» «
Photo

The main thing which would ruin gta 5

19 replies to this topic
ma armpits be hella dark
  • ma armpits be hella dark

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:17 AM Edited by ma armpits be hella dark, 25 May 2013 - 07:24 AM.

I was playing gta 4 today and I was having a great time shooting cops. They were challenging on higher wanted levels, but THE thing which pissed me off was the police helicopters. I have no problem with the fact that they are shooting at you, but once you took down a chopper there is another one just 20 seconds after you took the last one down! this really ruins the immersion and fun. No matter how many times you would take the choppers down, they would just keep coming back after 20 seconds. I really hope gta 5 would have at least 5 minutes interval before another chopper comes because gta is pure amazing when having shootouts on the ground with the law enforecement. the choppers keep distracting you and killing you too early. no, don't say ''you suck at the game''. This is a common complaint.

Another annoying thing with the wanted level is that if you are stationary on foot having a shootout, the cops should not spawn yards behind you, because then you get unfairly shot at. They should improve AI so it should be that cops try to flank you to get behind you or the police arrive in cars through a road behind you. They should not spawn a cop car full of cops just 10 meters behind you, as you won;t notice it.

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:31 AM

Something like that will definitely not ruin GTAV. Tbh, I never really pay any attention to police helicops and I've never taken one down. I just try to get away from them... More fun that way to go on a wild police chase through the city/map...

If that's the main thing that will ruin GTAV for you.... Lol, I don't know...

GTAaLEX117
  • GTAaLEX117

Cynical Optimist

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

No thanks. I want my helicopter-on-helicopter rampages to be very action packed.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (GTAaLEX117 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 07:36)
No thanks. I want my helicopter-on-helicopter rampages to be very action packed.

I'm the other way around. I feel the helicopters came out way too fast. Maybe not a 5 minute delay like he said but a couple minutes.

ma armpits be hella dark

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:38 AM

QUOTE (GTAaLEX117 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 07:36)

It's a different story if you are in a helicopter yourself. But on foot???? really?

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

Yeah he's right. It's unrealistic to have choppers arrive in 20 secs, it should be like 3-5 minutes so it actually makes a difference if you shoot down a chopper. Otherwise, why even bother shooting it down?

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:48 AM

I got 2 things which could tuin it for me.

1st: low framerate/drops
2nd: too much aliasing
(3rd): probably a Map which is smaller than expected ( considering the LS Map we know so far)

I think everything else is improved in a great way from GTA IV

ma armpits be hella dark

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:03 AM

continuous, unlimited supplies of ground law enforcement is also really a bummer. It should be a limited number, but they are extremely deadly. It would help immersion in the sense that you feel you are fighting real humans, and not zombies with guns. However, once the you kill the limit of cops/law enforcement, you should NOT lose your wanted level. You should just wait while being wanted for a few minutes for another group of about 40 deadly law enforcement agents to show up. You should only lose the law enforcement if you escape to another county unnoticed. This is how stealth can play a part in the game.

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (ma armpits be hella dark @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 09:03)
continuous, unlimited supplies of ground law enforcement is also really a bummer. It should be a limited number, but they are extremely deadly. It would help immersion in the sense that you feel you are fighting real humans, and not zombies with guns. However, once the you kill the limit of cops/law enforcement, you should NOT lose your wanted level. You should just wait while being wanted for a few minutes for another group of about 40 deadly law enforcement agents to show up. You should only lose the law enforcement if you escape to another county unnoticed. This is how stealth can play a part in the game.

I hope it will be like you described it. This would also solve the heli problem of the OP.

joyrider00
  • joyrider00

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE (ma armpits be hella dark @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 08:03)

Yeah. in IV hiding from cops in alley or something was kinda pointless, because they would magically know where player was. Also the cops didnt seem to have any kind of regard for their own lives. They just kamikaze towards you making them easy targets. I hope we see somekind of improvement in GTA V. Like regular cops establishing a perimeter and let SWAT finish the job

Blackous666
  • Blackous666

CoD HATER

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:21 AM

there should be more and stronger helis... im always waiting until they respawn...

Goneinfiveseconds
  • Goneinfiveseconds

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

The gunner in the chopper cant shoot for sh*t anyway

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:01 AM

in SP it would be cops that find you no matter what. in MP...Modders then p*ssy pilots.

MetalMilitia
  • MetalMilitia

Dimebag

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

1. I dont want people ramming in my car when i roleplay and sit on the red light.... i hated the gta IV AI drivers
2. I dont want petrol in GTA5

Don_Corleone
  • Don_Corleone

Carpe Diem

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

Yeah that's such a gamebreaker..... suicidal.gif

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (Blackous666 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 09:21)
there should be more and stronger helis... im always waiting until they respawn...

si, and I want the pilots to shoot at us, esp air to air if I'm in another chopper.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (Blackous666 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 09:21)

NO...These p*ssy pilots ruined FM before the modders showed up.

MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:38 PM

Helicopters annoyed me in IV. If you didn't pay attention to them they'd f*ck you up in seconds, however if you paid any attention to them they'd just ignore you. lol.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (MikeyBelic @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 13:38)
Helicopters annoyed me in IV. If you didn't pay attention to them they'd f*ck you up in seconds, however if you paid any attention to them they'd just ignore you. lol.

No way the elite pilots really attacked the players that fought back.

CTCCoco
  • CTCCoco

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

They could improve the f*cking wanted system a lot, but they are lazy bitches !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users