Quantcast

» «
Photo

Did you guys know this about the camera views?

10 replies to this topic
MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:47 PM

I can't believe i never noticed this before, and that i had to find that thanks to the NeoGAF forum. I honestly never knew that there's multiple different camera views for when you are aiming with a gun as well. let's say you have the camera that is closest to the character activated, if you start aiming with a gun and you press the button to change camera, you have all the different camera views for aiming as well. And this does NOT change the camera if you stop aiming your gun. I always thought there was only the ridiculously close behind the shoulders camera.

I read this on the NeoGAF forum and i was like...wtf...i have to try this out and it's true. Did you all know this?

Undertaker13
  • Undertaker13

Soon®

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:35 PM

I discovered these different camera views when I was shooting at cops with my M4, by mistake I pressed Select and the view changed and I was like WOW.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (Undertaker13 @ Friday, May 31 2013, 13:35)
I discovered these different camera views when I was shooting at cops with my M4, by mistake I pressed Select and the view changed and I was like WOW.

Yeah exactly. Kinda too bad to find that out so late...this should have been said in the game.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:38 PM

You must be new to GTA games in general...? As ALL GTA's from III to VC to SA to LCS to VCS have multiple camera angles on Console and PC. So, it's only natural for IV and EFLC to have it too. lol lol.gif tounge2.gif This topic is too funny for those who have played the GTA's in order from III onwards. tounge2.gif lol.gif

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (radioman @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 19:38)
You must be new to GTA games in general...? As ALL GTA's from III to VC to SA to LCS to VCS have multiple camera angles on Console and PC. So, it's only natural for IV and EFLC to have it too. lol  lol.gif   tounge2.gif This topic is too funny for those who have played the GTA's in order from III onwards.  tounge2.gif   lol.gif

Before you say such things and show all those smilies, DO read my message properly. OF COURSE i am aware of multiple camera views in GTA games. But i was talking SOLELY about how you can ALSO change the cameraviews even more when you are aiming with your guns, so you can place the camera further away from Niko while aiming. Never once is this mentioned in the game and i don't recall any of that from previous GTA's neither. I've been with GTA since GTA 1 man, please.

Like i said:

I can't believe i never noticed this before, and that i had to find that thanks to the NeoGAF forum. I honestly never knew that there's multiple different camera views for when you are aiming with a gun as well.

I didn't say...i honestly never knew there were multiple camera views in this game.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

I can't believe i never noticed this before, and that i had to find that thanks to the NeoGAF forum. I honestly never knew that there's multiple different camera views for when you are aiming with a gun as well.

Please clarify that a little better and it would be best to provide a video showing it, as this is something that can get translated wrong into words-as it sounds like you are talking about there being multiple camera angles, which was present in ALL GTA's from III onward..So, What exactly are you talking about? How does this differ from previous GTA's? Details would be helpful.. Just curious? confused.gif

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

What exactly are we doing?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

Close up: user posted image

Middle (not exactly): user posted image

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:17 PM

It feels natural, I never paid attention to it.

Johan
  • Johan

He won’t see the sun again for years to come

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:30 AM

Yeah I knew this years ago when I played the PC version back when it was new, a friend of mine showed me during multiplayer and ever since then I've stuck to it.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:49 AM

Well this is new to me thanks I'll scope it out!

El Oso Blanco
  • El Oso Blanco

That guy with the AK

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:25 AM

Something else I found out about cinematic camera modes in vehicles is that you can stick to a certain cinematic camera by holding down on the right thumbstick for a few seconds. I never knew that until a few months ago. wow.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users