Quantcast

» «
Photo

What location would you like to see GTA 6 in?

74 replies to this topic

Poll: Location for GTA 6? (173 member(s) have cast votes)

Location for GTA 6?

1. Return to Vice City (78 votes [48.75%])

Percentage of vote: 48.75%

2. Return to another familiar GTA city (San Fierro, Las Venturas or Liberty City) (16 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

3. Carcer City (10 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

4. A new city (56 votes [35.00%])

Percentage of vote: 35.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

Las Venturas it just wasn't done as good as it could have been in SA, other than that maybe a New Orleans type place.

Grand_Theft_Coupe
  • Grand_Theft_Coupe

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

It's pretty obvious that R* will head on back to Vice City. I think we all can see that there's a pattern going on here. In the 2D era, R* did Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas all-in-one. In the 3D era, R* did the exact thing, but on a 3D level with better details, graphics and content. Now that we're in the HD era, R* have already remade Liberty City in High Definition, now with V, their redoing/re-imaging San Andreas in High Definition... After V, Vice City has to be next! wink.gif icon14.gif

Jgregg624
  • Jgregg624

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

Would love to see a return to vice city, just to see how it would look in not only the hd era but also in a modern day twist.
But to make it work It would need to have a sa or v twist. With a bigger city/ multiple city's and lots of Florida countryside surrounding it.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:44 AM

I'm guessing there will be multiple cities in GTA VI, that seems to be the pattern they're taking (GTA IV= Only one city, GTA V= City and country, GTA VI= Multiple cities and country), so I hope they do a region based off of the Midwest (Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, etc) or the Southwest (San Fierro, Las Venturas, Tijuana, maybe even a reimagined LS?).

AshMan306
  • AshMan306

Sit down and shut up.

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:29 AM

Not a city but the full uk imagine that being able to travel the full uk with the police on ya all the way. I done a search before making a new topic on this.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

Like I keep saying, there needs to be a 70's San Fierro

Jgregg624
  • Jgregg624

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (natethegreatforlife @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 00:44)
I'm guessing there will be multiple cities in GTA VI, that seems to be the pattern they're taking (GTA IV= Only one city, GTA V= City and country, GTA VI= Multiple cities and country), so I hope they do a region based off of the Midwest (Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, etc) or the Southwest (San Fierro, Las Venturas, Tijuana, maybe even a reimagined LS?).

Got to agree with you there. Remember when gta iv wasn't released and R* where talking about what there altimute goal for the game was, where they said that they had planned to have liberty with sorrounding countryside but that wasn't going to work. And now in gta v look what they've got. And Reiner in some a and a sessions when R* was asked about multiple cities. They replied whee they would of liked to have done it In gta v it wasn't going to work. But there altimeter goal for gta was to have a map with every city on it which you could travel among.

gtav08
  • gtav08

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:56 AM

Vice City wouldn't just feel right in present time.. It was the whole 80s vibe that made the game special inlove.gif

I hope the next one is either a new city or San Fierro, or the whole San Andreas. smile.gif

or london or birmingham rrockstar need to bring gta to the uk tht wud b mental

KillEmAll
  • KillEmAll

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

Hong Kong since all the US cities have been done to death.I cant really think of any other distinctive cities in the US besides maybe Washington DC. 

BestInTheWorld
  • BestInTheWorld

God

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

Vice City OR New Mexico

GarrowsKai
  • GarrowsKai

I don't even like Dubstep

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

I think having it set in the Pacific North-West could be good, including part of Canada.

I think it could work by having it set on an actual Island, sort of like a fictionalised version of Vancouver Island but which is part US and part Canadian with a single major city (in the US part, based on Seattle) and a large town in the Canadian part with a few smaller towns.  Having a border could add a lot to the game in terms of missions while having the US and Canada "share" a relatively small island could be good for humor from peds and on the radio. 

Having it set in two nations would mean different Law enforcement agencies and responses and with it being the US / Canada the actual border would not be as heavily guarded as the US / Mexican one so while it would have an affect on the missions etc it wouldn't be a massive hurdle during free-roam.  

Having it set in the north could mean snow, with the new consoles I'm sure R* could add seasons to the game, especially when the majority of foliage would be of the evergreen variety so they wouldn't have to code for leaves changing colour and then falling off trees on top of snow etc.

In terms of map size I'd say half again as big as V would be good, with the US part taking up 2/3 of the map (so the same size as V) and the Canadian part taking up the other 3rd. 

K1rb5t3r
  • K1rb5t3r

EP4L

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:14 AM

Multiple cities or even countries with option to fly in between each one (like getting a taxi in IV or V) would be awesome.

For example, a third of the game in London, buying properties etc to be used as safe houses then doing the same in the U.S. Somewhere and then the same in Europe somewhere.

Wouldn't be quite as fluid as the games now but would make for a better storyline I think.

ObsydianRaven
  • ObsydianRaven

Formerly Sethpenguin

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:41 AM Edited by sethpenguin, 06 October 2013 - 02:42 AM.

Either New England as a whole or just the State of Massachusetts I mean come on the state features several of the nations most dangerous cities not to mention there's the Irish mob in Boston.

reconman44
  • reconman44

Realist Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

I would love to see,The entire major cities of USA in VI in one state.

-Detroit

-San Fierro

-Chicago

-Vice City

-San Antonio

-Washington D.C

-Seattle and North Yankton-Border of US/Canada

-Boston

-and New Orleans.

Set in mid 90s than throughout the story theres a timelapse towards present day.

Main Charcters-Not real names just examples

Jim-Starts out in 90s as a white FIB agent,assigned to capture criminal Jose.Has a loving family.Starts getting to far in the case and wife divorces him.

Jose-Young Mexican gangster in the 90s,to big hardcore criminal throughout time.

Robbie-A white man who works for the Mafia.

Tek9blaster
  • Tek9blaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

London and surrounding areas

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users