Quantcast

» «
Photo

who will have the biggest ego?

16 replies to this topic

Poll: who will have the biggest ego (111 member(s) have cast votes)

who will have the biggest ego

1. Franklin (19 votes [18.10%])

Percentage of vote: 18.10%

2. Trevor (20 votes [19.05%])

Percentage of vote: 19.05%

3. Michael (66 votes [62.86%])

Percentage of vote: 62.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote
greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:58 PM

of the 3 protagonists... who do you think will have the biggest ego, where its most the time about "me me me me"... do you think Michael will have the biggest ego, Trevor or franklin, what do you guys think..

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

Looks like a tie between Trevor and Michael, but I'll have to go with Trevor on this one.. he looks like a person that doesn't care about anything but himself and wants things his way with violence.

nigelhere9901
  • nigelhere9901

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

Either Trevor or Michael.

5000 Staples
  • 5000 Staples

Skadooooosh

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:02 AM

Franklin. he's black.

minwager
  • minwager

First Born Unicorn

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:03 AM Edited by minwager, 29 May 2013 - 12:09 AM.

Could be Michael, considering he's the one who is basically founding this whole situation. He could go on a bit of a power trip with the heists and lose control, you never know.

Could also be Trevor, considering he's a bit of a psychopath. He could easily flip out if things don't go his way, and I could definitely see him being the one with the biggest ego.

Franklin's the only one I'm unsure of, mainly because we haven't seen much of his personality in the trailers other than the fact that he has good intentions of getting out of the hood.

I'd have to go with Trevor being the most likely. We've already seen him "wrecking home furnishings", torturing people with electricity, and using his business of guns and drugs under the name "Trevor Philips Enterprises".

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

Oh, greenrock. I'm seeing you decided to make a topic.... again as always.

OT: The one with the biggest Ego is probably The Therapist.

Game2048
  • Game2048

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:30 AM

Clearly - Michael.

Michael - "brains" of their gang. He is planning all heists

Hip Hop
  • Hip Hop

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:36 AM

Michael.

Trevor hasn't got an ego, he just doesn't give a damn about anything. People with an ego have high self-esteem, whereas Trevor just doesn't take anything seriously. I doubt he really thinks about himself when he does things. He just does what he wants, not what will elevate his status towards others.

LosoNYC
  • LosoNYC

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:38 AM

Definitely Michael. He's seems to be the mastermind of everything. Trevor is just a crazy motherf*cker & Franklin doesn't seem to have an egotistical personality.

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:38 AM

There's no point to this poll, because Dan Houser has talked about Michael's ego multiple times.

"Michael is more about ego and Trevor is more about id, I suppose".

"He's a man with a big ego and plenty of good values and plenty of bad values."

"The bad side of Michael is his hypocrisy, large ego, an inability to control his temper, and his willingness to make large moral compromises, (Michael's deal made with the FIB maybe a perfect example of that)."

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (BlackNoise @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 00:38)
There's no point to this poll, because Dan Houser has talked about Michael's ego multiple times.

"The bad side of Michael is his hypocrisy, large ego, an inability to control his temper, and his willingness to make large moral compromises, (Michael's deal made with the FIB maybe a perfect example of that)."

Well you pretty much answered that question...

But I will add that I'd like to see Franklin's ego grow as time goes on.

Figure he lifts himself up from his previous place and learns a lot from Micheal and Trevor. Both by example of what to do and by example of what not to ever ever do.

Young guy sees where the two of them are, the mistakes they've made, how ****ed up they both are.

I'd like to see a lot of character development out of Franklin. Expanding ego being part of that.

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (GlitzyTomb @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 00:41)
QUOTE (BlackNoise @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 00:38)

Well you pretty much answered that question...

But I will add that I'd like to see Franklin's ego grow as time goes on.

Figure he lifts himself up from his previous place and learns a lot from Micheal and Trevor. Both by example of what to do and by example of what not to ever ever do.

Young guy sees where the two of them are, the mistakes they've made, how ****ed up they both are.

I'd like to see a lot of character development out of Franklin. Expanding ego being part of that.

I can definitely agree with this. Franklin basically wants to be like Michael and it seems like Michael also wants Franklin to be like him.

It will be interesting if Franklin starts becoming more like Michael. I wonder about Lamar and Trevor as the story goes on.

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:01 AM

I'm hoping to see an arch wherein Franklin isn't sure about Micheal at first (of course) but grows to admire him as he grows a bit closer to him...his admiration is strengthened as he sees what a **** up Trevor is and he realizes the two of them once had a lot in common.

Later on I'd like to see Franklin grow to see more of the mistakes that Micheal makes and start to wish to distance himself from Micheal. I'm hoping as time goes on...and I'm purely stealing this from Breaking Bad...Micheal's reasons for turning to crime become more clearly predominately just a desire to get back into the world of crime.

I'd imagine Franklin sees the crimes he's doing with Micheal and Trevor as a means to an end, whereas Trevor and in time Micheal see them as the life.

Just IMO of course...but I'd like to see it go that way.

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:05 AM

I think it'll be Franklin since he's half the age of both Michael & Franklin. I can see him bragging about his fitness, and maybe even rejecting the professional heist life of robbing banks because he thinks he belongs with Lamar gangbanging.

Game2048
  • Game2048

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (Hip Hop @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 00:36)
Michael.

Trevor hasn't got an ego, he just doesn't give a damn about anything. People with an ego have high self-esteem, whereas Trevor just doesn't take anything seriously. I doubt he really thinks about himself when he does things. He just does what he wants, not what will elevate his status towards others.

Absolutely true

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:20 AM

It's clearly Michael imo...he's got a f*ckin' therapist for Christ's sake! Not to mention he doesn't seem to need the money, he just needs a reason to get away from his family and just be himself.

I think Franklin is going to see the heist jobs as both easier and more profitable than bangin'. So it's a total win-win for him. Whether he lets it get to his head is gonna be revealed when the game comes out.

Trev?? I don't think he gives a f*ck about anything, and maybe anyone...if the latter is true than he is the most dangerous of the trio for sure. Which means, to me, he has zero ego. Do not cross a man with nothing to lose.

Boss7dm
  • Boss7dm

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:07 AM

Franklin.

He looks like he just like himself .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users