8 replies to this topic
EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

user posted image

I was just looking at another thread about the Blimp, and it got me thinking...

How awesome would it be to have fully explorable plane and aircraft interiors? Imagine getting in the Blimp and turning it on autopilot (lol) and then just walking around inside and enjoy the view. Or maybe we can fly the Shamal like in San Andreas, where we can walk around and ride inside. It would look sort of like this, only better and you can see outside the windows.

user posted image

I'm thinking it would bring a more realistic approach to skydiving, also. We could put the plane on autopilot, go to the back, get our gear out, open the doors and jump out, instead of jump out of the f*cking drivers door. lol

So, what do you guys think? Huh?! DISCUSS!!!

Flyerstarter
  • Flyerstarter

Los Santos Aviator

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:30 AM

I'd love this to be in GTA V but cant see it happening due to the current gen limitations.

Can imagine in multiplayer one of my buddies landing at LS Intl and I'll view it from my window seat.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:32 AM

This would be a wonderful feature imo, being able to do your own things inside while the plane auto drives by itself. icon14.gif

I'd love getting a chute, when I'm over the mountains, pressing a red button at the back of the airplane, opening the door and before jumping out, enjoying my view a little bit, before landing on the green forests filled with wild animals all around.

TotesMagotes
  • TotesMagotes

Totes Magotes

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

I'd like to be able to ride a plane as a passenger and hi-jack it. Really hoping for this but it's doubtful.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (Flyerstarter @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 03:30)
I'd love this to be in GTA V but cant see it happening due to the current gen limitations.

Can imagine in multiplayer one of my buddies landing at LS Intl and I'll view it from my window seat.

Current gen limitations? What is so limited about it? I'm sure it's possible. Maybe not for every plane, but for some of them.

Also, the multiplayer thing, I didn't think about that. Sounds pretty f*cking awesome! Your buddy drives while you walk around and do other stuff. icon14.gif

BrimStone7
  • BrimStone7

2Pacstolemybike

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

I've wanted to ask that question on the forums for quite some time now. It'll be awesome to walk around, and explore the interior of a cargo jet while a buddy flys the plane. It would be in awesome addition if they also add physics to it. For example, say the pilot makes a hard turn, I would like for my character to lean a little to the left or right, or try to catch himself with his hands. Uncharted 3 did this perfectly (boat level). Also, it would be cool if I am able to shoot a hole in the plane with my rocket launcher and make other people get sucked out and fall to their death. Kind of like what iron man 3 did.

Hiphiphorhay
  • Hiphiphorhay

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:15 AM

i think that would be epic. especially if you could just goof around in multiplayer on a plane with like 32 other people. some people are sitting down enjoying the view, some nut jobs doing spirals in the drivers seat while getting dome from a hooker, and people are messing around with the door until the door flies open and everyone gets sucked out and theres only one guy with his gear on. lol that would be so epic. i doubt it tho. atleast on current gen. they should make it 32 player limit on multiplayer in next gen.

Los Santos Fire
  • Los Santos Fire

LSFD

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (DirtyHarry44 @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 03:33)
I'd like to be able to ride a plane as a passenger and hi-jack it. Really hoping for this but it's doubtful.

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:45 AM

Lol i remember the shamal interior in SA. What a great mission. Also inside the Andromada if i recall correctly?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users