Photo

Am i the only one upset about

121 replies to this topic
Cybot1911
  • Cybot1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE (GourangaMaster @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 19:55)
You bunch of drama queens. Its not that much. Get a job. As for the blimp, R* has already confirmed as long as you pre-order you will get access to it. That includes regular non special edition versions of the game.

Lol... Well I'll be buying it for sure, I mean it's a lot of extra stuff you get, and it all looks awesome so I guess I can't complain.

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE (GourangaMaster @ Friday, May 24 2013, 03:55)
Its not that much. Get a job.

I love when people say this. It's not about the cost or working it's the simple fact it isn't worth the price. bored.gif

JAY UNIT11
  • JAY UNIT11

DO ONE

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (Trevor_Phillips. @ Friday, May 24 2013, 02:56)
QUOTE (JAY UNIT11 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 02:55)
QUOTE (Trevor_Phillips. @ Friday, May 24 2013, 02:49)
QUOTE (JAY UNIT11 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 02:46)
stop being cheap and fork out the money for the extra content wink.gif

lol ..

haha seriously though we are getting so much content with this game probably too much for the price. all people who get the speical editions are only getting a couple of cars a few tatts and clothes lol you wont even notice they are even missing smile.gif

I will try Officer Tenpenny ill try

you better otherwise ill cross universes and ill put you down Trevor you sick f*ck!

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:02 AM

I'm guessing I'm the only one who believes R* makes stuff specifically for DLC? confused.gif

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (Cybot1911 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 03:01)
QUOTE (GourangaMaster @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 19:55)
You bunch of drama queens. Its not that much. Get a job. As for the blimp, R* has already confirmed as long as you pre-order you will get access to it. That includes regular non special edition versions of the game.

Lol... Well I'll be buying it for sure, I mean it's a lot of extra stuff you get, and it all looks awesome so I guess I can't complain.

Same dude ill probably end up getting it last collectors edition i got was mortal kombat lol

florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:03 AM

I actually considered paying 150 to get all the ingame stuff today, but then I realized that it would be better to stay with my super cheap standard version and wait till all the extras become DLC.

I'm sure they will be DLC, because after they got all the idiots to pay 150 they will realize that they can still get guys with a lesser version advance their version with extra content. And they'll make more money that way.

GTA_La_Costra_Nostra
  • GTA_La_Costra_Nostra

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

... Dude do you really need that extra tattoo?

user posted image

Calanguento
  • Calanguento

Citizen

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:07 AM

lol anyway what I'm really looking forward the most are the classic characters for multiplayer. only if they were on the SE not CE confused.gif

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (JAY UNIT11 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 03:00)
QUOTE (Joman66 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 02:56)
QUOTE (JAY UNIT11 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 02:55)
QUOTE (Trevor_Phillips. @ Friday, May 24 2013, 02:49)
QUOTE (JAY UNIT11 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 02:46)
stop being cheap and fork out the money for the extra content wink.gif

lol ..

haha seriously though we are getting so much content with this game probably too much for the price. all people who get the speical editions are only getting a couple of cars a few tatts and clothes lol you wont even notice they are even missing smile.gif

and Multiplayer Characters of classic GTA characters.. and a car.. <--- No one seems to mention those.

forgot about the classic character things but i dont think you will actually get the characters themself i think itl only be there clothes or whatever to build them when you create your character

probably gonna be like Max Payne 3. So you can change your character face to Niko Bellic and others, sounds cool though but not enough to convince me to buy the CE, though if the only way to get the Hotknife and Khameleon car is through CE then i'd be seriously pissed.

Cybot1911
  • Cybot1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (GTA_La_Costra_Nostra @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 20:04)
... Dude do you really need that extra tattoo?

user posted image

YES! And all the other stuff that goes along with it lol.

Jesus Piece
  • Jesus Piece

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:10 AM

All of this will be in the final game. With the special editions you get all of it right away for free as a bonus. Only difference. This stuffl will be in the game to unlock or buy as your progress without any special edition. Only exception could be the extra tattoos.

God damn, so many people freaking out about nothing.

