» «
Photo

Arijit's Modding Workshop

59 replies to this topic
TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:57 AM Edited by arijitsen, 30 May 2013 - 06:57 AM.

user posted image

Here you'll find all my latest mods as well as their updates.Requests & positive criticism are accepted.As most of the time I run out of ideas so you can request mods except modeling works.
CLEO,SCM,data files(.dat,.cfg etc),mapping requests are excepted but I am not bound to complete them. I ll be adding all my mods soon (I have added only few of them).Screenshots & videos will be added as soon as I get a BETA TESTER who could do it for me as I don't have much free time nowadays.

user posted image

HIDDEN ACCESS MOD

Description:Now you can visit all the hidden interiors present in GTA San Andreas including your Girlfreinds Houses, OG locs House, Ryders House, Liberty city etc.
Most of the previous bugs have been removed.Now if you find any unsolid area you may get out of it by pressing ENTER.
But most of them are solid now.

How to USE
=====================================================================================
You can visit Sweet's,OG Locs,Rusty Brown Ring Donuts & Woozie's betting shop by going to their entrances.Rest interiors like GF's houses can be visited by going
to the Marker at Verdant Meadows.Press SHIFT to browse through the interiors & ENTER to EXIT.
Some new interiors like Transfender,Liberty city etc can be visited by only vehicles.
Sit in a vehicle and press CAPSLOCK + SPACE +SCROLL UP/DOWN to browse through the interiors.Get out of the Vehicle & Press TAB to return.
DOWNLOAD NOW

REAL TRAM MOD

Description:By this mod you can enter the TRAM in Sanfierro as Passenger.You can also stand above it do some Drive by stuffs.The TRAM will never get DERAILED neither any cop can catch you while you are sitting inside the TRAM.

Even if are at SIX star wanted level you can neither be Killed nor Busted when sitting on the TRAM.

How to use:
Press X near the TRAM to sit as a Passenger.Press W to exit.
DOWNLOAD NOW

BACKUP Friends

Description:Press 9 to Get help from woozie, cesar, truth, sweet, mad dog.
You can reqruit them to your gang.
They are immortal & they will help you a lot.

Version v2.00
To be released soon...

What is special in v2.00?
You will call instead of spawning them.Cesar, Sweet, Mad dog, Truth, woozie, Big Bear, Ryder, Big Smoke, OG loc, Jethro, Twaine, Toreno will come.
Cesar will come with his Savannah, Toreno with his Washington, Sweet with his Greenwood
& ryder with his Picador.They will be very strong and hard to defeat.
DOWNLOAD NOW

SPEEDOMETER with EFFECTS

Description:This mod will add a speedometer with some effects.(Damage,shine,day & night light etc)
Automatically activated as soon as u enter into any vehicle.
DOWNLOAD NOW

BETA GANG MEMBERS

Description:This mod adds some new BETA gang members ...No need to use any IMG editor or anything like that just replace the files given.
DOWNLOAD NOW

LAND MINES MOD

Description:By using this mod you could place land mines anywhere
just press BACKSPACE to place a land mine & then ait for ur target to go into it.Really helpful against TANKS & other vehicles.
DOWNLOAD NOW

New Gang Members & Weapon Mod

Description:This mod has two new powerful gang members & you will be able to hold any weapons with dual hands.
DOWNLOAD NOW

Explosive Dildo Mod

Description:A simple CLEO mod made by me .Just for fun.
By this mod you can create deadly explosions near you by a the useless dildo.Keep dildo as your weapon & press LMB to create an explosion.
DOWNLOAD NOW

All Mission Save File

Description:Save files of all missions including 100% completion.
DOWNLOAD NOW

Object Pickup Mod

Description:Now you can pickup any small objects in San Andreas.Just go near the object & press TAB to pickup the object & press enter to leave the object.You can press LMB to throw the object.(Mod Requested by a member of GTAF)
DOWNLOAD NOW

