Photo

Am i the only one upset about

121 replies to this topic
Crazyman2389
  • Crazyman2389

In Los Santos!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE (rampage08 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 02:15)
So we won't get the awesome Hotknife unless with buy the CE ? This is ridiculous, i thought the car still exist in the vanilla version but only hard to find where as in CE we grt the car without any trouble

That's how I interpreted it, really hope we are right in assuming that!

Tony_Florence
  • Tony_Florence

I've been drinking green tea all goddamn day!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (Cybot1911 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 22:55)
QUOTE (Tony_Florence @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 20:49)
QUOTE (Cybot1911 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 22:47)
QUOTE (Tony_Florence @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 20:38)
QUOTE (Cybot1911 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 22:35)
QUOTE (Tony_Florence @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 20:30)
So what do you want the people who buy the special edition to get? The blueprint map? Bahahahaha! They might as well just sell it separate, as it wouldn't be a "special edition" to the game anymore, just an added item you can bundle with the game. It's like if you buy a DVD, the Ultimate Edition of this DVD should have bonus content on it, not just a few physical set photos. You want more from the Ultimate Edition that just some physical gift. You want deleted scenes, bloopers, etc. etc. So while I understand the complaints about DLC that has content that should normally be in the game, this is not one of those cases. This is a special edition, and these are added things for that special edition. So stop complaining about it, it's not even going to be missed when you actually play the game.

Man you're just jealous because you can't afford the CE yourself so stop being a keyboard warrior and get your head out of your ass.

If I was jealous of this, wouldn't I be complaining too? Wouldn't that make more sense than justifying the whole thing?

@Trevor: Ha ha. You're a true comedian. And you're right! Someone has to complain! But why does it have to be you, since half the rest of the forum already did so? Anyway if I can help you feel better about those cars, how could they add an exclusive car to multiplayer? GTA is about stealing cars. So they couldn't possibly add an exclusive car to multiplayer, it would be able to be stolen. Thus showing that the two cars added to singleplayer also aren't exclusive, or they would be specified as such. The only thing you get is access to them easily. Hooray, you didn't have to work to find the vehicles! Congrats! <_<

I'm not even going to bother explaining why you are a jealous retard because it's quite obvious after reading your post and your reply to my quote. That's the last of what I have to say.

Right... it's awesome to call people jealous and then when that logic is broken, say "I won't even waste my time explaining, retard, because obviously my genius brain can see your emotions even when there is zero proof of such." Good job. Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud. icon14.gif

Lol obviously you have no idea what quotes are for...Wow did you just prove my point for me? Haha. That's not what I said, nice try trying to reword what I said buddy but everyone can see what I really said so you're dumb.

You basically said that. I just added my own twist based on the attitude you have toward me for no real reason other than you want to argue. If you're trying to make me feel stupid, you're doing a really bad job of it. Please just go your own way and shut up like you said you were going to, and piss off. Or I mean, if you really want to waste my time, send me a PM. No point in going off-topic on this guy's thread.

dxbrandon
  • dxbrandon

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:02 AM

Nope, not at all. I have to preorder 2 CE , one for me and one as a gift.

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (dxbrandon @ Friday, May 24 2013, 04:02)
Nope, not at all. I have to preorder 2 CE , one for me and one as a gift.

Me 1 for 360 & 1 for PS3

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:05 AM

What do you want us to do about it? Hold your hand and tell you there there, it's ok, just let it all out, it will be alright.
DIRLLIGAF

Cybot1911
  • Cybot1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:05 AM Edited by Cybot1911, 24 May 2013 - 04:08 AM.

QUOTE (Tony_Florence @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 21:00)
So what do you want the people who buy the special edition to get? The blueprint map? Bahahahaha! They might as well just sell it separate, as it wouldn't be a "special edition" to the game anymore, just an added item you can bundle with the game. It's like if you buy a DVD, the Ultimate Edition of this DVD should have bonus content on it, not just a few physical set photos. You want more from the Ultimate Edition that just some physical gift. You want deleted scenes, bloopers, etc. etc. So while I understand the complaints about DLC that has content that should normally be in the game, this is not one of those cases. This is a special edition, and these are added things for that special edition. So stop complaining about it, it's not even going to be missed when you actually play the game.

