Photo

Collector Editions

4 replies to this topic
Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

So after GTA V have rewealed their Collector Edition and Special Edition, i realy want to get the other Editions for the old GTA's

How many diffrent Edition's have there been of GTA and other R*-titles aswell?

Could you help me find them all, that would be awesome guys!! biggrin.gif

zeppelincheetah
  • zeppelincheetah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:42 AM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 05:28)
So after GTA V have rewealed their Collector Edition and Special Edition, i realy want to get the other Editions for the old GTA's

GTA IV is the only other GTA to have a special edition. It came with a lock box, a duffel bag, art book, a soundtrack and if you preordered on amazon like I did, a special Niko themed license plate. It was 89.99. So a pretty good price considering all of the extra stuff.

All I want from a bonus is a little behind the scenes DVD. That would be worth it.

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (zeppelincheetah @ Monday, May 27 2013, 08:42)

GTA IV is the only other GTA to have a special edition. It came with a lock box, a duffel bag, art book, a soundtrack and if you preordered on amazon like I did, a special Niko themed license plate. It was 89.99. So a pretty good price considering all of the extra stuff.

All I want from a bonus is a little behind the scenes DVD. That would be worth it.

Didn't San Andreas come with Special edition to? when you got "the introduction" ?

zeppelincheetah
  • zeppelincheetah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Monday, May 27 2013, 03:07)

Didn't San Andreas come with Special edition to? when you got "the introduction" ?

Nope that wasn't a special edition. If you bought the soundtrack it came with the introduction dvd. They weren't ever packaged together, you had to buy them separately.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (zeppelincheetah @ Monday, May 27 2013, 18:29)
QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Monday, May 27 2013, 03:07)

Nope that wasn't a special edition. If you bought the soundtrack it came with the introduction dvd. They weren't ever packaged together, you had to buy them separately.

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users