• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic
Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

Segern ar var!

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

QUOTE (ScratchOneHadji @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 06:04)
I feel like I jumped into making this clan a little bit before I was ready for it. I will prepare, and change things up, especially within myself, and I will come back. The best of luck to all of you.

Request Lock.

- Col. ScratchOneHadji
Regiment Commander

Brilliant. You managed to get to page 5 this time.

Iv F34R vI
  • Iv F34R vI

•The Corporation•

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:12 PM

That was short lived

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

British Legionnaire Air Commodore, leader of the Air Corp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:37 PM

you give up way to easily next time only open it if your going to stick with it unless there are major problems affecting you/it.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:47 PM

:'(

So sad to see you guys go.

ScratchOneHadji
  • ScratchOneHadji

"Retreat Hell."

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:21 AM

To everyone who is trying to say that this is short lived, it isn't the clan being shut down, its just our topic on here. But I canceled it anyways. I wanted to prepare my clan more, and put more thought into it, and get more of my member's ready for everything before jumping into anything. I was thinking about doing something else in a clan, but I'm not giving up on this, just postponing it until I can get everything figured out, and handled. I have had many problems with my alliance's, and other people that are trying to get in the way of me creating a structured organization.

I will say this one more time, I am not shutting 75th RR down. So please, keep in touch with us.

THEG0DDAMEB0SS
  • THEG0DDAMEB0SS

Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:40 AM

Tacoo made an app on our topic, if you didn't know

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (ScratchOneHadji @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 01:21)
To everyone who is trying to say that this is short lived, it isn't the clan being shut down, its just our topic on here. But I canceled it anyways. I wanted to prepare my clan more, and put more thought into it, and get more of my member's ready for everything before jumping into anything. I was thinking about doing something else in a clan, but I'm not giving up on this, just postponing it until I can get everything figured out, and handled. I have had many problems with my alliance's, and other people that are trying to get in the way of me creating a structured organization.

I will say this one more time, I am not shutting 75th RR down. So please, keep in touch with us.

If you ever need any help, you know where to find me.

ScratchOneHadji
  • ScratchOneHadji

"Retreat Hell."

• Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 01:49)

Speaking of that, you never seem to accept any of my invite's or anything?

@Goddameboss Okay, thank you for letting me know. He doesn't even have Gold Membership right now, and he's also in UES.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (ScratchOneHadji @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 22:04)
QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 01:49)

Speaking of that, you never seem to accept any of my invite's or anything?

@Goddameboss Okay, thank you for letting me know. He doesn't even have Gold Membership right now, and he's also in UES.

I was busy with something in real life, my apologies.

I'm also in a patrol right now.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:07 AM

Locked on OP's request.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users