Object Pickup Mod

Description:Now you can pickup any small objects in San Andreas.Just go near the object & press TAB to pickup the object & press enter to leave the object.You can press LMB to throw the object.(Mod Requested by a member of GTAF)
Supreme TimeCycle Mod

Description:A unique & amazing timecycle which makes the skies of SanAndreas realistic & beautiful.To get a more great feel Overdose Effects mod is preffered to use with it with Lesflare mod.
DOWNLOAD NOW
[center]user posted image

I have forgot to add many completed mods till now but I ll upload them soon.
  • REALISTIC PEDS as in GTA IV: 90% complete
  • 24/7 Rob Mod: 78% complete
  • Business and job mod: 0% complete tounge.gif
  • San Andreas Episodes (CLEO Mission pack)

user posted image
  • ZAZ: For helping me a lot to learn CLEO scripting.
  • JF-Mir2: For giving me confidence to get back in modding scene.
  • MasterK: BETA Tester & media manager
I need some BETA TESTERS who could take good quality screenshots of my mods & show them in the thread.Also Mod requests are accepted as told earlier.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:00 AM

*RESERVED for screenshots*

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

*Just a place holder*

Now you are free to post

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:32 AM

I'll gladly thest them for you, and while doing so, I'll make videos and screens too. smile.gif

What does improved peds do? I'm looking forward to your other mods. smile.gif

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

Hey thanks that would be great.I ll add you in the thanks section as soon as you send me the screenies & vids.
And that improved peds mod would will make the peds more realistic.For ex. : You could see them buying stuffs ,carrying goods,chatting in cellphones,reading newspapers etc.. biggrin.gif

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Texture/Model 2013 "SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition"

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

Interesting ... but wasn't suppose your thread to be in Coding section ?

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:58 AM

No, it belongs here at 'Other', since it's his 'Modding Workshop'. tounge.gif He doesn't only have CLEO mods, also a timecyc mod as I have heard, he's uploading right now. smile.gif He also has some other mods, too.

Convetors
  • Convetors

Suddently its Me !

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:09 AM

Great Work my Friend ! you Should Try to make jack a car like in GTA IV break window and ect.. i know some one already releasseed it and i already Modified that Mod but i Lost all my work and now cant seem to work in scripting again . i wish you could do that for the GTA fans ! biggrin.gif

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

Its been done before; quite a few times .. and it looks stupid because of no decent animation modders ^

Heres a few request of mine :

1) A script that utilizes the prostitutes, the pimp, and the pimp vehicle (vehicle used for pimping missions ? broadway?)
2) A Boxing Tournament @ the Ganton Gym. Having wagers etc, a crowd of random peds around cheering .. Each fighter gets harder etc .. ?
3) A 3v3 Basketball Game .. Grove vs Ballas @ the Basketball Courts to the right of Grove Street, just over the bridge. Including wagers etc, heaps of ballas and grove street supporters, and as in true gangland style, a mass brawl after each game smile.gif

Convetors
  • Convetors

Suddently its Me !

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:29 AM Edited by Convetors, 28 May 2013 - 10:33 AM.

QUOTE (methodunderg @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 10:19)
Its been done before; quite a few times .. and it looks stupid because of no decent animation modders ^

Heres a few request of mine :

1) A script that utilizes the prostitutes, the pimp, and the pimp vehicle (vehicle used for pimping missions ? broadway?)
2) A Boxing Tournament @ the Ganton Gym. Having wagers etc, a crowd of random peds around cheering .. Each fighter gets harder etc .. ?
3) A 3v3 Basketball Game .. Grove vs Ballas @ the Basketball Courts to the right of Grove Street, just over the bridge. Including wagers etc, heaps of ballas and grove street supporters, and as in true gangland style, a mass brawl after each game smile.gif

Thats Great Ideas , what if i give Him the animation ?

EDIT : i managed to make the jacking look real For locked cars and i only used SA animation . i was plaining to add smash window effect in the player hand . but didnt have any Idea . i wasnt So Good ataching effect to Player

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:17 AM Edited by arijitsen, 28 May 2013 - 11:34 AM.