Man you're just jealous because you can't afford the CE yourself so stop being a keyboard warrior and get your head out of your ass.

If I was jealous of this, wouldn't I be complaining too? Wouldn't that make more sense than justifying the whole thing?

@Trevor: Ha ha. You're a true comedian. And you're right! Someone has to complain! But why does it have to be you, since half the rest of the forum already did so? Anyway if I can help you feel better about those cars, how could they add an exclusive car to multiplayer? GTA is about stealing cars. So they couldn't possibly add an exclusive car to multiplayer, it would be able to be stolen. Thus showing that the two cars added to singleplayer also aren't exclusive, or they would be specified as such. The only thing you get is access to them easily. Hooray, you didn't have to work to find the vehicles! Congrats! <_<

I'm not even going to bother explaining why you are a jealous retard because it's quite obvious after reading your post and your reply to my quote. That's the last of what I have to say.

Right... it's awesome to call people jealous and then when that logic is broken, say "I won't even waste my time explaining, retard, because obviously my genius brain can see your emotions even when there is zero proof of such." Good job. Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud. icon14.gif

Lol obviously you have no idea what quotes are for...Wow did you just prove my point for me? Haha. That's not what I said, nice try trying to reword what I said buddy but everyone can see what I really said so you're dumb.

You basically said that. I just added my own twist based on the attitude you have toward me for no real reason other than you want to argue. If you're trying to make me feel stupid, you're doing a really bad job of it. Please just go your own way and shut up like you said you were going to, and piss off. Or I mean, if you really want to waste my time, send me a PM. No point in going off-topic on this guy's thread.

No I believe I don't have to prove it to you, because I believe you can see it for yourself, but obviously you are not going to admit that, cause if you did you would be even more retarded. And no I am not going to private message you, I do not private message people I do not wish to speak privately with, after all why would I?

Tony_Florence
  • Tony_Florence

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (Cybot1911 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 23:05)

No I believe I don't have to prove it to you, because I believe you can see it for yourself, but obviously you are not going to admit that, cause if you did you would be even more retarded. And no I am not going to private message you, I do not private message people I do not wish to speak privately with, after all why would I?

I don't feel stupid. Of course I won't admit that, because I don't feel it. Also, what kind of person calls someone "retard" over and over? Are you twelve? But ooookay man, again, whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm going to stop posting off-topic, soooo... yeah.

Cybot1911
  • Cybot1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (Tony_Florence @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 21:13)

I don't feel stupid. Of course I won't admit that, because I don't feel it. Also, what kind of person calls someone "retard" over and over? Are you twelve? But ooookay man, again, whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm going to stop posting off-topic, soooo... yeah.

Keep ignoring the truth man if that's what helps YOU sleep at night.

Tony_Florence
  • Tony_Florence

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE (Cybot1911 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 23:18)

Ambien helps me sleep at night, but I really am done with this conversation, though. You're just trying to warp this into some kind of twisted "truth" in your own head, somehow. It's ridiculous and pointless. So I'm gonna take my leave before the mods come down on us for being off-topic.

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:35 AM

both of your therapists have alot to answer to ...

Cybot1911
  • Cybot1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (Tony_Florence @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 21:29)
QUOTE (Cybot1911 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 23:18)

Ambien helps me sleep at night, but I really am done with this conversation, though. You're just trying to warp this into some kind of twisted "truth" in your own head, somehow. It's ridiculous and pointless. So I'm gonna take my leave before the mods come down on us for being off-topic.

Aww poor little one, Ok, nighty nighty, don't let the bed bugs bitey.

DA12inchTONY
  • DA12inchTONY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:53 AM

If I pay full price for a game I should get the full game end of story.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE (DA12inchTONY @ Friday, May 24 2013, 06:53)
If I pay full price for a game I should get the full game end of story.

Some body with common sense.

djv3n0m
  • djv3n0m

Bumboclaaaat !!!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:04 AM

Late to the party didn't even know about this DLC stuff freakin glad they taught about a collector's ediition this will be the first one i'm buying to many goodies

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:06 AM

No, you are not the only one.
Today a lot of people have a cucumber in their anus. Dunno why. You cannot satisfy every single person in the world and yes, every one of us might find something that bothers him / her in the game. But the amount of trolling and complaining currently treats my nerves.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:26 PM Edited by Chukkles, 24 May 2013 - 01:38 PM.

