Photo

Next Big Thing

1 reply to this topic
Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

4th Generation Corsino Capo Crimini

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

I'm on to something real big. I know all of you have read x amount of GTA Fan fictions and you probably want something original. Well I am in the process of making something original that I feel you guys would enjoy a lot.

It is a fan-fiction but it's not a story with chapters, it's a script. Now before you go "Oh no, a script?" just hear me out. Forget about my previous show The Black Cat, I was an amateur at script writing at the time but now I've educated myself more in teh subject and I feel I have what it takes to make a great script.

Now that we got that out there, it's time for the announcment.

Coming soon in the Writers' Discussion and GTA Series Chat as well as GTA San Andreas Gameplay is..... Sons of Montgomery.

What is Sons of Montgomery?
It's a show about three best friends that are huge criminals in their small town Montgomery in San Andreas.

What's the setting?
It will take place in Red County, San Andreas from 1992 on.

What inspired you to do this?
After watching countless episodes of both the Dukes of Hazzard and Trailer Park Boys the idea just came to me. A mixture of both shows in one creating a masterpiece. Three friends, all criminals, one pissed off sheriff, great driving, small town gangs fighting over businesses, etc.

How will be posted?
Like an actual TV show, every week there's a new episodes. There will be seasons and specials as well.

When will it be posted?
The date is TBA. I want to have up to 5 seasons written before I can post so I be prepared.

Any questions just go ahead and ask. I am really excited about this and will put all of my utmost effort on it for your entertainment.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:31 PM

Well, I'll be keeping an eye on this, it seems interesting. You know that the Writers Room is for this type of stuff, you don't really need to start a topic to tell us about something that isn't ready yet. tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users