• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic
alex3
  • alex3

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (Dutch Psycho @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 21:23)
QUOTE (Emmi @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 21:20)
2.5 hours to travel from one side of the map to the other????? Hmm, even if I would like to believe - it sounds like fake or it has simply been misinterpreted by the guys writing this preview

460 vehicles???? so far we have uncovered about 150 vehicles, I don't see 300 more coming!?

I take this information with a grain of salt, again 2.5 hours???

Why not? Walking goes very slow

It took about 2 hours or so, to walk in normal speed from Escalera to Mcfarlane's ranch in RDR. I actually tried it. tounge2.gif

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Game2048 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 21:27)
1. There is a topic with all Russian previews and all key info from them

http://www.gtaforums...pic=557647&st=0

2. Preview from Ag.RU is the most boring and the most useless preview among all of them. Poor preview

3. This list of key info is NOT from preview. This is fake from one troll who published this list even before previews were released. Info about 460 cars is from that fake list.

To be more specific, OP mixed all info - true info from real previews, fake info from posts of trolls. And called it "info from Ag. Ru preview", while in reality this concrete preview from AG.ru doesn't even contains a part of info from the list.

OP, you're registered in 2006, so you do not look like a typical troll.

But your actions tell a different story.

Lock this thread. This is a fake. Do not mislead people

really?

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:32 PM

2. Preview from Ag.RU is the most boring and the most useless preview among all of them. Poor preview

3. This list of key info is NOT from preview. This is fake from one troll who published this list even before previews were released. Info about 460 cars is from that fake list.

To be more specific, OP mixed all info - true info from real previews, fake info from posts of trolls. And called it "info from Ag. Ru preview", while in reality this concrete preview from AG.ru doesn't even contains a part of info from the list.

Yeah, as I explained before Absolute Games have been very good with posting legit info so far (dating back to GTA 3). The link is here: http://gta.ag.ru/new...2#disqus_thread

SA had 211 vehicles, I can't see why R* can't double the number, given the size of the new map.

Game2048
  • Game2048

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (gtafan899 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 21:30)

really?

Yes.

zeepsoptattoo
  • zeepsoptattoo

Grandtheftauto

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

2,5 hours, ingame time or real time when travelling on foot.
Curious about that map though... They also said 'very big map'

The real O.G loc
  • The real O.G loc

ORiginal Gangsta Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

more fake than candy suxxx's tits

d3ex2
  • d3ex2

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:36 PM Edited by d3ex2, 25 May 2013 - 09:40 PM.

If Red Dead Redemption's map was multipled 3 and 1/2 times it would take 1 hour to ride around it on a horse (I have actually timed this). In GTA V we will have cars so definitely won't take as long as that...maybe about 30-40 minutes. If you were walking around the map it would easily take about 2 hours. So unless the train is slow then I think this is bullsh*t.

The map will be big but it won't take 2 and 1/2 hours to get around it on a train/car.

dxbrandon
  • dxbrandon

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:37 PM

460 Vehicles seems legit, I mean if it's less then 300 , then that would be a disappointment, since the world is so big and it's there most vehicles in any gta to date.

Game2048
  • Game2048

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (Лёшенька @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 21:32)

Yeah, as I explained before Absolute Games have been very good with posting legit info so far (dating back to GTA 3). The link is here: http://gta.ag.ru/new...2#disqus_thread

This is fake. 100%.

I know this since I am native Russian speaker and as you can see in topic "Russian previews", I've read all of them and specified key info from them.

The link that you specified does not point to preview, but to a short list of information from these previews. However it's a fake information. It's clearly that they didn't read previews by themselves. They simply found this list on the Internet and posted it.

As I said, in the list, there is some real info from real previews, and fake info from post of troll on playground.ru.

In the end of this article

http://gta.ag.ru/new...2#disqus_thread

they posted URLs to 4 previews. None of them contains information about 460 vehicles. Because it's a fake info

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (Game2048 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 23:39)
This is fake. 100%.

I know this since I am native Russian speaker and as you can see in topic "Russian previews", I've read all of them and specified key info from them.

The link that you specified does not point to preview, but to a short list of information from these previews. However it's a fake information. It's clearly that they didn't read previews by themselves. They simply found this list on the Internet and posted it.

As I said, in the list, there is some real info from real previews, and fake info from post of troll on playground.ru.

In the end of this article

http://gta.ag.ru/new...2#disqus_thread

they posted URLs to 4 previews. None of them contains information about 460 vehicles. Because it's a fake info

Thanks for that. Yes, it seems that this information isn't sourced to Rockstar Games or any of the publications that saw the game. Given that all publications were in the same room and saw the exact same demo, you'd think one of the publications would have written about something such as the amount of vehicles (wasn't on IGN Russia etc.)

It's just a Russian GTA fan site that picked up on a fake list.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users