Can we have a ...

4 replies to this topic
Jakee.
  • Jakee.

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:46 PM

Red Dead forum?

Would be lovely to communicate with the people who have a love for Red Dead, since RedDead changed to Rockstar-Forums it has suffered a slow death.

Just a subforum for us at least? Would like to engage in discussion regarding the possibility of a next-gen interation in the franchise

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:58 PM

Red Dead maybe a R* game but this is a GTA forums hence the name so a sub forum for Red Dead won't be added, if it was then members most likely would ask for a Max Payne, L.A. Noire, etc sub forum, members that want to talk about a game not connected with GTA usually will discuss/make a topic in the Gaming Chat area icon14.gif

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

We did have a RedDead.net website (incl. forums) associated with GTANet. However, for some reason, it was taken offline and hasn't been back since. Perhaps, those closely involved with the site will be able to explain what happened to it.

Jakee.
  • Jakee.

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (Girish @ Monday, May 27 2013, 16:25)
We did have a RedDead.net website (incl. forums) associated with GTANet. However, for some reason, it was taken offline and hasn't been back since. Perhaps, those closely involved with the site will be able to explain what happened to it.

They changed it to Rockstar-Forums.net for some reason, and its died down dramatically due to losing the RedDead.net domain.

I have no idea why they even did it really

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

Red Dead forums weren't really that active after awhile either way. I started at Payne Forums, then went to Red Dead for a short time after noticing it was quite dead. Then I stumbled here.

Not sure why it's changed to Rockstar-Forums either though but .. more power to them. Doesn't Doc own the forums on that side?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users