QUOTE (Trevor_Phillips. @ Friday, May 24 2013, 02:23)
QUOTE (Chukkles @ Friday, May 24 2013, 02:20)
I'm most pissed about the blimp.

Wtf R*??? angry.gif

Blimp is a pre order bonus just order the game & you"ll get it

I have just read on newswire, all pre orders before today get it too.

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

Wanna know the best part?
The original SE name was "The Uncut Edition"
http://mp1st.com/201...ailer-listings/

Smart move renaming it, Rockstar.

gtafanny
  • gtafanny

Wet n Ready

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

just like every other game developer, Rock$tar is milking the $hit out of their game.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

This is how gullible the GTA community is.
They flat out assume that any pre-order bonus is cut from the game.

SFPD officer
  • SFPD officer

Protecting citizens of "that other city in San Andreas"

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (IDredMan @ Friday, May 24 2013, 13:29)

Because it is.

Seven years ago, all those pre-order exclusives would be in the main game, for the same price as the standart edition. Nowadays, game publishers can get away with this because we, the consumers, eat it up and even praise them for it. Wow, this publisher gives me extra stuff with my pre-order/limited edition that I would have got anyway if this DLC bullsh*t didn't exist! How generous of him!

man dragon
  • man dragon

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

Four months before the game comes out, yeah, this content has been cut. If the game had already gone gold you may have a point, but it hasn't.

mikeinthahouse
  • mikeinthahouse

Rockford Hills Resident

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:18 PM

I'm getting the special edition for $80 because of the poster and steelbook, but WTF I won't get the Hotknife cuz I won't pay up $150 f*ckin dollars for the collectors? I wonder what else is gonna be DLC...The jet?

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (mikeinthahouse @ Friday, May 24 2013, 15:18)
I'm getting the special edition for $80 because of the poster and steelbook, but WTF I won't get the Hotknife cuz I won't pay up $150 f*ckin dollars for the collectors? I wonder what else is gonna be DLC...The jet?

New clothes expansion, new clothes for Chop expansion, new car colors, new tuning opportunities expansion (buy immediately, very limited!!!!), and so on ...
Just have a look at EA or the Sims and you will know what's next.
Won't be anything of the expansion and I am already thinking about pira ... ehm ... buying the game, because that is not want I want to support.

John Marston
  • John Marston

Rat

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (JAY UNIT11 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 02:46)
stop being cheap and fork out the money for the extra content wink.gif

So this is the future, we are gonna buy games in bits now. And in order to have a full game we will spash 50 euro for each bit like?.. I am really confused now. Was waiting for this collectors thing to be anounced in eager to see if it's worth to pre-order. Now I don't even know if I will get the game then it's originally released in september. I don't have time for nonsense like that. I want the whole 'package'. And I'm not talking about caps and t-shirts and bags........

TripleRob
  • TripleRob

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

Yea full price for gta v is 150 bucks lol

NicoandLuis
  • NicoandLuis

I can't keep calm, I'm Russian

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

what if a "old main characters for mp" dlc (niko, luis etc.) releases later?

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (man dragon @ Friday, May 24 2013, 14:11)

Four months before the game comes out, yeah, this content has been cut. If the game had already gone gold you may have a point, but it hasn't.

Man dont bother with these guys they just talk about things they dont know sh*t about like

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

They did the slightest thing and you people are being real assholes about it.
Jumping to conclusions and comparing Rockstar to EA.

"What are they gonna cut next ...The jet?"

Jesus you people are such hypocritical assholes.

No one did that when they did the exact same f*cking thing will all of Rockstar's other games.
You come here, throw your pants in the garbage and type away hating on Rockstar for doing something as small as that.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (Trevor_Phillips. @ Friday, May 24 2013, 15:46)

Man dont bother with these guys they just talk about things they dont know sh*t about like

Enlighten me.

What do I not know sh*t about like that you know sh*t about like?

PhilWillKill
  • PhilWillKill

Fanatic

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:50 PM

The only thing that made me think I wanted this was the extra "garage property with Hotknife and CarbonRS sports bike"...then I came to my sense and thought that the extra 100+ would be better off put towards a next gen console at a later date.

Where's your handle you mugs?! catspider.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users