Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you guys think Carcer City will ever be in GTA?

5 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you guys think we'll be able to play in Carcer City, ever, in the future? (42 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you guys think we'll be able to play in Carcer City, ever, in the future?

1. Yes (14 votes [41.18%])

Percentage of vote: 41.18%

2. No (20 votes [58.82%])

Percentage of vote: 58.82%

Vote Guests cannot vote
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:33 AM

As the question states, do you think that future GTA games will ever go to Carcer City? Personally to me, as cool as it would be running around in a dilapidated rust belt city, shooting up cops and speeding through the mountians, I doubt it'll happen, for two reasons. Reason one, being that it was previously featured in Manhunt, and I doubt that Rockstar will put in locations from one franchise into another, despite sharing the same universe. The other reason could be because that ever since Carcer City was mentioned in GTA 3, it was up to the player themselves to imagine it with all the references given, etc. and if Rockstar were to make Carcer City, that would kinda goof everything up, I guess.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:59 AM

It would be cool to have carcer city he a Buffalo, NY type city. I'm the same state as LC but a rust belt city. Either that it a Camden New Jersey based city.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:39 PM

Donīt belive there be GTA Carcer City from R*, but may be a mod.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:40 AM

I can imagine that one day when Rockstar has multiple states in one game - you have to drive through Carcer City to get to the next state over, or maybe even part of a cutscene if the protagonist has to travel to a different state for one mission (kind of like that one mission in SA).

Eminence E.
  • Eminence E.

Straight Edge

• Members
  • India

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:32 AM

Maybe there will be a GTA Carcer City. B'cause it was mentioned in GTA III as you said. It also featured in Manhunt, so probably in future, maybe we'll see GTA CC. icon14.gif

ObsydianRaven
  • ObsydianRaven

Formerly Sethpenguin

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:25 AM

Personally I've been wanting a GTA Carcer City for a long time. I honesty my want of a Carcer City based GTA has been making me think of doing another GTA Carcer City concept.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users