Photo

Holy balls I suck at multiplayer!

5 replies to this topic
PhatteeButtz
  • PhatteeButtz

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

So I'm trying to get 100% before GTA V comes out and I'm mostly done with the single player achievements, but when I tried multiplayer I got annihilated! Races? Last place all the time. Deathmatch? Couple of kills, but spent most of the time dead. I'm not looking to become the greatest GTA player of all time, I just want those damn achievements. Any tips?

Calanguento
  • Calanguento

Citizen

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:32 PM

Ever heard about trophy boosting?

PhatteeButtz
  • PhatteeButtz

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (Calanguento @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 17:32)
Ever heard about trophy boosting?

I have no idea what that is, but I'll look into it.

Calanguento
  • Calanguento

Citizen

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:07 PM Edited by Calanguento, 28 May 2013 - 06:14 PM.

Basically if you and a friend are interested in a certain trophy/achievement, so let's say it's the Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic, as both of you have the same interests you can boost it by playing all those races twice, letting one of you win each round until you both have won all the races...

There are some sites that are good to find trophy/achievement boosters like this one http://www.xbox360achievements.org/

There you can find some forums where people may ask help to get an achievement that you may also be interested...

PhatteeButtz
  • PhatteeButtz

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (Calanguento @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 18:07)
Basically if you and a friend are interested in a certain trophy/achievement, so let's say it's the Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic, as both of you have the same interests you can boost it by playing all those races twice, letting one of you win each round until you both have won all the races...

There are some sites that are good to find trophy/achievement boosters like this one http://www.xbox360achievements.org/

There you can find some forums where people may ask help to get an achievement that you may also be interested...

MUITO OBRIGADO!

Calanguento
  • Calanguento

Citizen

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (PhatteeButtz @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 15:16)
QUOTE (Calanguento @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 18:07)

MUITO OBRIGADO!

De nada, amigo! biggrin.gif

You welcome, friend! biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users