My girlfriend is going away.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic
Niick99
  • Niick99

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:32 AM

Why does it matter that she comes back before gta v? Your acting like shes gonna take the game away when she comes back. Just be cool, and give he some wick when she comes back and you should be in the clear. And if that doesnt work, or if she talks back, go dip your wick in some O.P.P.

5000 Staples
  • 5000 Staples

Skadooooosh

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (S1LV3R_W0LF @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 00:26)
That's why I asked you if you were being serious, because I doubt if you actually had a girlfriend you'd get such dilemma.

But the problem is lately everyone is creating new threads like this, even if it's just for trolling it gets annoying after the 3r or 4th joke. Come up with something new, or don't come up with anything, this board is turning into a Spam Fast with GTAV name involved and nothing actually useful. As a result interesting topics or ideas are dragged down to the last pages and that suck for those who come here for something actually useful or interesting.

At this rhythm will have people saying they have to decide if they should save the money for the game and hope that they don't die of starvation because the last money they got was for food, or someone saying is getting divorced because his wife is pregnant and the baby will born somewhere in September and they'll be to busy playing, or someone deserting the army because they wanna play. At first is fun but when everyone starts doing it it's just annoying.

Btw, good to confirm you weren't serious after all.

I did it first, everyone for some reason decided to copy lol.

and you would be surprised by how many people actually stopped eating so they could buy iPhone 5. Anyway simple fact, if you don't like the GTA5 related topic. Don't post in it.

How is it related to GTA5 ? - Well.. people with issues like this have to come together and build up ideas on how to beat the beast of girls and playing this beauty of a game.

This thread has helped me overcome my fear and I'm ready to fight !

Also the thread is serious... serious in a sense that the situation is real lol. Other than that it was just a bit of fun.

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

Nate is Love, Nate is Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:36 AM

Try to organize your time. Give her your full attention for the 15th and 16th, and maybe the 17th or at least part of it. Take her out to a movie, take her to dinner, maybe buy her flowers or something like that. Then on the 17th, enjoy GTA V and try to moderate your time between the game and her. Spend a sufficient amount of the day with her, it doesn't mean the whole time. Maybe an hour or two, maybe three or four.

Alastair Smyth
  • Alastair Smyth

Kifflom, brother-uncle!

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:38 AM

Hopefully you are 15.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:40 AM

Well I hope you found the answers in the 8 pages of useful posts that came in them. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users