Quantcast

» «
Photo

Are you satisfied with the size of Los Santos?

196 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you satisfied with the size of Los Santos? (818 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you satisfied with the size of Los Santos?

1. Yes, I am satisfied (563 votes [76.81%])

Percentage of vote: 76.81%

2. No, I am not satisfied (170 votes [23.19%])

Percentage of vote: 23.19%

Vote Guests cannot vote
josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (DODI3OG @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 22:41)
Well, my "Los Santos" is 15 (miles)2, and I'm satisfied with it. I don't know about the size of your "Los Santos" and I don't want to find out but if you feel discontent for it, then it might be smaller.

It's going to be much smaller than that

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (josephene123 @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 06:42)
Well, my "Los Santos" is 15 (miles)2, and I'm satisfied with it. I don't know about the size of your "Los Santos" and I don't want to find out but if you feel discontent for it, then it might be smaller.

So your "Los Santos" is smaller than mine? Well, that's your "Los Santos".

Los Santos=Dick

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (DODI3OG @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 22:53)
QUOTE (josephene123 @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 06:42)

So your "Los Santos" is smaller than mine? Well, that's your "Los Santos".

Los Santos=Dick

Wow.
Yeah.

Cazzer14
  • Cazzer14

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

Size doesn't really matter to me, personally. It's more about how the actual city feels, the atmosphere and personality of the city, and if R* nail it, (which they will) then it'll make Los Santos feel bigger as it's more immersive. I've been playing San Andreas for a while there is jsut no feel to the cities at all, it's bland and boring.

Someone said how Vice City felt big enough despite it being small, and I think it'll be the same with V's Los Santos.

JRZ
  • JRZ

Real Horrorshow

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

Yes, I'm satisfied with the size
There are always pills if you're not...

user posted image

justgettinridiculous
  • justgettinridiculous

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:14 PM

to the 150 people that "arent satisified"... just out of curiosity, how many of you wont be purchasing the game?lol sigh.gif

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:24 PM Edited by brian., 02 June 2013 - 09:33 PM.

QUOTE (PoliceFarm @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 08:31)
The more I analyse the map and screenshots, the more happy I am with the size.
It even looks like more fun to drive through; were as a lot of Algonquin was dull and samey.
I just imagine how fun it would be to speed around in the more intricate roads of Los Santos, dodging traffic and not people,
travelling through all the different kinds of neighborhoods of this one huge city area.

user posted image

I just want you to know you did a great job and that red line is 100% accurate at 165 feet, or 50 meters.

The red line on the pink-encircled "mini-map"-like spot may actually be a bit long however, as it ought to stop shorter than the other road, no? Ought to be about 1/4 or 1/3 shorter maybe? (makes the map even bigger if I am indeed "reading" that line correctly on the blueprint)

to the 150 people that "arent satisified"... just out of curiosity, how many of you wont be purchasing the game?lol

I'm satisfied with anything I haven't yet played, I can't truly know until then, but you know how crack is? Crack is like, you are never satisfied, so you just keep smoking it. It can be the biggest boulder ever, the best, made by these guys that are like scientists. But you still never are satisfied. So, I suppose your point is true; People ought to not "complain" so much as express their dissatisfaction. Complaining is arrogant and entitled, and crack is the entitled person's drug. So, while Rockstar is making some straight dope, you're right, people ought to seriously quit the complaining, and reserve their levels of satisfaction for when they actually get to experience and thus review the game.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (justgettinridiculous @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 21:14)
to the 150 people that "arent satisified"... just out of curiosity, how many of you wont be purchasing the game?lol sigh.gif

This is a silly question and poor attempt at trying to be smart.

It's clear to see that people not satisfied with the size of Los Santos will still buy the game. I don't remember seeing anyone on here with this view saying they would not buy the game.

justgettinridiculous
  • justgettinridiculous

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (Official General @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 21:59)

It's clear to see that people not satisfied with the size of Los Santos will still buy the game. I don't remember seeing anyone on here with this view saying they would not buy the game.

i have seen you and scottish guy in multiple threads voice that the map was "unacceptable"? arent you "accepting" the size of los santos when you purchase the game? i dont like onions. to me onions are unacceptable. so when i go to the grocery store i dont buy them. if i did buy them it might lead someone to believe that i was totally fine with onions, when in fact i am not... monocle.gif

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (justgettinridiculous @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 22:14)

Right so because we are buying the game we have to suck R* dick?lol sigh.gif

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (justgettinridiculous @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 23:41)
QUOTE (Official General @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 21:59)

i have seen you and scottish guy in multiple threads voice that the map was "unacceptable"? arent you "accepting" the size of los santos when you purchase the game? i dont like onions. to me onions are unacceptable. so when i go to the grocery store i dont buy them. if i did buy them it might lead someone to believe that i was totally fine with onions, when in fact i am not... monocle.gif

Don't use Logic against an Official General.

It's Not Very Effective.

justgettinridiculous
  • justgettinridiculous

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:55 PM Edited by justgettinridiculous, 02 June 2013 - 11:57 PM.

QUOTE (wwinterj @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 23:50)

well you are giving them $60, $80, or $150... im sure there has been bj's bought for less than that many a time!lol youre like my brother in law... bitches everytime we go out to eat about how awful the food is, and always cleans his plate... sigh.gif

@glitzy ive noticed... hes a complete dipsh*t. i saw a screen posted earlier of a google search of "not big enough". every result on the first page was penis pills, except for one. that one was a link to the map size thread on this forum. makes a guy wonder what the size complainers at gta forums are really suffering from... monocle.gif haha

Mr. Darko
  • Mr. Darko

My lies are better.

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:56 PM

It isn't that strange. You can be very unsatisfied with one aspect of the game, but happy enough with the other aspects to view it as still being worthy of a purchase. It just makes it imperfect.

j.hunt
  • j.hunt

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:58 PM

160 ignorant assholes

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (justgettinridiculous @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 00:55)
youre like my brother in law... bitches everytime we go out to eat about how awful the food is, and always cleans his plate... sigh.gif

I ain't bitching. The city looks small to me but I'll reserve judgement until I play the game as scale is impossible to tell. It just seems me and your brother in law just have higher standards. tounge.gif

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE (wwinterj @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 23:50)

Lol it seems that he's an expert at doing that, he seems know so much about penis pills.

justgettinridiculous
  • justgettinridiculous

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

lol the sreenshot i speak of is on this page of this thread... i just hope youre not taking out the anger you have for your small penis on rockstar, because thats just not fair. its not their fault... blame your papa! And if you need to pee today... heres this monacle monocle.gif lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users