Photo

GTAV CE €100 !

529 replies to this topic
LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (r0eladn @ Friday, May 24 2013, 21:02)
QUOTE (LackedMushroom0 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 19:58)
QUOTE (r0eladn @ Friday, May 24 2013, 20:52)
QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Friday, May 24 2013, 19:51)
QUOTE (r0eladn @ Friday, May 24 2013, 19:49)
QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Friday, May 24 2013, 19:34)
I wonder if Media Markt will sell the game a day prior to its release. They've done it in the past.

There is a handful of stores selling it where i live.

The trick is to set them up against each other.

Go to one and tell them that one of the other shops is already selling it. But that they already ran out.

ph34r.gif

Hehehe. But wouldn't there be an embargo to held on to. Media Markt had problems with that before.

I think the amount of embargo-checkers in the whole world will be around 5 .... maybe 6? tounge.gif

That is actually a really clever idea biggrin.gif Just say to shop A 'well shop B would sell it for 50'
Or isn't this what you mean tounge.gif ?

Wasnt really talking bout price, the shopkeepers wont change that i dont think. Was talking about getting it a few days early.

Oh okay, awkward tounge.gif Well, I don't see any retailers that have the Special Edition listed with a price lower that €130 (exept Bart Smit, but they change it tounge.gif )

solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (LackedMushroom0 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 20:10)
I wonder if Media Markt will sell the game a day prior to its release. They've done it in the past.

Go to one and tell them that one of the other shops is already selling it. But that they already ran out.

ph34r.gif

Hehehe. But wouldn't there be an embargo to held on to. Media Markt had problems with that before.

I think the amount of embargo-checkers in the whole world will be around 5 .... maybe 6? tounge.gif

That is actually a really clever idea biggrin.gif Just say to shop A 'well shop B would sell it for 50'

Wasnt really talking bout price, the shopkeepers wont change that i dont think. Was talking about getting it a few days early.

Oh okay, awkward tounge.gif Well, I don't see any retailers that have the Special Edition listed with a price lower that €130 (exept Bart Smit, but they change it tounge.gif )

Yea I think it's just €130 for the Netherlands. I have send an e-mail to bol.com asking if you get a €10 voucher with the se and ce (as they have for the regular version) so that could make it more attractive. I'll probably get an answer tomorrow morning since it normally takes 24h to answer

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (solofme @ Friday, May 24 2013, 21:17)
QUOTE (LackedMushroom0 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 20:10)

ph34r.gif

Yea I think it's just €130 for the Netherlands. I have send an e-mail to bol.com asking if you get a €10 voucher with the se and ce (as they have for the regular version) so that could make it more attractive. I'll probably get an answer tomorrow morning since it normally takes 24h to answer

Okay good job. I will keep an eye on this thread. But I think I'll buy the SE. I thought about it, and I want to have the features that are also in the SE, but I don't care if that Hot Rod and race bike is CE only wink.gif

DjDark
  • DjDark

Prime Mover

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

I sent them an e-mail two days ago, they still haven't responded to that one..

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

Thanks to EU, I could order that without paying for the shipment mostly. But it's still too expensive.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:03 AM

Gamemania now has it on their site too. 130 euro for the CE. I went there today and the guy said if i pre-order the CE, iDO need to pay 50 euro up front. Simple for the sole reason that otherwise i could just try to back out of the deal. That f*cking sucks. I might do it, but Gamemania won't have a night launch, not that that is such a huge deal.

DjDark
  • DjDark

Prime Mover

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:12 AM

Received an e-mail from bol.com today.

Geachte heer,

Hartelijk dank voor uw e-mail van 23 mei 2013.

U wilt graag weten wanneer de Collectors Edition van GTA V uitkomt. Helaas hebben hier nog geen specifieke leverdatum voor. In de meeste gevallen is het mogelijk om deze spellen voor de releasedatum te reserveren. Wij kunnen u op dit moment alleen maar adviseren om hiervoor regelmatig onze website in de gaten te houden.

