Quantcast

» «
Photo

Family Vacation? Ways to interact with Michaels family.

13 replies to this topic
gtavbd17
  • gtavbd17

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

Hello guys, i'm new here and i'm not sure if this topic is already covered or not. But what do you think of the ways we can interact with Michael's family? Say, Michael is really stressed from all his recent criminal activaties and decides to go on a family holiday. So he books a resort say somewhere near the hills or some hotel near a beach, then he sets a date, tell his family to pack up. And then Michael drives them to that place on a certain date? Or how about Michael going for shopping with his wife? Or drop his son to the school? Or drive her daughter to a date? These are real possibilities but I really doubt if the family holiday trips will be possible. Thank you, your opinions please.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

Welcome to the forums. We have a central topic about all your wishes for the game. Enjoy http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=471442

Jordan_Philip
  • Jordan_Philip

"Dimitri, I took care of that thing for you."

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

I just hope theyre all punchable

macca82
  • macca82

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (gtavbd17 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 19:55)
Hello guys, i'm new here and i'm not sure if this topic is already covered or not. But what do you think of the ways we can interact with Michael's family? Say, Michael is really stressed from all his recent criminal activaties and decides to go on a family holiday. So he books a resort say somewhere near the hills or some hotel near a beach, then he sets a date, tell his family to pack up. And then Michael drives them to that place on a certain date? Or how about Michael going for shopping with his wife? Or drop his son to the school? Or drive her daughter to a date? These are real possibilities but I really doubt if the family holiday trips will be possible. Thank you, your opinions please.

Cool ideas there dude and welcome to the forums,

I also thought of those as potential mini-missions/activities.

I can imagine Franklin going to visit Michael and having to take his daughter to high-school or something. It would be cool for a family dinner somewhere in los santos. Imagine the amount of banter on route to the restaurant (bro and sis arguing in the back of the car whilst Michael's wife wines and wines and wines) it could make for some comedic viewing. The most dysfunctional family in Los Santos

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

I think you are on the wrong forum mate, this is the GTA Forum, not The Sims Forum.

Seriously though, if they included that how fun would it really be? First couple of times before you go bored of it forever?

macca82
  • macca82

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Friday, May 24 2013, 20:01)
I think you are on the wrong forum mate, this is the GTA Forum, not The Sims Forum.

Seriously though, if they included that how fun would it really be? First couple of times before you go bored of it forever?

actually he's on the right forum. Negative people like you don't add any value to this place.

He's talking about ideas for character development.

Any "SMART" person knows that is key to a good story (film/game/otherwise)

Think before you reply mate.

gtavbd17
  • gtavbd17

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

bro this is GTA i'm talking about not Sims, where everything more or less is simulated. Think about the endless possibility? What if your driving Jimmy to school and his friend start bullying him, then you decide to teach them a lesson?

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (macca82 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 20:02)

actually he's on the right forum. Negative people like you don't add any value to this place.

I was actually joking with him, hence the "seriously" to start of my second sentence.
I didn't realize the GTA Forum humor police would be all over me though. Forgive me officer, and please, please don't tell my mum.

But again, on a serious level, friends in IV were boring enough when they kept ringing you to do the same mini games over, and over again. And I'm certain it is a feature Rockstar will improve greatly. But if you want a feature that requires you to drive 2 minutes to the nearest hotel and spend 2 hours sitting there with your in game family, then we have different definitions of fun.

macca82
  • macca82

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Friday, May 24 2013, 20:10)
QUOTE (macca82 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 20:02)

I was actually joking with him, hence the "seriously" to start of my second sentence.
I didn't realize the GTA Forum humor police would be all over me though. Forgive me officer, and please, please don't tell my mum.

But again, on a serious level, friends in IV were boring enough when they kept ringing you to do the same mini games over, and over again. And I'm certain it is a feature Rockstar will improve greatly. But if you want a feature that requires you to drive 2 minutes to the nearest hotel and spend 2 hours sitting there with your in game family, then we have different definitions of fun.

meh... your humor doesn't do anything for me but I guess it's subjective

as I said before, character development. They can interweave things like this in cut scenes.

Rjeev142
  • Rjeev142

Snitches get stitches

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (gtavbd17 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 19:55)
Or drop his son to the school? Or drive her daughter to a date?

I doubt Jimmy is in school, and if he was, he'd be in college. And I also doubt that Amanda wants her dad to know about the "dates" she goes on.

Waingro
  • Waingro

He was reaching for a gun.

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

This is plausible actually as rockstar stated you may switch to mike and find him stuck shopping with his wife. You can then switch to Franklin and "save" Michael and go out drinking.

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

drive them out into the woods and leave them there. bitchy wife, stuck up daughter, wanna-be son..... michael is better off without them.

Lunatic100
  • Lunatic100

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

Of all the things micheal could do with his wife you pick shopping? I was thinking maybe they would...well...you know wink.gif

macca82
  • macca82

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (Nemesis2252 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 20:25)
drive them out into the woods and leave them there. bitchy wife, stuck up daughter, wanna-be son..... michael is better off without them.

hahahaha or leave her out at sea during a thunderstorm devil.gif

that would be cool hehehe. It'll be interesting to see how the ai works in this game. I'm hoping gamers find themselves in all sorts of interesting situations

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users