Photo

Three Protagonists

No replies to this topic
johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:22 AM Edited by johnny_zoo, 29 May 2013 - 12:26 AM.

Ill admit I was one of the people that was against multiple protags feature before it was confirmed. I thought it wasnt GTA. Now I'm accepting of it it Rockstar feel its the way they want to go for the series. I respect them for being innovative especially since they could rehash like other developers if they wanted.

Anyway more than likely we'll see DLC later on. Thing is will Rockstar pull out more multiple protags DLC to fit in with this new theme? I think thy have to as going back to one protag would not make sense. Like taking a step backwards in a way. People will think "you just focused an entire story on three characters, now it's one guy? Why should we care about this one man?"

Would make sense to have minimum two people to switch between if not another three. Thing is this might complicate things too much as we will have six characters introduced which could make it confusing. Rockstar are kind of in a corner with this one.

Only thing they can do is not release DLC but miss out on capitulating with the established console base. They are going to want to stretch this era out as much as possible and DLC is he way to go.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users