Strange Horn Sound

2 replies to this topic
RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:24 PM

Hey, does anyone else experience some kind of glitch that makes sound a constant horn, of a truck or car, but without any car around generating it?

This has lately been happening to me in East Holland (I guess it's since I spend more time there) and I haven't experienced it practically anywhere else and before. Since only one of my speakers work I can orientate the character toward the origin of the sound; however, I head to the area where to sound appears to come from but there's nothing there.

It's pretty annoying since even when I go far from the sound to the point where it isn't audible but, when I go back to the area, the sound is still there. If a ped using the horn for a few seconds can be annoying, imagine it without stopping during an undertermined amount of time...

I'm using EFLC (tbogt) and the PC version, though I don't have any mod that can be inducing the sound confused.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

That's happened to me a lot aswell. Like, when I first got the game, I would spend a lot of time in Meadows Park, and the more I hung out there, the more I heard a car horn. I don't know the source of it either, and it seems like it'll always be there. The only way I could get rid of this problem was by starting a new game confused.gif

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:25 PM

It's a glitch in BoGT. It's present on XBox as well.
Isn't always a horn, can be electrical hum or the sound of fire etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users