Luxurious Yacht

211 replies to this topic
Steinreicher
  • Steinreicher

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:19 PM

Dear members of GTAforums!

This thread is dedicated to the luxurious yacht which can be seen on a GTA V's screenshot and in the trailer about Michael.

My first aim was the proving the fact that the yacht appearing in Michael's trailer and on screenshot #781 is the same yacht converted from Max Payne 3.
The second (and the main) aim of this thread is finding out whether this vessel is a moveable/driveable watercraft in GTA V or it's just a static map object.

Some days ago I did an analysis on this yacht which practicaly proves that this yacht is a conversion from Max Payne 3 indeed.
Here is my quote from the "GTA V Vehicle Database" thread (with slight changes):
QUOTE (Steinreicher @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 18:21)

Hello guys!
I'm new here and I thought, maybe I could make my own contribution to this thread and share my thoughts with you about a possible vehicle - the yacht.
Since it has already been revealed that the yacht on screenshot #781 is the same yacht which appears in the Trailer about Michael, I'm not going to tell everyone that I've also noticed this coincidence. It's obvious.
Instead of this I'm going to show you my small analysis about how this yacht could look like, and where it comes from.
This is incredible, but we all have already seen this watercraft before. This yacht probably comes from the Max Payne 3 DLC "Painful Memories".
Why do I think so? Well, there are some similarities between (let's call it) Michael's yacht and the yacht from "Painful Memories" DLC.
I took this promotional image created by Rockstar Games and tried to combine the separated deck plans. And that's what I got:

user posted image
Image of the yacht.

I tried my best combining the decks, though it doesn't look as well as it should. The rooftop of the wheelhouse and other equipment such as radar and so on are missing. But that's not my fault smile.gif
Based on this image I created a new one showing the same area of the yacht which appears in Michael's Trailer and on Max Payne 3 screenshots:

user posted image
Comparing the yachts.

The decks' layout of the Michael's yacht stern completely matches with the decks' layout of the yacht from MP3 DLC.
Everything is the same:
- positions of the stairways, flagstaff and jacuzzi,
- stairs leading to the jacuzzi,
- the deck's texture,
- the railings and so on. Even the furniture (except the colours)!
And there is one more little detail which says that the yacht in GTA V is the same yacht from "Painful Memories" DLC:
Look at this screenshot from Max Payne 3. Notice the glass standing left to Max. Now take a look at this picture from the Michael's trailer. Ha! The glass is still standing in the same place!
I'm 99.9% sure that this is the same yacht and that it is converted from Max Payne 3 to GTA V or vice versa (it could have already been made for GTA V and then converted to MP3).
Here you can see the upper deck with the wheelhouse and radar equipment on it as well as part of the A deck.
And here you'll find more images of this yacht (just scroll a little bit down).

Now I'd like to discuss the possibility of the yacht being moveable.
Let's take a look at the screenshot #781 again and compare it with the Tracy-On-Yacht scene.
It looks like the position of the yacht on screenshot #781 doesn't really match with its position in the trailer scene.
I don't know how to explain in a better way, but I think, the yacht should "look" almost towards the coastline with (what seems to appear as) lighthouse, according to the trailer.
This image should better explain what I'm talking about:

user posted image

It could be that Rockstar just moved the yacht from one position to another with help of their map editor (in case it's just a map object). But I really hope this yacht is owned by Michael and that it's moveable.
It would make no sense to me if we could own a marina and a yacht, but we couldn't use it as a vehicle.
And what do you reckon?

Rockstar says, it is a three story yacht. But it definitely has 4 decks above the waterline (C, B, A and Upper Deck, see the picture "Comparing the yachts"). They probably say so, because C deck is not accessible (in Max Payne 3 at least).
One of my next theories about this yacht is, that it could carry a mini submarine on it. Yes, I'm talking about the yellow mini submarine which is shown on screenshot #711 (based on Perry Submarine PC12, as discovered by Graven).
I think so, because this type of vehicle is really slow in comparison to the other watercrafts. I reckon, its maximum speed should be 4-5 knots or so (7.4-9.3 km/h). So if you want to dive in a submarine, you first need to bring it to the location where you actually want to dive. To do so you need a carrier.
Of course, this does not automatically mean that the submarine is carried by the yacht, but it should be carried by a big boat such as "Tug" in GTA IV. Though I hope it is carried by the yacht (if it's moveable) since we know that almost each boat has a diving equipment on board. And if small boats can contain scuba gear, why can't big boats (such as yacht) contain a mini submarine?
That would be a very cool stuff. Just imagine - you go to the marina where the boats and yachts are sheltered (now we know there is a marina in LS), take your yacht to the sea, anchor somewhere 6 miles away from the coast, then go downstairs to the C deck where the mini submarine is placed and take your trip to the depths of the sea. This is wonderful! Isn't it?

