177 replies to this topic
GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:16 AM

How would we tear it out? My application was mature.

I just want to be able to play Cops with you Foley. We can own Los Santos.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:19 AM

Sweet, you're on a posting ban. GW, seems like you matured up from when we last spoke on Skype. You're off the hook.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:23 AM

Hey Sweet

Leave this page, do I make myself clear. Go make another clan again. Which will obviously be a fail
just like your last 42 clans. You a liar, cheat and disrespectful . You stoop to such a level in the
writer discussion, you stole other people's work and put it under your own name.

Go make another clan, go make somebody else feel sorry for you. Leave this page now, nobody wants you
in their clan and nobody wants you on their page.

Thanks and see you around.

Sgt.Foley, ignore them, just run the clan listen to my advice and tips. Be successful and by the way
forgot to tell you. I have a friend who wants to join the FIB. I'll talk on Xbox tomorrow.

Iv F34R vI
  • Iv F34R vI

•The Corporation•

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:24 AM

Ignore them Foley they need to grow up!

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:27 AM

Y'all need to relax.. those applications were legit.

We'll await your decision.

Sweet.
  • Sweet.

f*ck you foley talking sh*t about my dead girl

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:53 AM Edited by Sweet., 03 June 2013 - 12:57 AM.

Boss f*cking Falcone, You f*cking retard nobody gives a mother f*ck about you anymore, nobody f*cking lies you you f*cking snitch lick.my.f*cking.balls. Cuz I know you would I got them f*cking Facebook messages still saying I was cute and sh*t Jesus f*cking Christ I got respect for all of the f*cking admins ill get banned I don't f*cking care I'm still fptrying to figure out how this f*cking trash is f*cking here Jesus f*ck all of the FIB "Oh I'm the founder of the FIb I own it" YOU DONT f*ckING OWN THE FIB f*ckING ROCKSTAR GAMES DO, LICK MY f*ckING DICK NOW DO I MAKE MYSLEF f*ckING CLEAR. You gonna call in favors and get me fu king banned? Eat my f*cking dick. This is a moment where I flip balls I've lost sanity f*ck you all I know where the door is I'm out. <3

#Banditf*ckingRage

And as for you foley ill catch you on the flip side you f*cking scum bag f*cking retard.. Lick my nuts Cuz I know you liked them.

SausageInACan
  • SausageInACan

كافر

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:56 AM Edited by SausageInACan, 03 June 2013 - 12:58 AM.

QUOTE (Sweet. @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 00:53)
Boss f*cking Falcone, You f*cking retard nobody gives a mother f*ck about you anymore, nobody f*cking lies you you f*cking snitch lick.my.f*cking.balls. Cuz I know you would I got them f*cking Facebook messages still saying I was cute and sh*t Jesus f*cking Christ I got respect for all of the f*cking admins ill get banned I don't f*cking care I'm still fptrying to figure out how this f*cking trash is f*cking here Jesus f*ck all of the FIB "Oh I'm the founder of the FIb I own it" YOU DONT f*ckING OWN THE FIB f*ckING ROCKSTAR GAMES DO, LICK MY f*ckING DICK NOW DO I MAKE MYSLEF f*ckING CLEAR. You gonna call in favors and get me fu king banned? Eat my f*cking dick. This is a moment where I flip balls I've lost sanity f*ck you all I know where the door is I'm out. <3

user posted image

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:00 AM Edited by Sgt. Foley, 03 June 2013 - 01:08 AM.

QUOTE (Sweet. @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 20:53)

#Banditf*ckingRage

LOL! I'm done. Some one save me from the laughter.

Go make your 913546513th clan bro, no one will join it either. Like I said to you on Skype, you're done for bro. You pretty much trashed your own reputation by creating so many gangs. Also, come the f*ck at me. I'm untouchable, you can't even catch me because I'm a badass driver, so how about you hop the f*ck out of my topic wink.gif

Sweet.
  • Sweet.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:01 AM

And you trashed yours because your a little bitch. You no better then me.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:02 AM

If nobody gives a F about me, Why do all my members give me the utmost respect. Why do people trust me with their usernames
and passwords for GTA Forums. Why do people let me make their pages for them. Why do people take advice and tips from me?
Why do people have me on their respect list? Why do I run a successful clan with up to 18 members, actually soon to be 19, I just got
a new recruit today. I know I don't own the FIB, but I was the first person to use the FIB as clan thanks to Mr.White/Don Bianco.

You've ran a Mafia, law enforcement, military, militia, racing clan and many more.

Not one of them have been a success.

I've ran a successful mafia - Falcone crime family and Alemida crime family.
I've ran a successful Federal Agency - FIB
I'm running a successful Law enforcement - LAPD

Another thing, In the writers discussion, I'm not the one who stole somebody else's work. I didn't lie and manipulate people.
I respect, every single person, who gives me the respect I deserve, I have a rule you be nice to me I be nice to you.

That's why people like me, Because I'm a cool, relaxed, awesome, lame/funny guy. I'm not 2 faced and I'm not a backstabber.