Thanks everyone for so motivating replies... smile.gif

[QUOTE=Convetors]Thats Great Ideas , what if i give Him the animation ?

EDIT : i managed to make the jacking look real For locked cars and i only used SA animation . i was plaining to add smash window effect in the player hand . but didnt have any Idea . i wasnt So Good ataching effect to Player [/quote]

That's really great..If you would like to share it I might try to make it better ,obviously I ll be giving you credits offcourse.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=methodenderg]Heres a few request of mine :

3) A 3v3 Basketball Game .. Grove vs Ballas @ the Basketball Courts to the right of Grove Street, just over the bridge. Including wagers etc, heaps of ballas and grove street supporters, and as in true gangland style, a mass brawl after each game
[/QUOTE]

Love the ideas dude.Especially the second one icon14.gif
But I didn't understood what you meant in the 1st request tounge.gif

Supreme TimeCycle mod has been uploaded very soon it would be shared

Here you go guys:Supreme Timecycle Mod

wtf the quotes aren't working

Ryujin.
  • Ryujin.

First blood

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

Hmm, mind if I ask a request? Since you need ideas anyway tounge.gif

I would like a Tachometer cleo mod, which is for cars(you know, for accelerating and stuff) with a turbo gauge? Thanks biggrin.gif

damiann69
  • damiann69

He he

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

Please describe "REALISTIC PEDS as in GTA IV"

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (arijitsen)
wtf the quotes aren't working

Quotes are working you just have not added the [quote] part of one of them

Also can you have the object pick up one to work by pressing the enter key to both pick up and place down as it interferes with aiming a weapon if a pick up able object is nearby (I know I've asked you before so sorry for nagging you about it) icon14.gif

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:45 PM Edited by MasterK, 28 May 2013 - 04:54 PM.

I've been trying out your Hidden access mod and there are quite a few issues with it.

Firstly, Sweet's bedroom floor is not solid, which means you'll instantly fall through it if you go in there.
Secondly, at O.G. Loc's house, the wall opposite to the door you are using to get in is unsolid too. The enex marker placement is bugged here too, as the exit one is a bit misplaced from the door and it'll take you back in the house... I guess it's because the exit spawn coordinate is too close to the one you are using for the enex that lets you in.

The solid, not solid problems could be caused by incomplete collision files though. So there's basically no way of fixing it.

What I can't understand though is... the CAPS LOCK + SPACE combo does not work for me in cars.

Also, I'm pretty sure that there might be some of the interiors missing. Like Area69 smile.gif

Apart from that, my only question is... why didn't you make other interiors, like Ryder's, or girlfriends' accessible with correctly placed enex's?

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (MasterK)
Firstly, Sweet's bedroom floor is not solid, which means you'll instantly fall through it if you go in there.
Secondly, at O.G. Loc's house, the wall opposite to the door you are using to get in is unsolid too

I believe that is because those parts of the interiors have no collision for them so it's not the mod that's the problem icon14.gif

If it's ok Arijitsen can can give me permission to include my collision fix for them with this mod smile.gif

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by MasterK, 28 May 2013 - 07:03 PM.

Yep, that's what I was saying too, I was just pointing out the need of collision fixes. smile.gif

BTW, I'm rendering the Real Tram Mod video right now.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:02 AM Edited by arijitsen, 29 May 2013 - 03:05 AM.

@MasterK: That's a great video dude thanks and as s7free told if he helps me with the collision bugs then I ll be remaking Hidden Access mod with some new interiors unlocked smile.gif
And I ll add that video to the first page Added wink.gif
@daimian69: Improved ped mod & Realistic ped mod are the same :

QUOTE (arijitsen)
Hey thanks that would be great.I ll add you in the thanks section as soon as you send me the screenies & vids.
And that improved peds mod would will make the peds more realistic.For ex. : You could see them buying stuffs ,carrying goods,chatting in cellphones,reading newspapers etc.

