Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
LCPDFR computer screwing up
Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:30 AM
I did a fresh installation of GTA IV with using only these mods:
NYPD car pack
GTA IV has been updated to 188.8.131.52
The issue I am having is when playing lcpdfr online the police computer seems to screw up when using the chat or opening up the phone. The Police computer seems to be transparant on the screen and sometimes when going into the computer I can't get back into gameplay unless I press Alt 12. Sometimes is gets bad to the point I losse textures.
I'm not sure if it is spark IV, because all the files are in the GTA IV directory, because that's the only way Spark IV will work because I have windows 7 64 bit.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users