• BUSTED!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:36 AM

How do think the endings will be.......

Mr Makaveli
  • Mr Makaveli

Expect me nigga, I'm Comin'

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:43 AM

Trevor will overdose on drugs and murder Michael & Franklin. Trevor will get 25 to life, Michael & Franklin will come back in ghost form and haunt trevor until he's had enough and hangs himself in his jail cell.

schuirmann23man
  • schuirmann23man

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:56 AM

Be serious

Hiphiphorhay
  • Hiphiphorhay

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:58 AM

michaels gonna dump his family or atleast his wife for another wife. franklins gonna make it with his money game. travors gonna od on drugs and die

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:29 AM

I think Trevor will go all Max Payne on the Lost MC at the Hide out, Franklin will have to kill the Arminian car dealer cause he tryed to kill Frank and Michael will get over his fear of getting old and kill someone who tryed to kill his wife and then all three will rob and kill the dude who owns the big Bank of America becasue he's been a giant pain in the arse to all 3 of them.

Boss7dm
  • Boss7dm

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:55 AM

I Think Chop will die.

Darkgamr
  • Darkgamr

Keep It Gucci

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:56 AM

Bioshock Infinite convinced me that multiple endings are stupid

evoluon--720
  • evoluon--720

Left Field

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:01 AM

just another classic showdown with the main antagonist..

I have feeling this game will have the longest storyline ever.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:48 AM

I really hope the story branches decently. Not just a lazy split ending, hinging on one final choice, but for the story to change depending on each characters' choices. This is complicated enough with one character but three?

R* have said one's the antagonist, but is that forced by rockstar that it's ALWAYS this guy, or could the gamer decide - EG: Michael's leaned on by the feds to give them info on the other 2, Trevor's offered lots of money for them and Franklin's got the chance to sell them out for his own gain - as the player would you accept any of those or decline them?

That way, as Trevor you could sell out, but then change your mind later down the line, thus increasing the heat on Michael, and he becomes the bad guy.

I think there's a lot of potential in that, but if i'm honest I doubt R* will do it. Possibly a choice in the penultimate mission that changes who dies in the finale, but nothing as in depth as a REAL branching story with multiple endings...

Possibly, however, like FALLOUT does it, depending on your actions, each character gets their own ending, of sorts.....

P.S. I don't think the story will be that long tbh. I'm thinking about the size of EFLC per character, plus the heists.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

Ending 1: Michael's family will leave him and his son dies because they want to hurt him by taking out family members of him, Grove Street will get a big blow. Lamar dies.
Ending 2: Trevor gets serious drug issues, and will get shot (not die) by a drug deal, close friends die because of all the drug deals, Michael's son dies like Ending 1.

Freezer89
  • Freezer89

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:08 AM

QUOTE (poklane @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 12:01)
Ending 1: Michael's family will leave him and his son dies because they want to hurt him by taking out family members of him, Grove Street will get a big blow. Lamar dies.
Ending 2: Trevor gets serious drug issues, and will get shot (not die) by a drug deal, close friends die because of all the drug deals, Michael's son dies like Ending 1.

Ending 3: Everyone happily lives forever in a peaceful world with whales flying at the sky. And then Michael wakes up. It's been revealed that the entire time was in the Matrix. And now the true journey begins as Michael relearns everything (because he just got reborn) and fights against the machines that are controlling the simulation world.

I can't really imagine that one of the main characters will die at the end. And don't mention (two games in spoiler) RDR or LA Noire. It's a GTA and I want the protagonist to live even after the storyline.
But I got a feeling that it still will be very dark. Like that Michaels family could be killed of.

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:11 AM

Michael will have to choose between Trevor or his wife's nice new tits. If he chooses Trevor he saves him from falling into a volcano under the alamo sea and gets free cabs, and if he chooses his wifes tits, he gets a special ability to motorboat his wifes tits in order to gain stamina.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users