In this game, you'll be posting clues about a football team and others will try to guess it!
Here are the game's rules:
• The team you choose to make others guess must be playing in the top three tiers of its League. This means, for example, if you want to pick a team from England, it must be from either the Premier League, the Football League Championship or the Football League One. The same rule applies for all leagues.
• No off-topic posts. If you want to suggest something about the game, PM me
• If the person who answered correctly does not post a clue in 24 hours, then anyone can take the turn.
• If 48 hours have passed since the clue giver gave the last clue, then anyone can take the turn
• You can pass your turn, but you cannot guess in the following one.
• You must explain your clues after someone has guessed correctly.
• You can guess only once per clue.
• You should post a new clue after 3 incorrect guesses or if 12 hours have passed since the last guess was posted.
I'm going to start off with the first clue. Good luck!
Clue #1: Shamrock
---Thanks to GunWrath for providing me with this amazing logo---
---Also, many thanks to Frenzzy for providing a better layout for this post---
---Thanks to CoreTex for making me this amazing signature---
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you spot any mistakes on the leaderboard, please let me know and I'll fix it ASAP.
Edited by Bull12345Bull, 2 days ago.