• Clean the desktop (the real-life one).
• Finish current book.
• Take the restricted driving permit test.
• Figure out what that Kanji that looks like the crossbow means (I don't want to learn Japanese, I just keep seeing that specific one alone a lot.)
• Read that document on PSX emulation.
• Get rid of scabies.
• Get rid of cat's scabies.
• Get rid of fleas.
• Buy some itch cream.
• Try to get back into writing assembly before you totally lose interest again.
• Consider the benefits of destroying/limiting your fap addiction, determine whether it's really worth it. You have to do at least one if you want to get anywhere in life.
|4. Quit browsing Reddit|
As someone who's had to let go of a lot of things (including Reddit), I recommend just deleting it. You'll feel liberated as f*ck right after you do it.