• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:05 AM

The best Character is Franklin biggrin.gif

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:09 AM Edited by BlackNoise, 28 May 2013 - 12:12 AM.

I agree 100%. icon14.gif icon14.gif

Most people probably agree as well...

user posted image

Grove Street Heat
  • Grove Street Heat

Swag Daddy

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:14 AM

That is amazing i would like to share this with you cookie.gif

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (Grove Street Heat @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 00:05)

You mean the same type of character we seen in almost every past GTA game? Both Michael and Trevor brings something new.

Grove Street Heat
  • Grove Street Heat

Swag Daddy

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:19 AM

i mean rockstar was going back to los santos so i think they couldn't ignore the gang factor .

Thamuz
  • Thamuz

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:22 AM

Nah it's Trevor. biggrin.gif

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (Thamuz @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 01:22)
The best Character is Franklin  biggrin.gif

Screw you guys! The multiplayer character is the best! orly.gif

Thamuz
  • Thamuz

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (wwinterj @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 00:23)
QUOTE (Thamuz @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 01:22)
The best Character is Franklin  biggrin.gif

Screw you guys! The multiplayer character is the best! orly.gif

Only if he got a moustache.

bwasroy
  • bwasroy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:25 AM

Ron will be the most amusing character. It's never the central characters in Rockstar Games that are great (Except for CJ), it's the secondary ones. Also, the publicist should be pretty funny. And I'm expecting good things from Jimmy's storyline.

Grove Street Heat
  • Grove Street Heat

Swag Daddy

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:26 AM

Nope Franklin is a brand new type of protag gta games have NEVER SEEN bro we had too many " trevor's " in san andreas .

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (bwasroy @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 00:25)
Ron will be the most amusing character. It's never the central characters in Rockstar Games that are great (Except for CJ), it's the secondary ones. Also, the publicist should be pretty funny. And I'm expecting good things from Jimmy's storyline.

Expect for Niko you mean as well.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

Equally awesome. Considering they have thier own dependent skill sets. And special skills!

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:30 AM

How'd this thread survive this long?

Grove Street Heat
  • Grove Street Heat

Swag Daddy

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (reform @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 00:30)
How'd this thread survive this long?

Throw away your keyboard and go play in dirt .

bwasroy
  • bwasroy

Square Civilian

• Members

QUOTE (Nameless Foot Soldier @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 00:29)

Niko was a good one. But he had kind of an average guy thing going on so all the other crazy people in the game could revolve around him.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

so why op hating on the two white guys (michael and trevor)

Grove Street Heat
  • Grove Street Heat

Swag Daddy

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (greenrock @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 00:33)
so why op hating on the two white guys (michael and trevor)

You ......

bwasroy
  • bwasroy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (Grove Street Heat @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 00:26)
Nope Franklin is a brand new type of protag gta games have NEVER SEEN bro we had too many " trevor's " in san andreas .

Franklin is a black guy from the ghetto whose job is illegal and a little bit above the others there. He grows dissatisfied with his position and tries to transcend the ghetto. He has several friends who are equally dissatisfied with things. He sets out on a quest to improve his life standing. He is essentially a carbon copy of CJ so far. There is absolutely no indication that he is "a brand new type of protagonist". He might turn out to be, but this claim makes absolutely no sense and is grounded in nothing at the moment. Sorry, man! (I still like him though.)

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:40 AM

Wants to get out of the hood - GTA SA
Wants to be something else - GTA SA

You sure he's something new? I got those things from CJ.

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (bwasroy @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 00:33)
QUOTE (Nameless Foot Soldier @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 00:29)

Niko was a good one. But he had kind of an average guy thing going on so all the other crazy people in the game could revolve around him.

Well I wouldn't say Niko was average. Is was a mass murder who killed for money but even though with that, he still feels bad for his actions and is caught between a struggle of his morality and his skills and necessity for survival in a world that demanded money and power.

Grove Street Heat
  • Grove Street Heat

Swag Daddy

• Members

QUOTE (bwasroy @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 00:37)

Franklin is a black guy from the ghetto whose job is illegal and a little bit above the others there. He grows dissatisfied with his position and tries to transcend the ghetto. He has several friends who are equally dissatisfied with things. He sets out on a quest to improve his life standing. He is essentially a carbon copy of CJ so far. There is absolutely no indication that he is "a brand new type of protagonist". He might turn out to be, but this claim makes absolutely no sense and is grounded in nothing at the moment. Sorry, man! (I still like him though.)

Sorry my friend but cj and franklin are NOT the same at all They Both Had Different motives Franklin has a legit job as a repo man and from the beginng has plans of rising cj had no ambition what so ever he only wanted to prove his loyalty to GSF and happen to do stuff as it went . the only thing that is the same is they are black and in gangs and from LS ..

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

The guy in my avatar is the best character

Grove Street Heat
  • Grove Street Heat

Swag Daddy

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 00:41)
The guy in my avatar is the best character

biggrin.gif

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:44 AM

Dient think of it like that. good point

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:48 AM

so OP hates the 2 white protagonists

Grove Street Heat
  • Grove Street Heat

Swag Daddy

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (greenrock @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 00:48)
so OP hates the 2 white protagonists

Go outside and get some air . WHERE DO SEE ANY RACE INVOLVED IN MY POST?

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (Grove Street Heat @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 00:41)

Sorry my friend but cj and franklin are NOT the same at all They Both Had Different motives Franklin has a legit job as a repo man and from the beginng has plans of rising cj had no ambition what so ever he only wanted to prove his loyalty to GSF and happen to do stuff as it went . the only thing that is the same is they are black and in gangs and from LS ..

CJ had no ambition what so ever he only wanted to prove his loyalty to GSF....

Aside from going away to Liberty City for several years you mean? And only returning because his mother had been killed...right?

bwasroy
  • bwasroy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:52 AM

Franklin steals cars in his repo job. Last I checked, that was illegal.

The way you've written it, CJ had no motivation. That's just not correct. Maybe he had a smaller or more limited motivation than Franklin, but CJ definitely wanted to improve his neighborhood from the beginning.

On a larger more troubling scale, even if this separation that does not exist somehow is true your argument still makes no sense. Even if the dividing line between CJ and Franklin is that Franklin wants to rise to the top then that essentially means he has the same motivation as Niko. There is not anything new about Franklin that we know so far. Other than, he has a dog. That's new.

Maybe you should revise your argument to "Franklin is the best protagonist in the GTA and one that has never been explored previously because he has a dog". I would have a much easier time supporting that as your argument mostly because it would be correct.

Sorry, man.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (GlitzyTomb @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 00:50)

CJ had no ambition what so ever he only wanted to prove his loyalty to GSF....

Aside from going away to Liberty City for several years you mean? And only returning because his mother had been killed...right?

It's not legit either lol the guy he works for sells overpriced cars to people he know can't afford. So he gets all his money back I'm payments and takes the damn car lol

Papi Chulo
  • Papi Chulo

Rookie Of The Year

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:54 AM

There's no such thing as the best character.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users