Quantcast

» «
Photo

Funny running

7 replies to this topic
GrandTheftEllboy
  • GrandTheftEllboy

If you want my advice, give the sh*t up.

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:17 PM

First things first, I'm sure similar topics have been discussed before, but there's a few points I want to make, so get over it tounge.gif

I know when I first played GTA IV I thought that Niko ran a little strange, but I quickly forgot about that until my older brother came to visit one day and seen GTA IV in action for the first time. He saw me making Niko run down the street and he just sorta chuckled. And then I realised- he does run strangely! His head stays at the same level when he sprints. It was weirdly comical.

Then in TLAD, we had Johnny running around like he pooped himself (apparently due to an injury suffered before the events of the game.) In TBOGT, Luis seemed to sprint relatively normally, if a little similar to Niko. So in GTA5, I'm hoping that Michael will look ok when he runs (yet may not be able to sprint for too long), Trevor will probably look like Niko when he runs as there was something a little crazy about how it looked, and Franklin will no doubt be the fastest (because he's young, of course!) blush.gif

I think how they looked whilst they ran is important as its a very common action for players to see.

man dragon
  • man dragon

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

Let me get this straight, out of all the protagonists in GTA IV, you thought Luis had the most normal sprint?

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

No, it made me have a stomach ache for about 1 day after I played TBOGT and saw the running animation for Luis lol.gif

GrandTheftEllboy
  • GrandTheftEllboy

If you want my advice, give the sh*t up.

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

LOL

Maybe it was just me then. Seemed OK at the time, I'll have to have another check.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

Niko has the coolest sprint out of all, imo.

Shootaholic
  • Shootaholic

zzzz....

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

Also luis had a weird standing animation. Half of his ass is up while half is down. biggrin.gif

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (tenpennyisplainevil @ Friday, May 24 2013, 15:27)
Niko has the coolest sprint out of all, imo.

icon14.gif

rsgtafan
  • rsgtafan

Aka SenseiKOFF

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

I think Luis ran like a old man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users