@RyujinXKaizer: Thanks for the idea I might that mod some months ago I might remake it biggrin.gif

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:11 AM

QUOTE (MasterK @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 22:15)
I've been trying out your Hidden access mod and there are quite a few issues with it.

Secondly, at O.G. Loc's house, the wall opposite to the door you are using to get in is unsolid too. The enex marker placement is bugged here too, as the exit one is a bit misplaced from the door and it'll take you back in the house... I guess it's because the exit spawn coordinate is too close to the one you are using for the enex that lets you in.

The solid, not solid problems could be caused by incomplete collision files though. So there's basically no way of fixing it.

What I can't understand though is... the CAPS LOCK + SPACE combo does not work for me in cars.

Also, I'm pretty sure that there might be some of the interiors missing. Like Area69 smile.gif

Apart from that, my only question is... why didn't you make other interiors, like Ryder's, or girlfriends' accessible with correctly placed enex's?

As soon as s7free would be giving me the collision fix everything would be fine wink.gif
Regarding the key combo there has been a mistake in the readme tounge.gif
You ll have to sit in the vehicle & then press CAPSLOCK + SPACE then use scroll up/down That should work biggrin.gif

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:56 AM Edited by MasterK, 29 May 2013 - 04:01 AM.

Oh, okay then. The next vid I'll do is a time-lapse vid with your timecyc settings. smile.gif

By the way... if you look closely, you'll see that when I've shot the cop's head in the police car, it still followed me.

alayanrole
  • alayanrole

El Danza Kuduro!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:03 AM

real tram mod crash my game i'm installed correctly.... why?

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (MasterK @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 09:26)
Oh, okay then. The next vid I'll do is a time-lapse vid with your timecyc settings. smile.gif

By the way... if you look closely, you'll see that when I've shot the cop's head in the police car, it still followed me.

That would be great dude icon14.gif
Waiting for the new screenies & vids biggrin.gif

@alayanrole: That's really strange ,which CLEO version are you using ?Do u have any mods installed ?

babu1993
  • babu1993

Anindya Sarkar

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

Really awsm works bro...u r a genius...your mods are awsm and innovative...!! bro have a request...need a pizza delivery submisson with pizzaboy outfit . And if the big smoke and ryder's house is possible to access...early thanx bro and happy modding :-) :-D

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

If I remember right, Big Smoke's and Ryder's house is accessible by standing in the red sphere at Verdant Meadows, then use shift to browse through interiors.

@arijitsen: By the way, you should update the first post with corrected description on how to use the Hidden Access mod. Also I'd prefer more enexes, so people can actually go into the house of Ryder, and Big Smoke, including other interiors... It would make this mod... more... "realistic".

Video and screens about your weather mod soon. smile.gif

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

@babu1993: I am glad you liked my works biggrin.gif & thanks for the idea I ll see what I can dig into tounge.gif
@MasterK: Thanks for making me remmember I have updated the post. And regarding the enexes I am thinking if s7free helps me with the collision fix I ll be making most enexes and other interiors accesible smile.gif
Waiting for the screens & vids dude wink.gif

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

Sorry to say but i couldn't work out how to correctly modify the collision for the interiors

Sorry about that, it's one of the things i still need to learn in modding smile.gif

alayanrole
  • alayanrole

El Danza Kuduro!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

cleo is 4.1 f .... no mods are installed

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:58 AM

Ah that's alright s7free I ll whether I could do something with it biggrin.gif Anyways thanks for still trying to help wink.gif

@alayanrole : Can you please explain a bit more when you get the crash ? Do u have v1 exe ? Does the game work fine without the mod ?

babu1993
  • babu1993

Anindya Sarkar

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:12 AM

Bro is pizzaboy possible?

alayanrole
  • alayanrole

El Danza Kuduro!

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:37 AM Edited by alayanrole, 30 May 2013 - 08:38 AM.

the game works fine without the mod and i use v1 usa by hoodlum
oh yes can i post a burst firing cleo request?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users