Yeah Here It Is

12 replies to this topic
johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

Dont get me wrong I wasnt gonna pen the entire story just a small taster introduction kind of thing. Totally for fun. I was gonna write something for Trevor and Franklin intro but since V fan-fiction is frowned upon aroud here. I think Ill leave the story alone after this.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

It was kinda funny when Michael forgot what Jimmy stole, only to have Tracy tell him again. I just chuckled, though, I wasn't sure if you were trying to get the reader to chuckle too or if you wanted them to fall to the ground laughing. But then again, I guess what I think is funny is irrelevant to the rest of this forum, given I read a lot of "Ghosts/Aliens" and "Real Ultimate Power". You know, real politically incorrect sh*t.

Anyway, keep writing. Seems like you're off to a good start! icon14.gif

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

Why post a whole new topic!? THIS is why your topics keep getting locked!

I read the first page. Can you not try writing something less GTA-related? That'd be cool to see.

Eminence
  • Eminence

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

Why is it all part of an image?

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (Eminence @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 15:54)
Why is it all part of an image?

Helps catch the eye, I suppose.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

@universetwisters
Yeah I was trying to be funny. Its GTA so it has to have a sense of humour. Some of the jokes didn't land I guess. confused.gif

@ziggy455
Yes I'm retiring this story since its giving you a rash. I'll try to write about something else. Calm down!

@Eminence
Lol the image was to catch the eye but I wont do it again.
(ok thats a half truth I wanted to pull of a prank but scrapped the idea)

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (johnny_zoo @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 20:25)
@universetwisters
Yeah I was trying to be funny. Its GTA so it has to have a sense of humour. Some of the jokes didn't land I guess. confused.gif

@ziggy455
Yes I'm retiring this story since its giving you a rash. I'll try to write about something else. Calm down!

@Eminence

since its giving you a rash

Why not try writing something completely NON-RELATED to GTA but still in the same vein? Create some characters, throw them into some conflict. Don't misconstrue my distaste for certain fanfiction as a bad thing. 90% of this community will be more than glad not to tell you what they think about it.

3Hunt.
  • 3Hunt.

Yeah.

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 20:37)
@universetwisters

@ziggy455

@Eminence

Why not try writing something completely NON-RELATED to GTA but still in the same vein? Create some characters, throw them into some conflict. Don't misconstrue my distaste for certain fanfiction as a bad thing. 90% of this community will be more than glad not to tell you what they think about it.

Since when were you the one who told people what to do? People can post whatever the f*ck they want to post. Don't give me that "Criticism" sh*t, I have no idea why you're always the one who acts like a damn dick.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (3Hunt. @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 20:42)
@universetwisters

@ziggy455

@Eminence

Since when were you the one who told people what to do? People can post whatever the f*ck they want to post. Don't give me that "Criticism" sh*t, I have no idea why you're always the one who acts like a damn dick.

Let me tell you why I tell people what to do, alright? You see. It's the year 2013. I joined back in 2007. Do your math. That's SIX years onwards coming close to the end of this month. In those six years, like many others here, I've sat down and read ALOT of sh*t from ALOT of people. I've read every single possibility of a GTA fanfic you can think of.

I've seen CJ get raped by Sweet. I've seen Claude become Tommy Vercetti's butler. I've seen Lance survive, kill Tommy, and take over his spot.

It is CRITICISM. People can post whatever they like, sure, but don't blame me when nobody wants to read the f*cking thing. How about you stop being a whiny bitch and realize that we want to see some potential, not the same rehashed story 5320583258230958243 times over.

Don't like it? Don't come here. Simple.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

@universetwisters

@ziggy455

@Eminence

I had another story about a boy who is feeling left out of his family he didn't go college and he is having to cope with growing up with siblings who are smart, successful and more favored by their parents than he is.

I was hesitant to post this because I didn't think it would be well received in a GTA forum like this. But maybe ill restart that story.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (johnny_zoo @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 20:54)
@universetwisters

@ziggy455

@Eminence

I had another story about a boy who is feeling left out of his family he didn't go college and he is having to cope with growing up with siblings who are smart, successful and more favored by their parents than he is.

I was hesitant to post this because I didn't think it would be well received in a GTA forum like this. But maybe ill restart that story.

Course not. Upload it, or write it. Just because it is a GTA forum, it doesn't mean the literature is based on GTA and MUST be about it. Upload it and I'll definitely give it a read.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 20:51)
@universetwisters

@ziggy455

@Eminence

Let me tell you why I tell people what to do, alright? You see. It's the year 2013. I joined back in 2007. Do your math. That's SIX years onwards coming close to the end of this month. In those six years, like many others here, I've sat down and read ALOT of sh*t from ALOT of people. I've read every single possibility of a GTA fanfic you can think of.

I've seen CJ get raped by Sweet. I've seen Claude become Tommy Vercetti's butler. I've seen Lance survive, kill Tommy, and take over his spot.

It is CRITICISM. People can post whatever they like, sure, but don't blame me when nobody wants to read the f*cking thing. How about you stop being a whiny bitch and realize that we want to see some potential, not the same rehashed story 5320583258230958243 times over.

Man speaks the truth. Pretty damn sick and tired of seeing stories where CJ goes on an adventure and teams up with Donald Love and they run in to The Truth who's working undercover for a mysterious boss that turns out to be Avery Carrington who never died in '98 cause he was rushed to hospital by Ken Rosenberg who happened to walk by.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (TonyZimmzy @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 21:19)
QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 20:51)
@universetwisters

@ziggy455

@Eminence

Man speaks the truth. Pretty damn sick and tired of seeing stories where CJ goes on an adventure and teams up with Donald Love and they run in to The Truth who's working undercover for a mysterious boss that turns out to be Avery Carrington who never died in '98 cause he was rushed to hospital by Ken Rosenberg who happened to walk by.

Awkward moment when I'd read that OTT stuff!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users