Wij hopen u hiermee voldoende te hebben geοnformeerd.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Roy

Translation:

Thank you for your mail on the 23rd of may 2013

You would like to know when the Collectors edition of GTA V will be available. Unfortunately, we don't have any specific delivery dates for this item yet. In most cases it is possible to reserve these games ahead of the releasedate. At this moment we can only advise you to regularly check our website for updates.

We hope to have informed you to your satisfaction with this information.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:15 PM

But pre-ordering now wouldn't be so bad right?

JohnMonroe85
  • JohnMonroe85

God of Helfire...

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:29 PM

Just pre-o'd the CE at Game Mania for 130 euro... and 15 downpayment.

Hype is at an alltime high right now

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (JohnMonroe85 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 16:29)
Just pre-o'd the CE at Game Mania for 130 euro... and 15 downpayment.

Hype is at an alltime high right now

So I guess I am not hyped at all. Not even a bit. And I am happy that I am not. Anyway I am pleased about your hype.

solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (DjDark @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 11:12)

Geachte heer,

U wilt graag weten wanneer de Collectors Edition van GTA V uitkomt. Helaas hebben hier nog geen specifieke leverdatum voor. In de meeste gevallen is het mogelijk om deze spellen voor de releasedatum te reserveren. Wij kunnen u op dit moment alleen maar adviseren om hiervoor regelmatig onze website in de gaten te houden.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Roy

Translation:

You would like to know when the Collectors edition of GTA V will be available. Unfortunately, we don't have any specific delivery dates for this item yet. In most cases it is possible to reserve these games ahead of the releasedate. At this moment we can only advise you to regularly check our website for updates.

What did you ask? Because we already know when the game releases and I already pre-ordered the CE from bol.com so it's already possible.

DjDark
  • DjDark

Prime Mover

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (solofme @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 15:33)
QUOTE (DjDark @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 11:12)

Geachte heer,

Met vriendelijke groet,

Roy

Translation:

What did you ask? Because we already know when the game releases and I already pre-ordered the CE from bol.com so it's already possible.

> Beste Bol.com medewerker,
> Vandaag is bekend gemaakt dat er een Collector's edition van GTA V uitkomt.
> Is al bekend wanneer deze bij jullie te bestellen zal zijn? Zou deze namelijk willen bestellen i.p.v. de 'normale' editie die ik nu in de bestelling heb staan.
> Alvast bedankt voor uw reactie.
> met vriendelijke groet,

solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (DjDark @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 15:53)
> Is al bekend wanneer deze bij jullie te bestellen zal zijn? Zou deze namelijk willen bestellen i.p.v. de 'normale' editie die ik nu in de bestelling heb staan.

Ik weet niet of je het zelf al gevonden heb maar hier kan je hem bestellen, als je je huidige pre-order canceled krijg je binnen 5 dagen daar je geld van terug en kan je nu alvast de CE bestellen

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (solofme @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 17:23)

Ik weet niet of je het zelf al gevonden heb maar hier kan je hem bestellen, als je je huidige pre-order canceled krijg je binnen 5 dagen daar je geld van terug en kan je nu alvast de CE bestellen

Over naar Nederlands dan maar tounge.gif ?
Ik wil zo graag de CE maar als iemand me nou zei dat die chille auto en motor ook in de Special Edition zitten, dan pre-order ik vandaag nog de SE biggrin.gif

solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (LackedMushroom0 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 16:41)

Ik wil zo graag de CE maar als iemand me nou zei dat die chille auto en motor ook in de Special Edition zitten, dan pre-order ik vandaag nog de SE biggrin.gif

Ik heb gewoon maar de CE gedaan omdat ik hoorde dat tie behoorlijk gelimiteerd is en mocht er nou uitkomen dat alles na 1 week ook te downloaden is op PSN dan kan ik altijd nog de CE cancelen en de normale versie bestellen

zeepsoptattoo
  • zeepsoptattoo

Grandtheftauto

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:06 PM

Ik heb vandaag de ce gereserveerd bij game mania in dendermonde.
15euro voorschot en kreeg er een dubbel poster bij.
Zij doen ook een midnight launch.

