• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

Hello.
I have recently made a new account - 'The Inceptionist' . But it is not validated yet. The email address is of Yahoo. I sent a revalidation request, but when I checked my Yahoo account, there is no such mail yet. I have tried it several times, to no avail. There is no new mails in Yahoo account regarding GTA forums...
What could possibly be the problem ?
Could someone do the favour of helping me out ?
Also, once the account has been validated, then I will have a request of banning the old account.

NCONiall
  • NCONiall

Alright Dave?

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

I sent an e-mail to the address registered to that account(The Inceptionist) using the e-mail system here on GTAF. Did you receive that by any chance?

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

No..I did not recieve any. It still shows no new mails...

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

Are you sure, you are checking the correct e-mail address? I think you're logged into the wrong one really.

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:54 PM

Okay, so I checked the options available in Yahoo, so there it says that email address to that account is - [email protected] instead of [email protected]
I agree it was my mistake I didnt check the .com , but is there a way to change the email address corresponding to the new account ? Also, if there is an account .in , so there will also be an account .com , right ?
I tried to search online , but I get only yahoo.in sites instead of .com .
Could someone provide a direct link to .com site of yahoo ?

The Armageddon
  • The Armageddon

Zohair Irani

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

I(Zohair12345) have solved the problem by making another account.

I would like to have my previous account - Zohair12345 to be deleted.
smile.gif Thank You. smile.gif
Also thanks guys for your suggestions...At least it made me actually look into the settings of Yahoo account, which I have never tried before. At least, something better than nothing. wink.gif
Also this topic can be locked now.

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:40 PM

No one needs to provide you with anything. The direct link is http://mail.yahoo.com It only redirects you to yahoo.in because you're in India. The only way to use the international version is to use a Virtual Private Network. Look up one in Google and use it to gain access to http://mail.yahoo.com . If that doesn't work. There's basically no way no way for you change the e-mail account. I don't know maybe an Admin here can change the E-mail address through their control panel but I doubt it really. I suggest you inform the mods another account and make sure this time that you have provided the correct link to the e-mail address or you stay in this account and wait for a name change when V1.5 comes around later this year (If everything goes to plan).

Can a Mod delete this post and lock the topic? Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users