Doomsday?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:00 AM

Have You Heard Doomsday? Well, Thats Can Be Sooo Scary If You Hear It, In That Day, All Creatures In This World Even All Entire Galaxy Will Die And Annihilated (Alien Is Also tounge.gif ) And Humans Will Be Judged By God (In Religion Islam Opinion), The World Shaking Like Blender With Full Power, Mountains Flying Like Cotton Blow By wind, The Humans Running Like Ant, The Million Even Billion Meteor Fallen Collide Earth, Tsunami Everywhere, Volcano Mountain Erupt And The Final, All Planets Even Star Collide, And Boooom! Its The End Of Entire World. Now, There Was Many Sign Discovered By Scientist Like Invention Prophet Musa's Wand, Invention Meteor Holes That Created From Million Years Ago By Giant Meteor Collide Earth And That Is Why The Dinosaurs Extinct, And Do You Ever Hear About Big Meteor Will Collide Earth Several Years (I Think In Year 2016 And 2035) Soon? So, Prepare Your Merit, And Are You Ever Watch 2012 Movies? Thats Film Show How The End Of This Planet, But In The End Of Movies, I Don't Understand, Is There Any Humans Can Safe After The Doomsday? Well It Is Just Movies, Its Not Really, And Also, Ever You Watch The Day After Tomorrow? This Movies Showing About The Global Warming Making Earth Into Ice Period Again, So, What Do You Do If The Doomsday Is Near? And If You Have Many Sin, Do You Want Repent And Forswear Now? Where Is Your Final Place? Heaven Or Hell? Only God Know.... I Know We All Have Different Religion, But You Should Know, '' Bhineka Tunggal Ika'' (Different But Constant Allied) Well, Thats My Country's Motto, Thanks For Reading This, I Hope You All Can Go To Hell, Eh, Heaven, Amin....

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:11 AM

Welcome to 2012 yo.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:15 AM

When That Day Comes It Will Come And There's No Reason To Worry, We'll All Be Dead Anyway.

Also, capitalizing every word like that makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

We don't need a rapture, we're already tearing ourselves apart.

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:27 AM Edited by Rizqan7, 26 May 2013 - 04:37 AM.

QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 12:15)
When That Day Comes It Will Come And There's No Reason To Worry, We'll All Be Dead Anyway.

Also, capitalizing every word like that makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

We don't need a rapture, we're already tearing ourselves apart.

Cj, Niko Bellic, Tommy Vercetti, And Other From GTA Also Dead cryani.gif
EDIT: Do you want to gouge your eyes, just because I Capitalizing? Lol....

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (rudy. @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 12:11)
Welcome to 2012 yo.

Yo, Man, Thats Funny! lol.gif !

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:34 AM

December 21, 2012 is done and the doomsday is just some hypocrisy. Wait for the next thousands years to experience one. tounge.gif

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (ExtremeLimitations @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 12:34)
December 21, 2012 is done and the doomsday is just some hypocrisy. Wait for the next thousands years to experience one. tounge.gif

Maybe The Next Approximation Incoming Doomsday, Is In Year 3000 Too Long? Yeah?

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (Rizqan7 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 04:39)
QUOTE (ExtremeLimitations @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 12:34)

Maybe The Next Approximation Incoming Doomsday, Is In Year 3000 Too Long? Yeah?

dude help, i just boned an indonesian bitch and now my dick is stuck inside. how do i get my dick out? help plss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users