Photo

Auto Mission Completer

2 replies to this topic
narain
  • narain

Who's Calling?

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:08 PM

Long back when I was playing Vice City and was having trouble completing certain missions, I remember finding a hack/cheat here which would just make the mission auto complete as soon as you run on the pink marker. I think it had to something with replacing the main.scm file in the "data" folder.

I can't seem to find it here again. Has it been removed? Can anyone help me with it? I don't think the new members would have heard of it, but if in case you do know what I'm referring to, could you please point me in the right direction?

narain
  • narain

Who's Calling?

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:17 PM

Omg..my apologies. I found it here at http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=397970 (TimeVault).

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (narain @ Monday, May 27 2013, 11:17)
Omg..my apologies. I found it here at http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=397970 (TimeVault).

No problem... glad you found it.

For those that don't know what this is-- it is a mission passer code tool.... with the modified main.scm file swapped with original-- ANY pink mission marker mission and any vehicle checkpoint mission or race will be instantly passed--- it will also teleport you a short distance away so you will not complete the mission after the one you just started (as the pink markers are almost always in the same place).

There are 2 known bugs with it-- the money pickup icons for printworks and boat yard will not be created so you can never collect money from those assets.

I have verified that it will NOT affect your ability to get 100%-- I completed EVERY MISSION POSSIBLE with this code tool and still got 100% on a save---

Spuds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users