Why do I pay so many attention to this vehicle?
Well, the answer is, I very like big boats, yachts and ships. I wish the players could have a big yacht in a GTA since GTA VC.
Once I saw this yacht coming with MP3 DLC, I thought, that would be very cool if Rockstar would put this yacht into GTA V and make it interactive.
I didn't even hope that Rockstar would put in GTA V such features as car customization and ability to buy properties. Now we get all these previews which say that we can customize our protagonists, tune the cars with a lot of options, buy properties, businesses and other stuff! That's incredible!
And that is what makes me hope, this yacht is interactive and moveable.

P.S.: I'm sorry that I didn't insert all the images into my post and make you click on all those links. But if I'd have posted them here in original size, they'd have been way too big for the forum. And if I'd have made them smaller, the inscriptions on images would have been difficult to read. I hope, you liked my analysis though smile.gif

Later on I posted a new message in the same thread with additional information about the yacht regarding the decks' layout of the vessel:
QUOTE (Steinreicher @ Friday, May 10 2013, 13:55)

Kifflom brothers and sisters! smile.gif
That's me again...
While you're trying to identify the vehicles appearing in the new previews, I'm still trying to find out whether the yacht from Michael's trailer and screenshot #781 is driveable or not.
[...]
I did a small research on yachts' equipment, and found out that some luxurious yachts can hold a mini-submarine on their lower deck. So I thought that the GTA V yacht could carry the yellow mini-submarine indeed.
But I recently changed my opinion as I found a screenshot from Max Payne 3 which shows the area (located just under jacuzzi) on the lower deck C. And I started to look for some videos which could tell us more about this area or about the yacht itself. I found two videos with the yacht footage on YouTube. Both videos (part 1 & part 2) show the walkthrough of a MP3 mission from the chapter XI which takes place on this yacht.
The video #2 shows that the area on the lower deck contains 3 jetskis and some diving equipment (including scuba gear).
Here are the videos:

Part 1

Part 2

Enjoy the footage of the yacht's interior and exterior. wink.gif
In case you don't want to watch the whole mission walkthrough, you can find the room with jetskis and scuba equipment in part 2 at 00:53.
Also, in part 2 you can see the jacuzzi area from GTA V trailer about Michael (where Tracy is standing) at 01:34.
For those who don't want to watch these videos, here are some images I took with MPC which depict the area I'm talking about:

user posted image
Here we can see 3 jetskis and scuba equipment. The engine room is just behind us. The doors leading to the deck are closed.

user posted image
Here we see some diving equipment and a jetski.

user posted image
2 other jetskis, scuba gear, and some diving equipment again. On the right side you can see the opened doors to the engine room.

user posted image
Diving equipment (on the left) and scuba gear (on the right). The doors are still closed.

user posted image
Some scuba gear, and the doors are going to open.

user posted image
Scuba equipment and 2 jetskis. The doors to the engine room are closed.

user posted image
The doors to the deck are opened.

According to these walkthrough videos, the yacht features 4 (or to be exactly 5) decks:
- Upper Deck (with a bridge, a wheelhouse, a navigation room and radar equipment on the rooftop, a small bar with a barbecue stand, and a helipad),
- Sunny Deck 'A' (with a big bar at the bow, a conference room* in the middle of the deck, and a small concert room at the stern),
- Middle Deck 'B' (with 1 bedroom and a shower and a bath*, 1 bedroom with a shower, and an office at the bow, a bedroom with a shower in the middle part of the deck, a conference room* with a bar, a gym and a jacuzzi at the stern),
- Lower Deck 'C' (with 6 private cabins at the bow of vessel, a dining room and a galley with a fridge, a system control room in the middle part, and a room with 2 showers, diving equipment, and 3 jetskis just at the stern)*,
- Orlop Deck (with engine room) accessible through C deck*.
* - both conference rooms on decks A and B are connected by a circular staircase (in "Painful Memories" DLC, but not in chapter XI of the main game).
* - not accessible in "Painful Memories" DLC.
I wonder if all these rooms and cabins are accessible in GTA V's version of the yacht.

