Quantcast

» «
Photo

Listening radio channels on foot

8 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you use the ingame phone to listen to radio outside vehicles? (59 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you use the ingame phone to listen to radio outside vehicles?

1. Absolutely! All the time! (5 votes [8.77%])

Percentage of vote: 8.77%

2. I could imagine myself doing it quite often, yes. (25 votes [43.86%])

Percentage of vote: 43.86%

3. Mostly no. Music belongs to cars. It's a GTA thing you know? But I'd still try it out for a shootout or two... (19 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

4. Never. I'm old school. (7 votes [12.28%])

Percentage of vote: 12.28%

5. I always turn the radio off in vehicles as well. (1 votes [1.75%])

Percentage of vote: 1.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote
MrP4nc4ke
  • MrP4nc4ke

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:35 AM

As we know, GTAV will have a composed ambient soundtrack, but let's ignore that for now. We don't know if we can use the ingame phone to listen to radio on foot, but if we can, will you do it?

Personally, I definitely would mostly just enjoy the ambient sounds, as in previous titles. It's also more fun to steal cars when you don't know what radio station you'll be getting... I would imagine that vehicle radios are automatically turned off if you are using the phone radio.

GeckIXProductions
  • GeckIXProductions

IX

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:31 AM

I probably wouldn't use it very often, but it would be awesome to have the feature regardless. colgate.gif

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

Well, I'd listen to the radio (instead of having it as background music) on longer journeys, which I'm far more likely to do in a vehicle than on foot - if I'm on foot it's almost always because I'm near my destination, in a shootout, or exploring the world, all of which wouldn't really require a radio.

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

Never!

I just would never use it. I enjoy the ambient sounds too much, but I'm interested in the musical score though.

MrcTOtheJ
  • MrcTOtheJ

Cleaning the Trash since '94

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:43 AM

I wouldn't mind it. I wouldn't use it all that often though, but it could be neat.

Put a Radio app on the phone to listen to stations on, or maybe even an MP3 app so we can listen to our own music. (Maybe put music from in game in the play list as well) to make for some epic moments here and there.

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

Mostly no. Only once in a while... I like to listen to the ambient sounds while walking lol.

But it would be nice if I can listen to some music when I'm running all over the map searching for hidden/collectible stuff. Because then I don't care about the ambient sounds... But, I can't remember! Is this a confirmed feature/app? I hope so...

MrcTOtheJ
  • MrcTOtheJ

Cleaning the Trash since '94

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

QUOTE (Werebot85 @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 23:45)
Mostly no. Only once in a while... I like to listen to the ambient sounds while walking lol.

But it would be nice if I can listen to some music when I'm running all over the map searching for hidden/collectible stuff. Because then I don't care about the ambient sounds... But, I can't remember! Is this a confirmed feature/app? I hope so...

No it isn't confirmed.

Though if you're on the 360 you can play music though the Dashboard if you really wanted to but eh, it never really fits IMO, dunno dosen't sound right. Though it is wonderful on Fighting games. (Which seem to be the only games that allow it on the PS3 sadly monocle.gif )

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:53 AM

I went for "i could use it often" because there wasn't a "sometimes" option. With a good enough soundtrack, it would be cool and playing death metal on a ifruit's sh*tty tinny speakers while welding a chainsaw as Trevor, or rap as Franklin, would be pretty cool

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

Hell no!!!!!!!!! radio belongs to cars and now in gta v there's background music that's enough

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users