Photo

Official Destiny™ Topic

438 replies to this topic
TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago Edited by TheMcSame, A day ago.

I must admit I didn't do any moon exploring wanna keep it a mystery for when the game comes out especially when there's only another 3 planets to explore in the full game.

Dont forget that there are multiple locations on Earth in the final game so it isn't like it's only Old Russia that will take place on Earth.

Don't forget other planets. The warp drive wasn't just for the moon. 

I think it's safe to say that Venus will be in the Singleplayer/co-op seeing as it's in the crucible. Speaking of Venus, has anyone else notices that it has FLOWING WATER? I know it's just a game but with it kinda being serious there wouldn't be flowing water on the surface.
Mars seems very likely due to humans previously colonizing and the cutscene at the beginning.

The following locations I found on the Destiny Wikia page. Not sure if they are all legit. Also, Crucible specific maps aren't included (might be one or two)

Spoiler

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted A day ago

cant wait till release

beta is so fun

GTA DUDE05
  • GTA DUDE05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted A day ago Edited by GTA DUDE05, A day ago.

In Destiny Beta Guardians travel from planet to another planet by the Arcadian Class Jumpship

1zdww2f.jpg

In real game Destiny 9/9/2014,we'll be able to use a new type of cargo ship which will be larger to carry loots and crew member.

GOoEzDj.jpg

Distrom
  • Distrom

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted A day ago

So there's only 1 mission available for the moon?

Or is there a way to unlock the next mission, just like you have to do to unlock the moon.

MyMothersMySister
  • MyMothersMySister

Unkle Dysfunktional

• None

Posted A day ago

Or is there a way to unlock the next mission, just like you have to do to unlock the moon.

One mission on the moon which is now locked again.

Anyone know what the update was for today?

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

One mission on the moon which is now locked again.

Anyone know what the update was for today?

Probably some bug fixes or something.

Speaking of bugs, Levelcap has started moaning about netcode so all his little fanboys (they're honestly as bad as doms fanboys or dare I say, WORSE) are complaining about it as well. Me and many of my friends haven't been killed around a corner when it should be impossible and we haven't killed anyone in that way. Just sounds like an excuse to make himself look better in the game. LVLCap used to be a decent uploader... but now? B*tch this b*tch that, netcode this overpowered that. No good content comes from him now.

So many people like to take the easy way and blame the game because they can't do well on it. The days of accepting you weren't as good as your opponents are long gone, it's always a fault with the game now. Got raped by the other team? Netcode problems obviously. Have poor accuracy with a gun? The game is clearly plagued with lag. If only games were about having fun instead of who has the highest K/D. :/

• MyMothersMySister likes this

uzer
  • uzer

un-RIP Feroci

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 23 hours ago

There's definitely problems with multiplayer.

I recorded a clip of my gun doing no damage whatsoever

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 hours ago Edited by OysterBarron, 23 hours ago.

I haven't experienced that on ps4 it's very strange as it doesn't even appear to be a rubber banding issue as he should've lost some health after you died at least because he didn't move. Perhaps it was actually a bug with your rifle.

Also I noticed you didn't get any points for helping capturing point b it's as if you wasn't even there.

uzer
  • uzer

un-RIP Feroci

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 23 hours ago

I haven't experienced that on ps4 it's very strange as it doesn't even appear to be a rubber banding issue as he should've lost some health after you died at least because he didn't move. Perhaps it was actually a bug with your rifle.

Also I noticed you didn't get any points for helping capturing point b it's as if you wasn't even there.

Yeah, the capture HUD item wasn't even on my screen which is why you see me turn around and head back. Also didn't get an assist for the guy who died on the turret.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 hours ago

I assume you could play as normal after respawn.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 hours ago

That alone tells me it's a connection issue on eith Uzer's side or Bungie's side. Nothing to do with a problem in game, just some connection issue.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 hours ago

It could've have been in conjunction with a game bug if it was lagging that much he wouldn't have been able to get killed.

uzer
  • uzer

un-RIP Feroci

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 22 hours ago

Yes, my game was 100% normal moments before and immediately after.

In Destiny Beta Guardians travel from planet to another planet by the Arcadian Class Jumpship

In real game Destiny 9/9/2014,we'll be able to use a new type of cargo ship which will be larger to carry loots and crew member.

I don't know what you're even talking about. None of the ships in the first photo are an Arcadia. The second ship is a random reward from playing PVP. All of the ones pictured are available in the beta and most can be purchased in the tower at any time. The only differences are cosmetic, nothing to do with carrying "loot or crew".

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 hours ago

Yes, my game was 100% normal moments before and immediately after.

It was probably a connection issue either on your end or theirs.

one55
  • one55

Dirty Playstation Peasant!

• Members

Posted 6 hours ago

now we wait for the final release.

september hurry up!

• TheMcSame likes this

zapotist
  • zapotist

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 5 hours ago

goddammit i needed another week or two of the beta, i got really hooked :D

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 hours ago

I assume this means it has ended?

zapotist
  • zapotist

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 5 hours ago

I assume this means it has ended?

yupe, like maybe 7-8hrs ago :(

• OysterBarron likes this

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Prankster

• Members

Posted 3 hours ago

I tried getting on about 14 hours ago and it just kept crashing. Saying I was I a line of 4,000. I barely got to level 4. Guess I'll be picking this up

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users