I have commendations from the Moderators and admins. My topics are bullet pointed because they are helpful.

Anyway sorry about this foley.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:03 AM

I ruined my own gang?

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:14 AM

Jesus monkey f*cking Christ, here I thought I might have a day actually free of you peoples petty pointless bullsh*t but once again my faith in all of you lowers just a little bit more.

Move on and attempt to grow the f*ck up.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:16 AM

I've lost a little faith too, Toke. It's quite sad anymore.

All I wanted to do was Starsky & Hutch and then the arguing began. whatsthat.gif

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:32 AM

If Sweet only followed the rules. He was put on a posting ban because I knew he would do this and guess what? He did.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 01:32)
If Sweet only followed the rules. He was put on a posting ban because I knew he would do this and guess what? He did.

Hey, Foley

Just ignore him, I'm gonna try and ignore him as well now. There is no point in replying
back to him. The reason, I posted was because he just keeps spamming your page
and keeps sending me stupid messages. I'm gonna try my best to ignore him, maybe
one day he'll stop. You do the same, just concentrate on the FIB. Try your best
to get members and relax and come up with ideas for your clan such as roleplays
to make your clan seem more appealing.

Anyway Sgt.Foley, all the best and see you around.

P.S - If you need anything, don't hesitate to message me.

Jriv
  • Jriv

十THE R34P3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:42 AM

Just stop the flame war. Please leave sweet. Thank you. Lets all calm down.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:43 AM

Forgot to say, welcome back R34P3R icon14.gif

Jriv
  • Jriv

十THE R34P3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 03:43)
Forgot to say, welcome back R34P3R icon14.gif

Thanks it's all good. Seems like this page got a little riled up while I was away.
But anyways How ya been Foley

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:48 AM

I've been alright. Falcone said we're gonna have a few new recruits I think.

GunWrath and Southern Comfort, your application is still pending. I'm most likely gonna let you in. Also, how have you been Reaper?

Country Sapper
  • Country Sapper

I can't I'm on my Ipad

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:25 PM

Why don't the forum mods do anything about this. Seriously, every other forum I go to the mods actually take there job seriously and handle things like this but here all I see is they complain. That may not be everyone but just the ones I have seen.

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

Man you need some recruits what are you doing to get some?

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (Country Sapper @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 05:25)
Why don't the forum mods do anything about this. Seriously, every other forum I go to the mods actually take there job seriously and handle things like this but here all I see is they complain. That may not be everyone but just the ones I have seen.

I'm assuming you're aiming this at me?

Let it be known here and now that the power to ban is NOT mine, i merely close threads and bring those who should be banned before the eyes of this sites mods and admins for judgement. Though I always find it o so adorable when folks rage at me when they do in fact get banned.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (Toke @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 13:28)
QUOTE (Country Sapper @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 05:25)

I'm assuming you're aiming this at me?

Let it be known here and now that the power to ban is NOT mine, i merely close threads and bring those who should be banned before the eyes of this sites mods and admins for judgement. Though I always find it o so adorable when folks rage at me when they do in fact get banned.

...And do you hear that Toke, that faint almost nonexistent sound... that is the worlds smallest violin playing just for those mindless idiots who really don't seem to get it whom you have been tasked to watch over like a sheep herder.

Jriv
  • Jriv

十THE R34P3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 03:48)
I've been alright. Falcone said we're gonna have a few new recruits I think.

GunWrath and Southern Comfort, your application is still pending. I'm most likely gonna let you in. Also, how have you been Reaper?

I've been good. Can't wait to see the new recruits

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (Country Sapper @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 07:25)

Because it isn't a serious enough offense to close, remove or ban someone. People argue, that's life. Toke did his job by saying 'chill it out' .. If it continues, he'll take action. Who the hell are you anyways? Judging by your join date, you're either brand new or a new account because your last one was used in 40 different mafias.

Da f*ck outta heeeeere.

RoastedWafflez
  • RoastedWafflez

De Santa Syndicate

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:20 PM

Is this because of me D:

Joker do somthing like make a joke or somthing im not good at this stuff!

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

Ah snap! GunWrath gonna be tha popo now? panic.gif

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:27 PM

Woah, can we all chill out? I need R34P3R to PM me.

If you read this, please do so.

Sweet.
  • Sweet.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:39 PM

Still hope you rot in hell for insulting Sam. suicidal.gif

user posted image

Next time insult someone that can actually defend themself, Your not sh*t, Hop Off My Dick sweet in this bitch. If you insult her again ill beat your f*cking skull in. MFG Og Out.

Supposing I get banned for speaking my mind in something that bothers me 8 months ago today she was lost and this kid does that.... I tell you what I'm going to get banned from this forum but I'm Makaveli ill be back you all know that, I never leave I never fade I'm standing up for the girl that can't, f*ck this sh*t I'm done I'm out .

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:42 PM

I doubt you even could get a girlfriend lol.gif

Also, reported for violating posting ban wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users