Today pre ordered the ce at game mania dendermonde.
15 euro downpayment en got an extra double poster.
They are doing a midnight launch also.

Haha already going to it with friends it will Be a funny night

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

Holy "English speaking forum only"

III H1TMaN III
  • III H1TMaN III

The Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 17:08)
Holy "English speaking forum only"

Well you are proven wrong for this is not an only english speaking forum, but also a dutch speaking forum!

biggrin.gif

Nederland!! Yay! Appels en eieren voor drie liter gas!

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:09 PM Edited by LackedMushroom0, 25 May 2013 - 06:14 PM.

QUOTE (solofme @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 18:05)
QUOTE (LackedMushroom0 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 16:41)

Ik heb gewoon maar de CE gedaan omdat ik hoorde dat tie behoorlijk gelimiteerd is en mocht er nou uitkomen dat alles na 1 week ook te downloaden is op PSN dan kan ik altijd nog de CE cancelen en de normale versie bestellen

Oke chill. Ik ben erg sterk aan het twijfelen.. Ik vind 130 euro gewoon erg veel. Zelfs voor GTA V :S
Ik denk dat ik toch voor de SE ga. Die auto's en motor komen vast nog wel als DLC uit wink.gif

Translation:
Okay chill. Bla bla bla bla GTA V not sure what to do.. 130 euro too much GTA V.. SE... GTA V GTA V GTA V cars bike GTA V DLC GTA V translate it yourself tounge.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

Ik heb hem op Barstmit.com besteld en ook op Bol.com voor de zekerheid. Blijft wel duur zeg.

I've pre-ordered the game on two sites to be sure to get it on or prior to the release date.

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (Raavi @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 19:14)
Ik heb hem op Barstmit.com besteld en ook op Bol.com voor de zekerheid. Blijft wel duur zeg.

I've pre-ordered the game on two sites to be sure to get it on or prior to the release date.

Okay, I think I'm going to pre-order it on Bol.com. I think they'll deliver it on the release. But tommorw I'm going to ask at the Game Mania ;P

solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (LackedMushroom0 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 18:23)

Okay, I think I'm going to pre-order it on Bol.com. I think they'll deliver it on the release. But tommorw I'm going to ask at the Game Mania ;P

You never can go wrong with bol.com, I've pre-ordered so many times and they always delivered on launch

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (solofme @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 19:28)
QUOTE (LackedMushroom0 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 18:23)

You never can go wrong with bol.com, I've pre-ordered so many times and they always delivered on launch

Exactly, and I'm seriously on the point of pre-ordering it. But I don't know which version XD the Special or the Collectors. Just. Need. To. Know if those cars are in the game even if you don't bought the Collectors Edition.. confused.gif

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (zeepsoptattoo @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 17:06)
Ik heb vandaag de ce gereserveerd bij game mania in dendermonde.
15euro voorschot en kreeg er een dubbel poster bij.
Zij doen ook een midnight launch.

Today pre ordered the ce at game mania dendermonde.
15 euro downpayment en got an extra double poster.
They are doing a midnight launch also.

Haha already going to it with friends it will Be a funny night

Serieus?15 euro? Ik heb die 50 euro zeker verkeerd verstaan dan, vond het al zo'n belachelijk bedrag. Ik ga het ook gewoon doen dan. Maandag meteen naar de Gamemania. f*ck it ik haal nooit een CE van een game...maar dit is GTA V. Helaas zal mijn GM geen nachtopening houden iidioot genoeg. Ik zei tegen die verkoper....what the f*ck, maar voor elk jaar een CoD wel? Is echt niet te geloven, een game waar meer dan 5 jaar aan wordt gewerkt...en een game die elk jaar uitkomt. Zijn antwoord was...tja wij kunnen er ook niets aan doen.