GourangaMaster
  • GourangaMaster

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►BA

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (wwinterj @ Friday, May 24 2013, 03:01)
QUOTE (GourangaMaster @ Friday, May 24 2013, 03:55)
Its not that much. Get a job.

I love when people say this. It's not about the cost or working it's the simple fact it isn't worth the price. bored.gif

Simple solution then if you dont see the value in it. Dont buy the special editions.

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (Jesus Piece @ Friday, May 24 2013, 03:10)
All of this will be in the final game. With the special editions you get all of it right away for free as a bonus. Only difference. This stuffl will be in the game to unlock or buy as your progress without any special edition. Only exception could be the extra tattoos.

Confirmed??

Veul
  • Veul

BAWSAQ Representative

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:15 AM

All everyone does is bitch and whine about everything. Jesus f*ckig Christ. Be HAPPY this game is even being released! Do you Raging c*nts understand how hard it is to appeal everyone? At all? Not even teddy Roosevelt could make everyone happy. Lets put all you in rockstars shoes and see you market this firetrucking game.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (Jesus Piece @ Friday, May 24 2013, 03:10)

it better be like that, i couldn't care less about tattoos (clothing might be a little). Though i dont know how we'll get the Khameleon in multiplayer without the CE. probably gonna be rare in multiplayer free roam.

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (GourangaMaster @ Friday, May 24 2013, 04:12)
Simple solution then if you dont see the value in it. Dont buy the special editions.

Indeed. I'm buying the normal edition and then buying the in-game items once they are on PSN that's assuming they are not unlockable. It's no big deal to me about these editions.

Cybot1911
  • Cybot1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (Jesus Piece @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 20:10)

You don't know that for sure, that's not confirmed as far as I know.

Tony_Florence
  • Tony_Florence

I've been drinking green tea all goddamn day!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:30 AM

So what do you want the people who buy the special edition to get? The blueprint map? Bahahahaha! They might as well just sell it separate, as it wouldn't be a "special edition" to the game anymore, just an added item you can bundle with the game. It's like if you buy a DVD, the Ultimate Edition of this DVD should have bonus content on it, not just a few physical set photos. You want more from the Ultimate Edition that just some physical gift. You want deleted scenes, bloopers, etc. etc. So while I understand the complaints about DLC that has content that should normally be in the game, this is not one of those cases. This is a special edition, and these are added things for that special edition. So stop complaining about it, it's not even going to be missed when you actually play the game.

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (Tony_Florence @ Friday, May 24 2013, 03:30)
So what do you want the people who buy the special edition to get? The blueprint map? Bahahahaha! They might as well just sell it separate, as it wouldn't be a "special edition" to the game anymore, just an added item you can bundle with the game. It's like if you buy a DVD, the Ultimate Edition of this DVD should have bonus content on it, not just a few physical set photos. You want more from the Ultimate Edition that just some physical gift. You want deleted scenes, bloopers, etc. etc. So while I understand the complaints about DLC that has content that should normally be in the game, this is not one of those cases. This is a special edition, and these are added things for that special edition. So stop complaining about it, it's not even going to be missed when you actually play the game.

* Further complains * someone has to do it

Cybot1911
  • Cybot1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:35 AM

QUOTE (Tony_Florence @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 20:30)

Man you're just jealous because you can't afford the CE yourself so stop being a keyboard warrior and get your head out of your ass.

Tony_Florence
  • Tony_Florence

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:38 AM Edited by Tony_Florence, 24 May 2013 - 03:45 AM.

QUOTE (Cybot1911 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 22:35)

Man you're just jealous because you can't afford the CE yourself so stop being a keyboard warrior and get your head out of your ass.

If I was jealous of this, wouldn't I be complaining too? Wouldn't that make more sense than justifying the whole thing?

