Photo

PCJ-600 Glitch

2 replies to this topic
XiD
  • XiD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

Hi everyone, I have a problem with one of my modded bikes, the PCJ-600.
I moded barely all my San Andreas, I have years of experience in Modding that game, and I'm encountering this glitch for the first time.

What it actually does, is that when I jump on the bike (PCJ-600), it disappears completely, but I am actually riding it, i can control it but i'm not seeing what i drive, after i get off her, my ped (CJ) remains stuck in one position and I can't move him at least a step.

My NRG-500 works perfectly, on my BF-400 i have just a little problem, when i'm trying to make left or right with the bike, it doesn't lean on the specific side. it just drive to the left or right like it were a car.

I tried many posibilities to fix those problems, from handling changes to replacing the mod, even the bike.ifp. No salvation.

Here you have a video of the glitch:
http://www.youtube.c...em-upload_owner
PS: sorry for the bad quality or any other problems.
The first bike was the BF-400, the second was the NRG-500, and the third was the PCJ-600.

Please help me solve this. smile.gif

XiD
  • XiD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:11 PM

Up!

gtafan113
  • gtafan113

Untitled

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

I know this is a couple of months old, but that isn't all that long ago and this might still be of some help to you.

I had these issues when I had added handling lines at the end of my handling.cfg file. As soon as I removed those lines, the PCJ worked fine again. If you have added lines to your handling.cfg or changed it in any way, try using an original one and see if that fixes the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users