Fair enough i guess....raar dat er niet genoeg mensen op af zouden komen dan.

FOR THE ENGLISH:

Seriously? 15 euros? I guess i misheard him then about 50 euros, i thought it was a crazy amount of money right from the start for just a pre order. I'm gonna do it. Gonna go to Gamemania on monday. f*ck it, i never buy a CE for games, but this is GTA V. Unfortunetely my Gamemania doesn't have a nightlaunch. I told the guy....what the f*ck, this shop DOES have those openings for a yearly CoD game. Can't believe this. A game that has been worked on for more than five years doesn't get one..but a yearly game does. His answer was..yeah,we can't help it.

Fair enough i guess. Just weird that not enough people would go there.

I think you guys may start to learn some Dutch by now...don't you? wink.gif

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 02:58)
Unfortunetely my Gamemania doesn't have a nightlaunch. I told the guy....what the f*ck, this shop DOES have those openings for a yearly CoD game. Can't believe this. A game that has been worked on for more than five years doesn't get one..but a yearly game does. His answer was..yeah,we can't help it.

Yeah, I was afraid of this. GTA is probably not good enough for them. confused.gif

GODVERDOMME
biggrin.gif

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 01:06)
QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 02:58)
Unfortunetely my Gamemania doesn't have a nightlaunch. I told the guy....what the f*ck, this shop DOES have those openings for a yearly CoD game. Can't believe this. A game that has been worked on for more than five years doesn't get one..but a yearly game does. His answer was..yeah,we can't help it.

Yeah, I was afraid of this. GTA is probably not good enough for them. confused.gif

GODVERDOMME
biggrin.gif

GODVERDOMME INDEED! biggrin.gif

Ah well, there goes my plan of going to the nightopening of GTA V and playing that badboy all through the night until morning. I'm neither going to order it from Bol.com cause there's no telling at what time on the 17th it will arrive in my mailbox, but with Gamemania, i can just wake up at 9:30 and arrive there at like 10:00 when i think they open the store and just GET IT! I'd hate for having to wait for it on the 17th, cause you know..plenty of times it happened that packages have arrived in my mailbox around midday...that would suck so bad, knowing that i could have preordered it at GM and already playing it.

I COULD wait for next friday, the guy at Mediamarkt told me that it would be best to come then and that he hoped he would have heard from Take Two by then about the Collector's Edition. But since Bol.com, Gamemania now know about the CE and the price, maybe Mediamarkt will know it on monday as well. So i'll go there first, cause maybe they have the info now too. And they DO have a nightopening planned, plus that they are going to be stunting with the price, like i said...expect 38 euros for the normal edition and who knows..maybe they'll stunt with the SE and CE's too.

MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 17:08)
Dutch retailer 'Bart Smit' lists GTAV Collector's Edition for €99,99. Now I expected €150 so this comes as a big relief.

I hope Game Mania will have the same price, I prefer that store over Bart Smit.

Xbox 360
PlayStation 3

Please stop gloating?

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:34 AM Edited by LackedMushroom0, 26 May 2013 - 10:37 AM.

Nogmaals, hoe graag ik ook die 'Unique cars and garage property' zou willen hebben, vind ik 50 euro extra erg veel in vergelijking met de content die je krijgt bij de CE..
Ik ga denk ik voor de Special Edition wink.gif

English:
Again, as much as I would like to have that 'Unique cars and garage property', I think 50 euro extra is a lot compared to the content that you get with the CE .. I think I'm going for the Special Edition;)

kaanmijo
  • kaanmijo

Walks on clogs

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

Just preordered the SE @ Bol.com. Wanted to get the CE but I think it's too expensive

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (kaanmijo @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 12:03)
Just preordered the SE @ Bol.com. Wanted to get the CE but I think it's too expensive

Yes indeed. I've got the Special Edition on Bol.com in front of me right now.. One step away from posting my pre-order for the Special Edition tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users