounds.

You did pretty good. I'd like to see you against better competition. Got any more vids?

I've got some myself but it's more like backyard kickboxing:
https://www.youtube....YJ1jd7Tw/videos

"Webbie vs. The Butcher" are the good ones if you're interested. The first round is kind of sloppy but it picks up in the second and third.

Oh yeah, I'm the smaller guy in the grey. My opponent's the much bigger guy in the red.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users