Here are 2 other images from another video (found on YouTube, too) depicting

user posted image
the helipad on the Upper Deck

user posted image
and the jacuzzi area on B Deck (where Tracy is standing in Michael's trailer).

There are two more facts about GTA V which make me believe that this vessel is moveable.
We all know that the upcoming game features very realistic weather effects. And we know there are real storms in the game's world according to screenshot #751.
Now imagine what could happen to the yacht once such a big storm approaches. In this case the yacht should roll from side to side despite the fact that it's a really huge object.
Also, here is a quote from the CVG preview describing the behavior of watercrafts in case of a friendly weather:
"Even with clear skies and calm seas, the waves buffet the boat, its rubber hull thumping against successive waves as it - and the boats and jetskis out on the water around it ... - really starts to get choppy. The thought of high winds and thunderstorms, and how they might change the dynamics altogether, and ramp up the difficulty, are an exciting (and, we'll admit, slightly terrifying) thought."
So I really doubt that the yacht will be standing there without any moving like a rock or like the Frickie's yacht from TBoGT, because it would be quite unrealistic for a game like GTA V.
And in case of a storm, the yachts should be kept in a marina and not taken to the sea.  wink.gif

The second fact:
If the yacht is a map object, it should also be visible through the support beams of Pleasure Pier on screenshot #071. But the yacht is not there. Of course, Rockstar could add the yacht later. But for what purpose? For a mission (just like in TBoGT)? - I doubt it, because we've already had a mission with a yacht.

By the way, this yacht is a big luxury and does really fit into the Michael's lifestyle. It probably costs hundreds of millions of dollars! And it's bigger than van Hardenburg's yacht and is even more detailed.

I hope that soon or late we'll get a screenshot (or a trailer) depicting another position of the yacht and proving that it's a moveable vehicle.

Our member MosquitoSmasher did an interesting statement about walking around freely on a moving vehicle (e.g. train) which also makes sense:
QUOTE (Steinreicher @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 00:12)

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 23:08)

Was playing RDR today and it got me thinking about how a few things should work like that in GTA V too, cause they sure didn't in GTA IV. For example the trains. In RDR you hop onto it and you can walk around and just move freely while the train is moving, you can even stand on top of it and you don't fall off. These are basically two things and it wasn't like that in GTA IV. It was highly annoying how you'd just slide/fall off the car or train as soon as it started moving and that sure ain't realistic. I'm pretty sure you can stand on a moving car, as long as its not driving crazy speeds. So yeah...let us do this in GTA V please. That is...if GTA V gets public transport, but i dont see a reason why they would take that out. If anything, we should get more. We should be able to use a bus as a passenger and if possible let us just walk around while it moves. Small things...but they do matter.

Your statement does also fit very well into my theory about the luxurious yacht seen on screenshot #781 and in Michael's trailer.
If the yacht is a moveable watercraft, it could even be controlled by computer. Let's say, you want to take the yacht from a marina to the sea and anchor somewhere at the sea. You just place a way-point on the map and let the yacht follow the route to the destination point. While the yacht is moving and controlled by computer, you can do your things on board, walk on decks freely, check the cabins, and so on.
Since the model of this yacht is a conversion from Max Payne 3 (what I'm sure about), it has a helipad on the upper deck just behind the wheelhouse and navigation room. And this means that the yacht can even carry a helicopter and other objects while moving. smile.gif

As you can see, there is a really big chance of the yacht being a driveable vehicle.
Actually the more new information regarding the game we get, the more I believe that the yacht is driveable! smile.gif
According to the map revealed with SE and CE of GTA V (thanks to gorgeprofondegta4), there is no such static objects as a vessel found near the Pleasure Pier.
Though it's possible that the yacht just appears in a mission (like in TBoGT). But I personally don't think that Rockstar would put such a big vessel only for a mission this time. Furthermore, this yacht has already been used as a map object in Max Payne 3 twice - in a mission of the chapter XI and in the "Painful Memories" DLC. So I don't believe R* would repeatedly use the yacht just like a static object in case of GTA V.

