Photo

If i love myself

1 reply to this topic
alibatman
  • alibatman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

Woman Father there cry like a rain because there son killed in battle with iraq but there can do nothing just crying . if i love myself that was my life if i love myself now i must become a Millionaire but i dont love myself i give all of my money to a woman that i love her i really fool and i dont no why im alive that is question of my life i want to get my money i will get it bot this woman her father and his brothers is powerfull there want to get money there was kings of san andreas but woman father os real king but i will kill her one of her enemy is i can get help from her her name is ares ares is not god of war her name was Ares he gotta power like a god like god of war so i can get her help i want to try it my name is kane barrack garret i will become a Millionaire just watch . but now if he call me i mean woman i will say her you are a bad woman i will get my money i know he do what he say her father he want to kill us he say truth i kill him im legendary kane barrack garret a man without fear her father want to kill me but i will kill her
One Republic is sponser of this dyom mission pack
thanks to you for download game and play it please rate thanks Bye

alibatman
  • alibatman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

I Make intro i just getting it bug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users