@Trevor: Ha ha. You're a true comedian. And you're right! Someone has to complain! But why does it have to be you, since half the rest of the forum already did so? Anyway if I can help you feel better about those cars, how could they add an exclusive car to multiplayer? GTA is about stealing cars. So they couldn't possibly add an exclusive car to multiplayer, it would be able to be stolen. Thus showing that the two cars added to singleplayer also aren't exclusive, or they would be specified as such. The only thing you get is access to them easily. Hooray, you didn't have to work to find the vehicles! Congrats! <_<

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:46 AM

The hotrod looks sweet anyone know how the other car looks like

Cybot1911
  • Cybot1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (Tony_Florence @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 20:38)

If I was jealous of this, wouldn't I be complaining too? Wouldn't that make more sense than justifying the whole thing?

@Trevor: Ha ha. You're a true comedian. And you're right! Someone has to complain! But why does it have to be you, since half the rest of the forum already did so? Anyway if I can help you feel better about those cars, how could they add an exclusive car to multiplayer? GTA is about stealing cars. So they couldn't possibly add an exclusive car to multiplayer, it would be able to be stolen. Thus showing that the two cars added to singleplayer also aren't exclusive, or they would be specified as such. The only thing you get is access to them easily. Hooray, you didn't have to work to find the vehicles! Congrats! <_<

I'm not even going to bother explaining why you are a jealous retard because it's quite obvious after reading your post and your reply to my quote. That's the last of what I have to say.

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:48 AM

Settle down fellas lets handle this like gentlemen

Tony_Florence
  • Tony_Florence

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (Cybot1911 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 22:47)

I'm not even going to bother explaining why you are a jealous retard because it's quite obvious after reading your post and your reply to my quote. That's the last of what I have to say.

Right... it's awesome to call people jealous and then when that logic is broken, say "I won't even waste my time explaining, retard, because obviously my genius brain can see your emotions even when there is zero proof of such." Good job. Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud. icon14.gif

CalgaryJay
  • CalgaryJay

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:51 AM

Honestly, the only thing I'm really jacked about is that blueprint map. I'll shell out the extra $20 for it, but there's NO WAY I'm paying 2.5 times the price of the game just for a hat, keychain, bag and to play as Niko. What a gigantic rip-off.

...actually that hat looks pretty sweet, but that's what Ebay's for.

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (CalgaryJay @ Friday, May 24 2013, 03:51)
Honestly, the only thing I'm really jacked about is that blueprint map. I'll shell out the extra $20 for it, but there's NO WAY I'm paying 2.5 times the price of the game just for a hat, keychain, bag and to play as Niko. What a gigantic rip-off.

If the hat said ganton that would be 100x more awesome Ryder"s hat

CalgaryJay
  • CalgaryJay

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

QUOTE (Trevor_Phillips. @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 20:52)
Honestly, the only thing I'm really jacked about is that blueprint map.  I'll shell out the extra $20 for it, but there's NO WAY I'm paying 2.5 times the price of the game just for a hat, keychain, bag and to play as Niko. What a gigantic rip-off.

Good point actually. I'm just impressed at the quality of it, when I first heard it came with a hat, I was expecting some cheap, flimsy, liquor store giveaway type thing. But it looks like the real deal, love the NWA, San Andreas style lettering too. That bag on the other hand..

Cybot1911
  • Cybot1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (Tony_Florence @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 20:49)
QUOTE (Cybot1911 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 22:47)

Right... it's awesome to call people jealous and then when that logic is broken, say "I won't even waste my time explaining, retard, because obviously my genius brain can see your emotions even when there is zero proof of such." Good job. Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud. icon14.gif

Lol obviously you have no idea what quotes are for...Wow did you just prove my point for me? Haha. That's not what I said, nice try trying to reword what I said buddy but everyone can see what I really said so you're dumb.

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE (CalgaryJay @ Friday, May 24 2013, 03:54)
QUOTE (Trevor_Phillips. @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 20:52)
Honestly, the only thing I'm really jacked about is that blueprint map.  I'll shell out the extra $20 for it, but there's NO WAY I'm paying 2.5 times the price of the game just for a hat, keychain, bag and to play as Niko. What a gigantic rip-off.

Good point actually. I'm just impressed at the quality of it, when I first heard it came with a hat, I was expecting some cheap, flimsy, liquor store giveaway type thing. But it looks like the real deal, love the NWA, San Andreas style lettering too. That bag on the other hand..

Eazy E !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users