I hope you haven't got tired of reading the whole text. Thank you for reading! biggrin.gif
Feel free to share your thoughts about the yacht and my analysis on it and to post some new information regarding this vessel!

@ those members who has a PC-copy of Max Payne 3:
I would appreciate it if you could rip any deck plans or views of the yacht from the game using the OpenIV tool.
It would be cool if you could view the model of the yacht itself and make screenshots of front/rear, side and top view of the vessel.
Thanks in advance!

icon14.gif Special Thanks to:
Azazel for the idea of creating this topic.
Graven for finding out what the model of the in-game submarine is based on.
MosquitoSmasher for his statement about walking around freely on a moving vehicle.
gorgeprofondegta4 for his reconstruction of the Los Santos map.
TmarTn2 for his gameplay videos of Max Payne 3.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

I don't think it could be a drivable vehicle, like I said in another topic today, due to its size it would probably make the game lag. Anyway seems that we're having huge planes to drive so I wouldn't deny anything for the moment.

Nonetheless, Rockstar always cares about details, I'm sure it will have a realistic interior with interesting things wink.gif

About the MP3 yatch, indeed looks like they have ported it to V, and edited the textures.

Liberty2k7
  • Liberty2k7

Welcome to Burger Shot, Mo' F**kaa!

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

Good topic, very good observations. While it would be a stretch to suggest we might be able to drive the yacht, I really hope we can. I especially liked your idea of setting a waypoint on the map and a computer would do all of the work.

gtaman533
  • gtaman533

Midget

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

A drivable Yacht is something I have always wanted in a GTA game. It could be used as a portable spawn point plus you could have a heli pad on it and jet ski's on the side. If it could sink that would be so intense! You would see some water and book it for the deck, as you climb the floors to the top it would fill more and more. Just sounds like a great idea for some really interesting game play.

AceHigh11
  • AceHigh11

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

I want a yacht now.
Escape from the police with class. cool.gif

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

Sorry but I didn't read everything.. :$ But what I read sounded plausible wow.gif I sure looks a lot like the yacht from Max Payne 3!
Nice topic!

hellfury66
  • hellfury66

steak is king pizza sucks!

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

not sure if the yacht is drivable or not. but didint driver3 had a big yacht in that game that you could also walk around the inside of it and stuff. but can not drive it at all well it could be like that in gta5. but hopefully we can buy it and maybe drive it too aswell. monocle.gif

exmpletree
  • exmpletree

Mr. Gold Card

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

i think it will be a buyable property that functions as a mobile safehouse and vehicle. would be f*cking awesome walking around on the decks and to navigate it around the map biggrin.gif

Steinreicher
  • Steinreicher

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 14:35)
I don't think it could be a drivable vehicle, like I said in another topic today, due to its size it would probably make the game lag. Anyway seems that we're having huge planes to drive so I wouldn't deny anything for the moment.

Nonetheless, Rockstar always cares about details, I'm sure it will have a realistic interior with interesting things wink.gif

About the MP3 yatch, indeed looks like they have ported it to V, and edited the textures.

I guess you're right by saying that it would cause some lags in the game, because it would be a huge vehicle.
But the fact itself that they put it in the game already among many different things full of details makes me believe that it's not impossible to make it driveable.
Everything we know is that the yacht is in game, it appears on the map, and it's more detailed and is bigger than the yacht from TBoGT. And we also know that the boat is not anchored near the Pier all the time (according to the LS map).
The question is: Does this vessel appear only once in the game (like in a mission) near the Pleasure Pier, or it's there, because player is able to drive it or let it move?

And I also think that Rockstar could change the exterior and interior of the yacht a little bit to make it look more modern.

QUOTE (Liberty2k7 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 14:43)
Good topic, very good observations. While it would be a stretch to suggest we might be able to drive the yacht, I really hope we can. I especially liked your idea of setting a waypoint on the map and a computer would do all of the work.

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it smile.gif

QUOTE (gtaman533 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 14:50)
A drivable Yacht is something I have always wanted in a GTA game. It could be used as a portable spawn point plus you could have a heli pad on it and jet ski's on the side. If it could sink that would be so intense! You would see some water and book it for the deck, as you climb the floors to the top it would fill more and more. Just sounds like a great idea for some really interesting game play.

