Quantcast

» «
Photo

Got Tenpenny's Firetruck, & CJ is stuck in Garage.

3 replies to this topic
OHDUDE
  • OHDUDE

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:48 PM

Please help! I am in great trouble!!! I manged to get his firetruck & now I am in the garage! I don't have a parachute & I HAVE body ARMOR!! Is there a way to destroy the firetruck & commit suicide?? Please help! panic.gif panic.gif

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

If you are stuck the way vehicle blocks your way out, just push the vehicle and eventually you'll get out. If you can't move, then you can kill yourself only with RPG or grenades, flamethrower/molotovs if you didn't do firefighter missions.

OHDUDE
  • OHDUDE

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

Well...thanks for providing help, my aim was to obtain the Full Immune firetruck from Tenpenny in the final mission. I tried your mentioned way of committing suicide, but when I came back to see the firetruck in the garage, it turned into a normal one.

So, I attempted it again and in a few tries, I finally achieved it - the FP,BP,EP,DP,MP i.e. FI firetruck. cool.gif

Anyways, thanks for help. smile.gif

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:30 PM Edited by GTASAddict, 31 May 2013 - 11:33 PM.

For some reason, Tenpenny's ladder model firetruck always morphs into the standard firetruck when I snatch it and save. To get around this, I activate the "vehicle of death" cheat (L1, L2, L2, Up, Down, Down, Up, R1, R2, R2), steal a ladder model from behind the Doherty fire station (it sometimes spawns depending on direction of approach), deactivate the "vehicle of death" while inside (earning an invincible firetruck) and save it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users