Quantcast

» «
Photo

Destiny

1,659 replies to this topic

Poll: Which class will you choose? (108 member(s) have cast votes)

Which class will you choose?

1. Titan (29 votes [26.85%])

Percentage of vote: 26.85%

2. Warlock (24 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

3. Hunter (55 votes [50.93%])

Percentage of vote: 50.93%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

FN

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2016 - 05:08 PM Edited by Sir Michael, 17 September 2016 - 09:25 PM.

Shameful double-bump. With Rise of Iron coming out next week, I figured I'd just give out some small details, minor changes that came with the update just a week ago. Not actual spoilers, just an image dump:

Spoiler

Every Raid Challenge is active this week also, so if you still need to knock out the Warpriest, Golgoroth or even the Oryx challenges, now's the time.

Same goes for Court of Oryx, all 3 bosses are rotating each time you activate an Antiquated Rune. Just mentioning these if anybody needs these Calcified Fragments.

deadx23
  • deadx23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:29 PM

Finally I reached level 40 :D got some legendary gear and did the public events to get the legendary marks I didn't buy the iron hammer guy dlc though

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

FN

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:51 PM

Rise of Iron's okay so far. Along with the new gear, they brought back so many things from Year 1, so there's a bit of diversity this time around. The Crucible is pretty wild right now, matches are either mostly snipers or mostly shotguns; I've mostly using snipers in Taken King, it's weird being forced into close-range fights again. That new mode can f*ck off, it's a shotty heaven.

At this point, I'm just waiting to do the Raid on Friday. I just hit 349 from grinding Heroic Strikes, ranking up is a bit slow compared to TK. Best thing about this update is that all of our gear from Taken King can be infused to Year 3 Light values, so I get to keep my Trials and Iron Banner gear this time around. :D

Rocket Skates
  • Rocket Skates

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:16 PM

Is it way too late to get into this game now? I hear it's quite a grind and can be very repetitive. Thanks.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

FN

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:11 AM

At this point, it's too late for new people to get into this game. It's so slow to progress through the ranks, it might take a new player up to a month or longer just to run the content in Rise of Iron. Long story short, you'll be doing the same sh*t week in and week out just to rank up a few levels or get a cool gun, but sometimes it's in vain. One more thing to mention, Bungie keeps messing with weapon balance, so a gun you used to love, or one you're actively going after, may be too weak to use in multiplayer nowadays, which is the case for a lot of guns.

You'd be better off buying another game. The initial sense of enjoyment will be replaced with frustration fairly quick.

Rocket Skates
  • Rocket Skates

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:56 AM Edited by Rocket Skates, 21 October 2016 - 02:56 AM.

At this point, it's too late for new people to get into this game. It's so slow to progress through the ranks, it might take a new player up to a month or longer just to run the content in Rise of Iron. Long story short, you'll be doing the same sh*t week in and week out just to rank up a few levels or get a cool gun, but sometimes it's in vain. One more thing to mention, Bungie keeps messing with weapon balance, so a gun you used to love, or one you're actively going after, may be too weak to use in multiplayer nowadays, which is the case for a lot of guns.

You'd be better off buying another game. The initial sense of enjoyment will be replaced with frustration fairly quick.

This is what I suspected. Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll just wait for the new South Park game.

deadx23
  • deadx23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:08 PM

Actually if your new and buy the game you get all dlc packs and included is a level 40 character boost with a abilities boost (at least with ps4 :p ) as well so you won't have to grind on one character (its all you need) just jump in and play :)

deadx23
  • deadx23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:26 PM Edited by deadx23, 29 October 2016 - 09:12 PM.

So I'm guessing the holloween stuff is only for rise of iron dlc [I was wrong you can get the content].

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

Guardian of the Light

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:24 AM

If any Destiny players exist here still, I have emblem codes for Bnet for the Eye of Eternity emblem. Feel free to message me for a code.

stokiekris
  • stokiekris

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 November 2016 - 04:33 PM

I'm beyond desperation I'm not on now but is there anyone still playing that can get me a carry to the lighthouse please

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users