If it's a yacht from Max Payne 3, it has a helipad already. And I hope it's useable. smile.gif

QUOTE (AceHigh11 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 14:53)
I want a yacht now.
Escape from the police with class.

I'm not sure that you could escape from police using the yacht, but you could try at least =)

QUOTE (LackedMushroom0 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 14:55)
Sorry but I didn't read everything.. :$ But what I read sounded plausible  I sure looks a lot like the yacht from Max Payne 3!
Nice topic!

That's OK if you didn't read everything I wrote. It's quite a big text. Isn't it? biggrin.gif Thanks that you liked it though.

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

ドリフト

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

Yup, if you could buy the yacht as a property, that would be superb.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Zaibatsu
  • Vatican-City

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

You probably can. But please note that the yacht in MP3 is technically a super yacht.

dontdieb4september
  • dontdieb4september

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:21 PM

If I cant sail the yacht i will massacre everyone on board it and use them as bait on my fishing line.. Then swim home for supper.

Steinreicher
  • Steinreicher

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (dontdieb4september @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 15:21)
If I cant sail the yacht i will massacre everyone on board it and use them as bait on my fishing line.. Then swim home for supper.

Ahaha! biggrin.gif
Playing as Trevor, I guess smile.gif

dontdieb4september
  • dontdieb4september

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (Steinreicher @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 15:26)
QUOTE (dontdieb4september @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 15:21)

Ahaha! biggrin.gif
Playing as Trevor, I guess smile.gif

icon14.gif cookie.gif damn right amigo.

dxbrandon
  • dxbrandon

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:50 PM

Nice post! I can see you're really passionate about this and I like that, not many threads are passionate as this is. You have my respect. Yachts will for sure be drivable in gta v, I mean what's the point of marinas if you can't? I doubt yachts are just for show after spending all of that hard earn money on that beautiful yacht. So ya I do believe they will be drivable. 100% sure of it. Quote this post if I'm wrong. icon14.gif

wantthegreen
  • wantthegreen

Grove street. Home.

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

Gta IV has the Tug boat, wich is a pretty big driveable boat. I hope the yacht will be driveable!!

Apxidia
  • Apxidia

Apxidia

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (gtaman533 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 14:50)

Yes! Can you imagine all the free roam possibilities for multiplayer? A small group of players could use it as a mobile base of sorts to cause mayhem on the city, especially if there is a heli pad (equipping the boat with an attack helicopter) and/or mini watercrafts that you can bring in and out of the back. Very cool inlove.gif

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

I don't think it will be drivable because of the size, i think maybe you might be able to do tours similar to that of the heli tours in IV, but even that is pure guess work.

AceHigh11
  • AceHigh11

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (Steinreicher @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 15:15)
QUOTE (AceHigh11 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 14:53)
I want a yacht now.
Escape from the police with class.

I'm not sure that you could escape from police using the yacht, but you could try at least =)

You'd have to break the line of sight before entering the yacht of course. monocle.gif

Or how about... first you have a car chase with the police. You drive up to the submarine, use it to go to the yacht's location, go aboard the yacht and fly away with the helicopter.

Steinreicher
  • Steinreicher

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:10 PM Edited by Steinreicher, 25 May 2013 - 05:13 PM.

QUOTE (dxbrandon @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 15:50)
Nice post! I can see you're really passionate about this and I like that, not many threads are passionate as this is. You have my respect. Yachts will for sure be drivable in gta v, I mean what's the point of marinas if you can't? I doubt yachts are just for show after spending all of that hard earn money on that beautiful yacht. So ya I do believe they will be drivable. 100% sure of it. Quote this post if I'm wrong. icon14.gif

Thanks mate!
This is exactly what I'm talking about - why can't we own and drive such a big yacht if we can own a whole marina? For what purpose will we own a marina? Just for an income? I doubt it.
Let's hope that this yacht is a vehicle. But even if it's not, I can live with it. I mean, we'll get so many things in this game. It's just incredible! We will even be able to pilot that "Atomic"-blimp! And there are so many other things we don't know about. That's what also makes me believe that the yacht is driveable.

QUOTE (wantthegreen @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 16:22)
Gta IV has the Tug boat, wich is a pretty big driveable boat. I hope the yacht will be driveable!!

Yes, the "Tug" is a really big boat. But the "Tug" in comparison to the Marcelo's yacht from Max Payne 3 is like "Floater" in comparison to the "Tug". smile.gif

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 16:53)
I don't think it will be drivable because of the size, i think maybe you might be able to do tours similar to that of the heli tours in IV, but even that is pure guess work.

