You're on a desert island

33 replies to this topic
MrcTOtheJ
  • MrcTOtheJ

Cleaning the Trash since '94

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 15:34)
QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 07:19)
Person: Morgan Freeman.
Movie: The Shawshank Redemption.
Book: The Shawshank Redemption.

Morgan would die very soon, you'll be alone before long.
Also the same book and the same movie? Come on dude, that would suck, even if they are terrific.

Yeah but you can have Morgan Freeman, Narate his Naration of the movie, and then have him read the book to you.

That alone is worth a life of Solitude to have Morgan Freeman personally read you The Shawshank Redemption. In my eyes at least.

Loman
  • Loman

Chicken Pot Chicken Pot Chicken Pot Piiiiie

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:29 AM

Heather Graham circa 1998, The Kama Sutra, and I will make my own movie biggrin.gif

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:11 AM

I Don't Understand About This Topic, But, I Think Its Leaked To Triangle Bermuda

elanman
  • elanman

Misanthropic lycanthrope

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:40 PM Edited by elanman, 27 May 2013 - 04:47 PM.

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 21:12)
QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Friday, May 24 2013, 20:22)
You're flying across a big ocean, doesn't matter which one. It's the Indian Ocean.

but you JUST said that it doesn't matter which one lol.gif
make up your mind!

ok but seriously...
QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Friday, May 24 2013, 20:22)
Choose a person, a book and a film.

person: Natalie Portman

user posted image

she's a Harvard graduate.
not only would I never get tired of f*cking her, but we could actually talk between f*cking and she could hold an intelligent conversation. as if this wasn't enough, she also has a great sense of humor.

book: I wouldn't bring a "book" to read.
I'd bring one of those DIY survival guides with information on how to find/prepare food, maintain shelter, and use makeshift medical supplies in case of an emergency, etc.

movie: I don't know how you plan to watch a movie on a deserted island, but I guess I would bring the Lord of the Rings trilogy box set.
is that cheating? I don't care. the box set comes with all 3 films so technically it's 1 item.

All of my options would be the same bar the film. Hell, with miss Hershlag (to use her real name) keeping me company I probably wouldn't need one. If I have to bring a film it'd have to be one we'd both enjoy--which rules out some of my favorites like The Business and Heavy Metal which appeal to my inner 17-year old--unless, of course, she actually likes Heavy Metal in which case I think I'd be even more enamoured with her than I already am. Somehow I also think it would be slightly awkward to bring Leon.

I'd probably end up choosing The Story of Maths as a film. Great overview of the history of mathematics and the psychological profiles of mathematicians would probably interest lady Natalie, being a psychology graduate. This presents another advantage of having her there actually, as she'd be able to use her knowledge of the mind to stop my slow but sure descent into set theory induced insanity a la Georg Cantor, complete with theorems scraped into palm trees.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users