Photo

Most Kills Without Dying

3 replies to this topic
GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:35 AM

What is your record number of kills without dying, saving, or using cheats?

I usually get bored after an hour or two of rampaging, but my record is 200 kills.

I love mowing people down driving along the water (where the benches and artist displays are in Algonquin).

Also in Middle Park I enjoy walking up to large groups of people and spraying the Carbine Rifle into them.

Sometimes in the subway I'll kill everyone on the platform (staying below a 3 star wanted level), then board the train to get away with it. Then repeat.

If things go sour I'll take cover behind a pillar and slaughter some pigs as they funnel towards me (then I'll run through the tunnel to get away).

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

1000+

Buzzard FTW devil.gif

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

Nice, that's my ultimate goal, but for now I'm aiming at 500.

Does anyone know if there is a set population of pedestrians at any given moment? Or are pedestrians only active when in your immediate vicinity?

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

They're only present when you're near. The police will appear further away than ordinary peds. Mission related peds have their own logic.
AFAIK the longest sniper kill possible is from the statue of happiness coffee cup to the pier on Algonquin due east of there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users