I guess, it depends on position of the camera. And you don't need to drive it through the city, just because you can't. And a marina is located in the south of Los Santos. There could also be a possibility of letting computer control the yacht in such a way I described above.

QUOTE (AceHigh11 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 16:58)
You'd have to break the line of sight before entering the yacht of course. 

Or how about... first you have a car chase with the police. You drive up to the submarine, use it to go to the yacht's location, go aboard the yacht and fly away with the helicopter.

Yeah, that sounds great smile.gif

Smaaske
  • Smaaske

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 14:35)

I must agree with the OP. If R* can change from Helicopters to big planes they can also go from small boates to big ships like the ony the OP mentioned. colgate.gif

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:45 PM

We haven't even seen the Yacht;s layout, yet you jump into conclusion that it's the same model from MP3.
Have we seen the interior? Not yet.
The layout of the Yacht? Not yet.
A close-up view of the Yacht? Nuh-uh.

Steinreicher
  • Steinreicher

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (DODI3OG @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 17:45)
We haven't even seen the Yacht;s layout, yet you jump into conclusion that it's the same model from MP3.
Have we seen the interior? Not yet.
The layout of the Yacht? Not yet.
A close-up view of the Yacht? Nuh-uh.

Well, at least the stern of the vessel from GTA V is a 1:1 copy of the stern of the Marcelo's yacht. Don't you see it?
I think it's quite obvious to tell that it's the same yacht. Or you mean that they cut the stern of the Marcelo's yacht off and attached it to another one making the bow of the yacht completely different in comparison to the Marcelo's yacht. I don't see the point of it. There is already a very good and detailed model of the yacht, and there is no need to create a different one. Though they could change the exterior and interior a little to make it look different.
And if you'd look at the screenshot #781 closer, you'll notice that this yacht has a stairs-looking layout of the decks at its stern. Also, the stern part of the C deck looks the same.
Time will tell how this yacht actually look like. In case we'll get a new information about the yacht (including its decks' layout), I'll update the main post.
At this time there is no reason to change my opinion.
By the way, if you have your vision of how the yacht could look like, you could post a picture, so we could discuss it.

FiendishDog
  • FiendishDog

Musical Hobo

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:12 PM

Hopefully it is drivable, and it's like the tugboat from IV, except it's actually gonna be fun to drive.

mulder84
  • mulder84

Someone not dancing to Uncle Sam's tune?

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (exmpletree @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 23:11)
i think it will be a buyable property that functions as a mobile safehouse and vehicle. would be f*cking awesome walking around on the decks and to navigate it around the map biggrin.gif

Aww cool!! Could be even a base of operations, and we can upgrade it to allow airlifting crews in and out of heists! Going coast to coast, robbing every bank and stuff, we'll be unstoppable! devil.gif

To push things further, the police could catch wind of their activities and attempt to raid the yacht. We can then attempt to defend the ship (since it's not gonna be faster than any of the police vehicles).

Maglev
  • Maglev

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

It kinda looks like the yacht from the BoGT

user posted image
EDIT: No scrap that. The its a jacuzzi not a helipad tounge.gif

thestoneman420
  • thestoneman420

herp de derp

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (Maglev @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 18:21)

user posted image

And people say V will look no better than IV tounge.gif

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

Does the Lobby of the Yacht in MP3 look like the one in Michael's Trailer? I've never played MP3.

Steinreicher
  • Steinreicher

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:32 PM Edited by Steinreicher, 25 May 2013 - 06:39 PM.

QUOTE (Maglev @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 18:21)

[IMGAGE OF THE YACHT]

The form of the yacht's hull makes me think that the Marcelo's yacht is also based on the van Hardenburg's yacht from TBoGT.
I believe both yachts were created by the same modeller.

QUOTE (DODI3OG @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 18:31)
Does the Lobby of the Yacht in MP3 look like the one in Michael's Trailer? I've never played MP3.

Hmm... There is no lobby on a yacht generally as I know.
What part of the yacht do you mean? - Sorry, I just didn't get it.

Fatty Roman
  • Fatty Roman

(Jordan_Philip) GTA fan since '99

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

There is absolutely no proof that the yacht will be accessible

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users